Okay guys, sorry to ask such simple questions. Spent some time searching and reading, and confused. So essentially, I have a 5 channel amp (75x4 rms, 400rmsx1), a set of 6.5" RF components up front. Now options:
1. MB Quart 10" Premium sub (beautiful sounding sub, can take the 400w rms)
2. Pioneer 2 ways 6.5"
1. Is it better just to turn the gain down, and use the Pioneer speakers as rear fill?
2. Putting a couple of 8" mid-bass drivers (AA, mach5) in the rear (would this ruin the sound stage?), and still run the MB quart sub.
3. Possibly put the 8" mid bass in the front doors, with the RF components in kicks.
Would I get a lot interference if ran the 2 mid-bass 8's and the 10" sub? (or if properly passively cross-overed I would be okay)
4. Finally, forget the MB Quart sub, and using a couple RE-8's in the rear speaker spot (fiberglass ported enclosure). Then what to do with the extra 2 channels from the amp.
Ideas, thoughts, questions greatly appreciated.