Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Info on Tweeters

donpisto is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Info on Tweeters

I have Boston z6 mids with the xovers, but the guy i got them from didnt have the tweeters. I have heard that the z6 tweets are a bit harsh, can anyone suggest some tweeters that i can get for about 100 bucks for the pair? I dont really care if its from ebay or whatnot. I actually have been looking on this site:

www.madisound.com

The only thing is i want to make sure that they fit in the area above the cone the z6 has for mounting the tweeter. I am unsure as to what type of tweeter to get. I was told to look into silk tweeters. By the way I would need a 1" tweeter.

I also came across this and was wonderin if this would work, or would i be better with some other tweeter i can find on madisound. By the way, the mids are 3 ohms, would it matter if the tweeters have some other impedence when going through the xover?

http://forum.elitecaraudio.com/showt...hreadid=132628

At the moment they will be run off an Eclipse 8443 until i get an amp for them. Thanks for any and all help.

dkguitarist is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Info on Tweeters

try for some lpg 25 nfa tweeters.

2003 Chevy Cavalier
    HU:880PRS - SUB AMP: IA 20.1 - SUB: 13w7 (15" 05 XXX awaiting new box)

FOR SALE: USHER 9950 TWEETERS, USAMPS HCA-25 2 CHANNEL, XXX XBL^2 6.5" MIDS, Kicker KX300.2 amp

Refs: zachzchw, AcidicDreams, Mr Tibbs, Mr Teacha, vetkilr, Blunt, Showrides, Mihklo, QtrHorse, vosschs, nvruckus, jeeper07, sakura, iceteebone, 2loud4u, eatank, brents, bookechu, young_gun, maldecido33, pickup1, angryeric116, go_go_thrash, gentlejax, superblack350z, and 100% ebay feedback. (dkguitarist454)

Closed Thread