Closed Thread

Reload Thread: are these comps any good?

yo0123yo is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

are these comps any good?

are the Alpine SPX-177R comps any good? i am on a 200$ limit for comps and was just looking at those.

If i go with these then my full setup would be Pioneer Premier TS-D901P 6x9's in the back and the Alpine SPX-177R in the front and all wired to a Kicker ZX350.4. is that a good setup or can i go better for that price? right now i already have the Pioneer Premier TS-D901P 6x9's so i cant get rid of them but i can switch amps or comps

Hintzyboy is offline Sparks mean its working!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: are these comps any good?

The Type-X comps are pretty nice. There are a lot of nice sets around $200 though. Your best bet is to find as many different sets in you range and listen to them on the kind of music you usually listen to. You can get opinions form everybody on the forum, but your ears are what will ultimately determine if the system makes you happy or not.

Refs:
    CarAudio.com: SlickRick, CubanAffection, trevor87, BigBirney420, Apollyon, Dinty01, TeamPSI, QtrHorse (x2), 6spdcoupe, Siddle, Smokingachicken, MisterGrubbs, Fast1One, MiniVanMan(x2), Jntar, blackbonnie, tigerf117, kasimo420, blaze383, XaznKewLguyX, SRim23, RidnClean, Team H&K, djvi0lent, jeeper07, turboaudi
    DIYMA: snaimpally
    CA.com Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327860
    Ebay Feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hintzyboy79

azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: are these comps any good?

they are ok. i thought the type S actually sounded good also...

Closed Thread