Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Help Buying good speakers!!

SilverSix311 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Help Buying good speakers!!

I need some help buying some speakers for my Honda Accord!! I bought the "Dual XDMR7710" headunit for my car the other day and i wanna get some speakers to go along with it. Ones in there arent very good. I would like them to be able to crank some bass out of em and not blow. I listen to music loud obviously and i would like to keep doin so. I dont want any distortion from them either. Im gonna get some subs after i buy this but i just want this so i can enjoy driving. I was thinking about buy some Dual speakers some 6x9,s and some door speakers. Dont know what ishould get for door speakers. I'm goin to install them myself so i dont get charged out the ying yang. Please help me guys
    ~ Brandon

Hintzyboy is offline Sparks mean its working!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Re: Help Buying good speakers!!

Take the Dual HU back, and pick up a decent unit. Then get some Pioneer REVs for your speakers. As far as coaxials go, the REVs are great. If you want top quality sound, go with some components, but if you just want to get loud, and sound decent, coaxials will be fine. Also, you can get 2 sets of the REVs for under $200.

Refs:
    CarAudio.com: SlickRick, CubanAffection, trevor87, BigBirney420, Apollyon, Dinty01, TeamPSI, QtrHorse (x2), 6spdcoupe, Siddle, Smokingachicken, MisterGrubbs, Fast1One, MiniVanMan(x2), Jntar, blackbonnie, tigerf117, kasimo420, blaze383, XaznKewLguyX, SRim23, RidnClean, Team H&K, djvi0lent, jeeper07, turboaudi
    DIYMA: snaimpally
    CA.com Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327860
    Ebay Feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hintzyboy79

wesl56 is offline el sietes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Help Buying good speakers!!

read read read

Closed Thread

User Tag List