Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Reload Thread: the12vkings

  1. #1
    DoobieBrother's Avatar
    DoobieBrother is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Frisco, TX
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    the12vkings

    Anyone ever buy from these guys? Know anything about them?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/FOCAL-165V2-POLY...QQcmdZViewItem







  2. #2
    NoLimit's Avatar
    NoLimit is offline Toy Yoda



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    DoobieBrother's Avatar
    DoobieBrother is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Frisco, TX
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    Yes, that's the e-mail address. What's your point?




  4. #4
    pik's Avatar
    pik
    pik is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    dude, buy some speakers already, (hehe joking) never dealt with them, but they have very little neg. feedback. although after getting scr3wed once on ebay (not by them) with car audio, i'll nver do it again. I'll gladly buy authorized, and pay the price, just for peace of mind.



    Quote Originally Posted by springy101 View Post
    i would put naked women on the cones of my subs, and the rca inputs on the amps would be their bungholes

    2008 Cobalt Lt sedan
    ______________

    set up right now?
    bone stock

  5. #5
    NoLimit's Avatar
    NoLimit is offline Toy Yoda



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    Dont you see somethign wrong w/ a company that has an @yahoo email? lol




    2000 Toyota Camry SE
    Alpine 9857
    Infinity References

    Protected by COMPUSTAR

    Bought From: Audio Junkies, ~Magick_Man~, MetalMaxima, trevor87, AngryTrucker74, sayWhat? , Fi Car Audio, TheCybe(Made me a vinyl, Mucho ****)
    Bought / Traded with: Sampson
    Sold to: Benilson09, KyleC

  6. #6
    bimma85's Avatar
    bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    9,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    Quote Originally Posted by pik View Post
    dude, buy some speakers already, (hehe joking) never dealt with them, but they have very little neg. feedback. although after getting scr3wed once on ebay (not by them) with car audio, i'll nver do it again. I'll gladly buy authorized, and pay the price, just for peace of mind.
    link? Case of no common sense?


    I wouldnt hesitate to buy from em



    REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

    Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

  7. #7
    pik's Avatar
    pik
    pik is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    i said it wasn't by them, search around for bad ebayers here, I found a few threads, unfortunately after I made the transaction. It was 14 days of pure misery. I did get my money back, unfortunately agreeing to pull my negative feedback.
    -----this is not about 12Vkings----, just about another ebay store, that sells non-authorized,way below msrp.


    although with 8K +of posts you have to know who i'm talkin about.



    Quote Originally Posted by springy101 View Post
    i would put naked women on the cones of my subs, and the rca inputs on the amps would be their bungholes

    2008 Cobalt Lt sedan
    ______________

    set up right now?
    bone stock

  8. #8
    DaveT's Avatar
    DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Back In AR
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    i have dealt with them very smooth deal



    refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

    Quote Originally Posted by jmanpc
    I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

  9. #9
    bimma85's Avatar
    bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    9,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    Quote Originally Posted by pik View Post
    i said it wasn't by them, search around for bad ebayers here, I found a few threads, unfortunately after I made the transaction. It was 14 days of pure misery. I did get my money back, unfortunately agreeing to pull my negative feedback.
    -----this is not about 12Vkings----, just about another ebay store, that sells non-authorized,way below msrp.


    although with 8K +of posts you have to know who i'm talkin about.
    ike?



    REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

    Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

  10. #10
    pik's Avatar
    pik
    pik is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    i-n-d-o

    I'll leave it at that lol



    Quote Originally Posted by springy101 View Post
    i would put naked women on the cones of my subs, and the rca inputs on the amps would be their bungholes

    2008 Cobalt Lt sedan
    ______________

    set up right now?
    bone stock

  11. #11
    DaveT's Avatar
    DaveT is offline Owns SyKo13



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Back In AR
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    Quote Originally Posted by pik View Post
    i-n-d-o

    I'll leave it at that lol
    they **** nuts



    refs- ownage9, chaarlieee, cd6551, xxx.x dB, jeeper0, WeedIsWhatYouNe, hemi=22s, path2spl, JohnnyB4439, 95BlackGA, mikescanlon, sundownz, hoxie08, Bring9, BrianChia, mr_kebo, BUMPING150S

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    you guys should come to corey for advice on black chicks, trust me. corey has fucked more black women than fema

    Quote Originally Posted by jmanpc
    I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

  12. #12
    joebangaa's Avatar
    joebangaa is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the OC and Silicon Valley
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    It's best to try to find an ebayer that's actually local to you, just in case you do happen to get screwed. It's also best to pick up the item, that way, the vendor knows that if anything happens, his office will probably be burned down lol. In my particular case, 12Vkings and indo apply




  13. #13
    Ignatowski's Avatar
    Ignatowski is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    6,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    12vkings are some of the best Ebay sellers listed on Ebay




  14. #14
    bjfish11's Avatar
    bjfish11 is offline FisherCustoms.com



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Garden Plain, KS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    I bought an orion amp from them bout a year ago. Great fast shipping. I wouldnt hesitate.




    Authorized SSA Loaded Enclosure Dealer

  15. #15
    DoobieBrother's Avatar
    DoobieBrother is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Frisco, TX
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the12vkings

    Ok. Thanks. My only thing now, is I can get same components for same price, but cheaper shipping at ROE with a 1 year ROE warranty instead of 90 days from the12vkings. So, if I can be confident about ROE, that'll be a better deal. I may call them and see if I get a warm fuzzy.

    ETA... if I could find a phone number for them.




Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum