Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Rainbow Components SLC vs Geranium ?'s

hurricanes0688 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rainbow Components SLC vs Geranium ?'s

Well i have a hifonics jupiter amp to power the speakers, ive decided not to cheap out on my front comps since im going to need some good midbass. The jupiter i think is 75x4 @4, 125x4 @2 and 150x4 @1 ohm, also it seems underated. If i were to get either sets of the comps would this amp be good to put them at there potential. Also whats the benefits of going for the SLC to the geraniums.

Hintzyboy is offline Sparks mean its working!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Rainbow Components SLC vs Geranium ?'s

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes0688 View Post
    Well i have a hifonics jupiter amp to power the speakers, ive decided not to cheap out on my front comps since im going to need some good midbass. The jupiter i think is 75x4 @4, 125x4 @2 and 150x4 @1 ohm, also it seems underated. If i were to get either sets of the comps would this amp be good to put them at there potential. Also whats the benefits of going for the SLC to the geraniums.
    Spring for the Germs if you can. That amp should be just fine. The Germs will love it if you bi-amp them on that thing.

Refs:
    CarAudio.com: SlickRick, CubanAffection, trevor87, BigBirney420, Apollyon, Dinty01, TeamPSI, QtrHorse (x2), 6spdcoupe, Siddle, Smokingachicken, MisterGrubbs, Fast1One, MiniVanMan(x2), Jntar, blackbonnie, tigerf117, kasimo420, blaze383, XaznKewLguyX, SRim23, RidnClean, Team H&K, djvi0lent, jeeper07, turboaudi
    DIYMA: snaimpally
    CA.com Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327860
    Ebay Feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hintzyboy79

hurricanes0688 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

never heard the term bi amp, im not sure what it is...its not bridging it is it? if someone knows please let me know

konechiwa is offline Jeepers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anything rainbow rocks man. the higher up you, go the nicer it sounds. Spring for the best.

Closed Thread