Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Reload Thread: Hertz Audio, heard of em'?

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hertz Audio, heard of em'?

So I was at my friends shop litening to his truck when he showed me these new speakers he put in. They were a set of componets by a company called Hertz Audio, a sister company of Audison. I have to say, I'm VERY impressed with both the Mille(top end) and Energy(lower line) set of componets they make. Long story short I'm waiting on my order to ship from Italy of Hertz High Energy 6.5" comps, High Energy 6.5" coaxials, and Mille 12" along with my Audison lrx 5.600 amp.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

3.5Max6spd is offline yo mama no wear no draws

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hertz Audio, heard of em'?

Hertz is nice stuff. Some nice higher efficiency offering in the High Energy line. The Milles are indeed the in the very fine esoteric market with the Focal Be, Rainbow Platinum, Brax Matrix and the such. I have a feeling you'll be seeing alot more of Hertz as new year comes and beyond. My good friend is a distributor for Hertz in India, and raves about the Mille comps and subwoofer.

rainbow....homemade sounds best
    DYNAUDIO E S O T E C....Mobile Fidelity

Panasonic Vacuum Tube
    TRU Technology SSLD6
    TRU Technology STEEL S44 & S500
    DYNAUDIO Esotec System 362
    Dynaudio MW190 12" (x2) IB
    Stinger Expert/Esoteric Audio Isopath/Cascade

Refs-NE14MX , jdavis37, anarchy57, mj121983 , ll kadoy ll, TheBigDu , cdj ,Kawasaki STX-R ,Fdeez ,Ksin291,meangta, lil azn 06, HAVINGFUN, Loud1500, Flipx99 , jjunior887 ,mastarecoil ,slammed , T3mpest ,westerbud, Airman21, bconn587, LexNBimmer,namike, alphakenny1, HebrewHammer,chadillac,remiserg, purerx7tt, OCURIEL, coneO,Igno,Iluvzmzm,godzukiduce,CrazedCat,skylar11 2,
    bose301s,qwertvt

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah that's what my friend was saying. the mille's are gorgeous looking/sounding and i'm sure i'll love the 12" off that 5th channel on the audison. sadly i have to keep a stock deck for now. stupid 06' mazda 6 doesn't have a dash kit yet.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

BlackMaxima is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyone know the prices??
    MLK 2
    and
    HSK 165

i cant find any store near, where i live.

References: ME,

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYCORNUTS18 View Post
    the JL 500/1 is good and JL actually puts out like 185% so that would be good
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalohed View Post
    My mom is the ultimate SPL woofer.
    Cheapest too.
    Quote Originally Posted by dpom View Post
    i was wondering if this site was legit, im not sure if im allowed to post it or not so let me know if i can.
    (www.caraudio.com)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMaxima View Post
    anyone know the prices??
    MLK 2
    and
    HSK 165

what don said lol.
    Last edited by bumpin_blazer; 10-23-2006 at 11:52 PM.

joe duce is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin_blazer View Post
    So I was at my friends shop litening to his truck when he showed me these new speakers he put in. They were a set of componets by a company called Hertz Audio, a sister company of Audison. I have to say, I'm VERY impressed with both the Mille(top end) and Energy(lower line) set of componets they make. Long story short I'm waiting on my order to ship from Italy of Hertz High Energy 6.5" comps, High Energy 6.5" coaxials, and Mille 12" along with my Audison lrx 5.600 amp.
    Hertz is a new brand at one of my local shops, i have listened to some of it and it's real nice! very efficient and the sound quality is awesome. i listened to the high energy and the space line. i really like the high energy line.

joe

6spdcoupe is offline tends to get a bit cranky

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3.5Max6spd View Post
    Hertz is nice stuff. Some nice higher efficiency offering in the High Energy line. The Milles are indeed the in the very fine esoteric market with the Focal Be, Rainbow Platinum, Brax Matrix and the such. I have a feeling you'll be seeing alot more of Hertz as new year comes and beyond. My good friend is a distributor for Hertz in India, and raves about the Mille comps and subwoofer.
    ...and one of your other good friends is your local dealer.

DVI-9990/TMI-M990/PXI-H990
    TRU Billet 2200 ..Dyn Esotar 1200
    TRU Billet 4100 ..Dyn Esotar110/Esotar430
    TRU Billet 4100 ..DYN MD182s

Refs:
    Way to many to list, seriously. I lost count when it passed 100

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the difference in the high energy vs. the melle is like polk audio coax compared to F1 comps lol.

for anyone interested, my friend is doing his buy in for Hertz so if interested go to www.hertzaudiovideo.com and pm me if interested in any of it. I can give you full info from the shop and the owners name and # if really interested. Basically you'd be buying the initial gear buy in so price would be a good one obviously.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMaxima View Post
    anyone know the prices??
    MLK 2
    and
    HSK 165

MLK2: $1999
    HSK165.3: $549
    HSK165L.3Dome: $749
    HSK165L.3Plus: $849

SRP respectively.

Refs:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

durr now i feel like an idiot with not finding the mlk2 lol. i was at work and can't exactly spend time looking at that stuff .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the difference in the high energy vs. the melle is like polk audio coax compared to F1 comps lol.

for anyone interested, my friend is doing his buy in for Hertz so if interested go to www.hertzaudiovideo.com and pm me if interested in any of it. I can give you full info from the shop and the owners name and # if really interested. Basically you'd be buying the initial gear buy in so price would be a good one obviously.
    You might wanna keep that a bit low key with the name info...Ken @ Elttromedia is a bit of a stickler.

Refs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

durr now i feel like an idiot with not finding the mlk2 lol. i was at work and can't exactly spend time looking at that stuff .
    I just looked at the price sheet, so I guess I cheated.

Refs:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 6spdcoupe View Post
    You might wanna keep that a bit low key with the name info...Ken @ Elttromedia is a bit of a stickler.
    yeah i know only reason my friend even mentioned it to me tonight is b/c he knows i have some peeps on here lol. he's been one of my best friends for like 6 years so i know my prices but that's all i can say lol. me likey the audison.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 6spdcoupe View Post
    I just looked at the price sheet, so I guess I cheated.
    yes you sir are teh cheater. i was guessing off what i thought he said. going off what i've heard IMO they're worth the price but that's me. 99% of people wouldn't pay that much for the high energy but i'd put em' up with rainbow in the comparable price range.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah i know only reason my friend even mentioned it to me tonight is b/c he knows i have some peeps on here lol. he's been one of my best friends for like 6 years so i know my prices but that's all i can say lol. me likey the audison.
    More power to ya bud, just lookin out for you/him and his business. I wont tell if you dont.

I know buyins **** too, IIRC when I did it...about $2.5K? I went a lil overboard though.

Refs:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast