Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 6.5 comp's and 6x9 3 way's

aleborjas is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 6.5 comp's and 6x9 3 way's

hi i want the best components i can get for arround 150$ i don't care much about mid-bass i like SQ on the tweets i like them very loud and clear highs what brand and model should i look for? i was looking on mb quarts, jbl power, Bostons etc but i don't know.
    the same question on the 6x9 3 way. The jbl's GTO and POWER looks nice they have titanium tweeter and super tweeter and the mb quart discus 3 way, I've heard Polk DB series 6x9 they sound nice but i what something better with more SQ and louder tweets really need help on this other brands options etc..
    my interest is on crisp, clear loud highs!

please the products have to come from ebay thats the only way i can get them
    Last edited by aleborjas; 05-14-2007 at 01:36 AM.

tbasile1 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 6.5 comp's and 6x9 3 way's

well Infinity is really cheap on ebay and nice speakers, Quarts are always good too, and JBLs are good as well, Polks also sound great, ive havent heard Boston yet, but will be soon and again they are another great company, you've picked out some good brands, u should go out and try and hear some of these speakers, or get what ever is cheaper lol, personal preference comes into play too

sorry i wasnt too helpful on this, cause your looking at all good brands lol, not the easiest decision hah

DejaWiz is offline Speaker Bee-otch

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alpine SPR-17S with the ring radiator tweeters might be a good choice for you. Audition those if you get a chance.

2010 Kia Forte SX
    2009 Kia Borrego EX 4x4

Setting Amp Gains:
    http://s13.zetaboards.com/Den_of_Dragons/topic/508709/1/

References
    Bought from: jacobcopeland87, 95bat, alxmlr789, na_rsx

thefunkybunch is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

your best bet is travel to some shops and do some listening for yourself. only you can decide what you want, as your ears are different than everybody else's.

my only advice is to save up a little more cash. $150 isn't going to buy you anything that will last with the abuse it sounds like you are going to throw at them...

Closed Thread