Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 6x9s

audiobahnuser18 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

6x9s

Alright guy's i took out the stock covers and the ring around for where the 6x9s now where the plastic rings were there are holes in the carpet on the rear because of where the stock use ot be and also a slight space where u can c the bottom of the metal =/ any ideas of what i could do for covering the metal i was thinkn get a sheet of plexi glass cut where there 6x9 would sit and paint the back of the plexi black so that u would not see the medal and u would just see the 6x9 sitting flush on the rear deck of the interior but i still need to know what could i do bout those holes it's in a 1989 lincoln mark vii.....would if be something i could re-do myself or would i be better off getting it done professionally

Refs
    Bigjon47 , JohnnyBussa , Mike Dressure , BTLking , Myjaja , Tapout , prowler573 , mommyvan , R-sosa , Audio Master , 95BlackGA , wu501 , Nismos14 , HawaiianBassHed , ECS23 , Bagged96Chevy, Donpisto , the other mike kmanian bumpin buick dumple wrench , guy , blazinb2000 , teen , phl1ser , Loud3 , Plyer3 , LazyRider , Jk32sho , MacQ32
    TreZ0r Is a lieing piece of sh*t scum bag SCAMMER!!!!

REBUILDING IT ALL
    REFS:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353034

smd4life is offline NOTHING ABOUT MEADE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 6x9s

there's too many threads about oval speakers lately...buy my coaxial's in my sig thnks

Quote Originally Posted by thevic24 View Post
    And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

audiobahnuser18 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 6x9s

Someone please help me out on this it's getting really close to winter here i want to try and get it done before the snow starts falling real bad , already getn ice on the windows and black ice so i know winter is coming real soon

Refs
    Bigjon47 , JohnnyBussa , Mike Dressure , BTLking , Myjaja , Tapout , prowler573 , mommyvan , R-sosa , Audio Master , 95BlackGA , wu501 , Nismos14 , HawaiianBassHed , ECS23 , Bagged96Chevy, Donpisto , the other mike kmanian bumpin buick dumple wrench , guy , blazinb2000 , teen , phl1ser , Loud3 , Plyer3 , LazyRider , Jk32sho , MacQ32
    TreZ0r Is a lieing piece of sh*t scum bag SCAMMER!!!!

REBUILDING IT ALL
    REFS:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353034

Closed Thread