CarlosV is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rear speakers

This is what i have

HU alpine 9847
    Memphis amp mono class d 1000
    Sub Pioneer Premier ts-w126dvc enclosure at 2.25 cu at 32 hz ported (good sub for 50 dlls price)

At front i have a cadence component i am planing to add a amp for the mids (too much bass) i just wondering if i have to change the the rear speakers or hook them to the amp or just use the ones at front or get a a pair, this is my first post TIA

konechiwa is offline Jeepers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Rear speakers

well you don't really need back speakers. They aren't really good for SQ. HOwever if you do have passengers, you may want some cheap speakers to let them hear stuff good as well.

In short, don't get back speakers, but if you do, don't waste your money on a rear amp. Just run them off the HU.

CarlosV is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Rear speakers

Quote Originally Posted by konechiwa
    well you don't really need back speakers. They aren't really good for SQ. HOwever if you do have passengers, you may want some cheap speakers to let them hear stuff good as well.

In short, don't get back speakers, but if you do, don't waste your money on a rear amp. Just run them off the HU.
    That’s what i read somewhere that they are not recommendable but I want to confirmed

Closed Thread