Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Mb quart reference 6.5 DSG-216

hi, I've bought this components and the tweeter when i raise up volume they go on protection or something they shut off is too **** i have for these Rockford 450.4 for the components and 3 way 6X9 the 6x9 are ok the problem is on front are the problem the components? i have them with 250Hz the HPF and almost no bass coming from them. they sound pretty nice what other model or brand i can buy with bright tweet and supports power i like to hear music loud i'd looked at boston SL60 any other with good SQ?

cougarsd is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mb quart reference 6.5 DSG-216

first question everibody will ask is how much do you want to pay for your speakers?
    There are a lot of choices, depending on the cash, for example one of the well rewarded comps are the PG RSD's, they a a steal for the buck, you can get them for around 90 dlls. shipped at e-bay, there are a lot of good reviews for this speakers, if you like little bit harsh and want to spend $200 a good choice is MB's PCE-216.
    I personally have found the new Alpines (SPR-17S) a really nice comps for the money, usually can get them around $120-130 at e-bay or you can pay $140-150 at a web store such as sonicelectronix.com or onlinecarstereo.com

cougarsd is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

first question everibody will ask is how much do you want to pay for your speakers?
    There are a lot of choices, depending on the cash, for example one of the well rewarded comps are the PG RSD's, they a a steal for the buck, you can get them for around 90 dlls. shipped at e-bay, there are a lot of good reviews for this speakers, if you like little bit harsh and want to spend $200 a good choice is MB's PCE-216.
    I personally have found the new Alpines (SPR-17S) a really nice comps for the money, usually can get them around $120-130 at e-bay or you can pay $140-150 at a web store such as sonicelectronix.com or onlinecarstereo.com

aleborjas is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks, but what is the problem with my comp's they are new they have les than one day of use why the tweeter shut off? or they are like that?

Closed Thread

User Tag List