What they looked like before in the sealed kicks...
Dirty *** door, had to clean that **** up.
Cleaned it up.
Left door done. Took about an hour per door, with double layers near the speaker hole.
I made sure to take the time to do inside the panel as well, turned out really good. I used about 25 sq feet on each door, inside the panel and outside the panel.
I used some non-hardening clay to support around the baffles. Works really good to seal the opening.
I'm pretty happy with the finished product. I may move the tweeters around and tweak with it a little more, but overall, it went pretty well.