Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cadence comps

I do not hang out here to much but SQChevy if he is whiling. You can find a post from him and his accomplishments speak for themselves. Dejawiz is one here alot. alphakenny1, MiniVanMan I know have a ton of knowledge and have run alot of different brands. I know alphakenny1 he has ran Seas Lotus, Rainbow and several others so he has had some great stuff to compare them to. 6spdcoupe, Djdillion but I know both are reps and dealers for other brands. I would love to give a review but I do not have the time to do you justice. I am also only on here one something peaks my interest then I chim in. There are alot of other guys way better than me though.

Also alphakenny1 and MiniVanMan hang out on so many different forums you could knock out several forums with one stone.

Its just cadence has been peaking my interest level lately.

2009 USACi Basic Consumer World Champion, '09 IASCA INAC 2nd Place, 2010 MECA Finals MODEX 4th, '10 OK MODEX State Champion--Addicted to Sound Quality
    '06 F250: JL-Zapco-Pioneer
    '08 Focus-Kenwood-Zapco-ID-Hertz
    Team JL Audio, Team RAAMmat, Team Advantage Audio, Team MSE, Team Zapco

JasonPaul is offline Loud-n-Clear

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by genxx View Post
    I do not hang out here to much but SQChevy if he is whiling. You can find a post from him and his accomplishments speak for themselves. Dejawiz is one here alot. alphakenny1, MiniVanMan I know have a ton of knowledge and have run alot of different brands. I know alphakenny1 he has ran Seas Lotus, Rainbow and several others so he has had some great stuff to compare them to. 6spdcoupe, Djdillion but I know both are reps and dealers for other brands. I would love to give a review but I do not have the time to do you justice. I am also only on here one something peaks my interest then I chim in. There are alot of other guys way better than me though.

Also alphakenny1 and MiniVanMan hang out on so many different forums you could knock out several forums with one stone.

Its just cadence has been peaking my interest level lately.
    The way I am going I am hoping to bring a line in just for the guys on the net.. I just have to push a little harder here to get it done. We currently don't have any online retailers and I would like to change that or just offer some **** good products at a really low price from Cadence directly.. I brought the TX amps online to sell and they are doing well so far. I really want to bring some high end underrated amps packed with features to everyone online.. Since everyone would be buying directly from Cadence, the middle man would disapear and online sale prices would be so low everyone would win in the end..

DejaWiz is offline Speaker Bee-otch

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPaul View Post
    The way I am going I am hoping to bring a line in just for the guys on the net.. I just have to push a little harder here to get it done. We currently don't have any online retailers and I would like to change that or just offer some **** good products at a really low price from Cadence directly.. I brought the TX amps online to sell and they are doing well so far. I really want to bring some high end underrated amps packed with features to everyone online.. Since everyone would be buying directly from Cadence, the middle man would disapear and online sale prices would be so low everyone would win in the end..
    This is great news and I'd love to see it happen. Kudos and keep up the good work.

2010 Kia Forte SX
    2009 Kia Borrego EX 4x4

Setting Amp Gains:
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/Den_of_Dragons/topic/508709/1/

References
    Bought from: jacobcopeland87, 95bat, alxmlr789, na_rsx

dragnix is offline LXIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    655 Post(s)

+1 for jason paul

5. 07-16-2007

6. 07-16-2007

Banned

7. 07-16-2007

Banned

DejaWiz is offline Speaker Bee-otch

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    I must have missed something here
    Seems like "The Descendant" and "Gregory720" might be forum spambots setup by a disgruntled (ex)member?

Seems all of TD's posts are blank and G720's are the exact same tacked on to all threads; at least in the speakers subforum... I haven't wandered around just yet.

2010 Kia Forte SX
    2009 Kia Borrego EX 4x4

Setting Amp Gains:
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/Den_of_Dragons/topic/508709/1/

References
    Bought from: jacobcopeland87, 95bat, alxmlr789, na_rsx

genxx is offline Team JL Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IamDeMan-I read your review on the Cadence Comps. If you had to compare to another brand what would that be as far as sound.

2009 USACi Basic Consumer World Champion, '09 IASCA INAC 2nd Place, 2010 MECA Finals MODEX 4th, '10 OK MODEX State Champion--Addicted to Sound Quality
    '06 F250: JL-Zapco-Pioneer
    '08 Focus-Kenwood-Zapco-ID-Hertz
    Team JL Audio, Team RAAMmat, Team Advantage Audio, Team MSE, Team Zapco

IamDeMan is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by genxx View Post
    IamDeMan-I read your review on the Cadence Comps. If you had to compare to another brand what would that be as far as sound.
    I'd give them a nudge toward sounding like the CDT comps I used to run, except more sensitive and the tweeter blends a bit better(this could be because CDT uses a steeper slope though. I haven't had much experience with top shelf components before besides the CDTs I owned, so my scope is limited, but they definitely beat the crap out of my RFQs, and the infinity sets I used to run in the past.

6spdcoupe is offline tends to get a bit cranky

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPaul View Post
    Jason,

If you still have my number give me a shout. I would love to touch base with you on a few things.

Also if you want to send me a set of what you think will be most popular I can give them some subjective reviews among myself and some audiphile alike coleagues. Of course you can have them back once finished.

DVI-9990/TMI-M990/PXI-H990
    TRU Billet 2200 ..Dyn Esotar 1200
    TRU Billet 4100 ..Dyn Esotar110/Esotar430
    TRU Billet 4100 ..DYN MD182s

Refs:
    Way to many to list, seriously. I lost count when it passed 100

Safe_Cracker is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

JasonPaul, I am interested in trying a couple sets of the CVL's (5K and 6K) for an install. I would also be willing to give a real world review with pics. I would be powering the two sets with a Kicker SX900.4, with all that DSP they should sound good and loud! Get a chance hit me here or at [email protected] Thankyou...Polo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 6spdcoupe View Post
    Jason,

If you still have my number give me a shout. I would love to touch base with you on a few things.

Also if you want to send me a set of what you think will be most popular I can give them some subjective reviews among myself and some audiphile alike coleagues. Of course you can have them back once finished.
    Email me... [email protected]

anibal is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am still on the fence on these Cadence components, CWM6 (69.99!) or CVL6 ($1XX)

Also noticed the TX-6004 are gone from eBay. Is Cadence out on those?

Basically I wanted to run it 3 channel, small system for my hatchback car.

Other then that U can't beat buying direct!

off topic:
    As a matter of fact I was also thinking on them Cadence satellite's for the house. currently we have in wall speakers but we are moving the 65" TV to another wall.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The auction ended early and will restart tonight but you can purchase the TXA6004directly from the outlet store..

Link
    http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductC...idCategory=124

I would run the CVL6k with the 6004 it would make a nice combo.. The 6004 might be a bit much for the CWM6k..

As far as the S-15 speakers make an offer on ebay or you can make a offer on the 5.1 package if you are doing a surround sound set up.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

User Tag List