Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need some 6's and 4's

Justin89T is offline I Drive A Supra

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need some 6's and 4's

I finally got my stereo finished and realized my speakers dont' live upto what I want amped.... I have Crossfire SQ6's in the front and Crossfire somethings' in the back...

I need a really shallow 6 in front because its a tricky box I built... I had 4's in the doors originally, now its 6's

I can get these for 300 bucks http://www.polkaudio.com/caraudio/products/sr6500/

should I look at those? I can also get a killer deal on some focals but I want everyone here's opinion... I've found there's alotta knowledge on this board if you can sort out the kids who don't know ****

I'm looking for really clean, punchy speakers that can keep up with a w6/500/1.

they're running off a 300/4

I'd rather not spend a whole lot, maybe 400 bucks for both sets? maybe more if someone can convince me why....
    Any suggestions?

MBrock4u is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need some 6's and 4's

Well first of all Polk is a sweet speaker. AlthoI don't run those componants, I do have the momo's for front stage. Very nice!! Has a natural more realistic sound to them. OBTW they do get loud. I am very happy with mine. CLEAN

Justin89T is offline I Drive A Supra

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need some 6's and 4's

Quote Originally Posted by MBrock4u
    Well first of all Polk is a sweet speaker. AlthoI don't run those componants, I do have the momo's for front stage. Very nice!! Has a natural more realistic sound to them. OBTW they do get loud. I am very happy with mine. CLEAN

I installed a set of their db's in a 2.5rs and they ****ing pounded.... it was really wierd how much bass they had... sounded really good.

although I've installed probally 50 pair and never had that kinda result before, so it was just that car

Anyone have any input on these other speaker brands that seem to be popular on this board?

Closed Thread