Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Kenwood KFC-707's for 95.99 from authorized dealer

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kenwood KFC-707's for 95.99 from authorized dealer

Well I am thinking of buying these unless you guys can come up with a better set of componets for 96 bucks. Even with the 2day shipping i'm going to do it's still only 117.94. So if you can come up with better componets from an authorized online dealer i'm all ears, otherwise i'm ordering them beeshes today.

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

Gary S is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kenwood KFC-707's for 95.99 from authorized dealer

OK, I found them... average wholesale is $90.00, so the price you got is close enough.

Orion P6.2 might sound better, but they cost a little more... and I don't know if they are "oversized" 6.75" like the kenwoods.
    Last edited by Gary S; 05-30-2006 at 02:54 PM.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"

Quicker660r is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been looking at those also...

Headunit-------Pioneer DEH-P7800MP
    Front doors--- OEM (looking for some)
    Rear doors---- Rockford Fosgate HPC-2206
    Amp-----------Hifonics ZX6400
    Subs----------2 12" Punch HX2's
    Sub amp-------Hifonics BX 1500D
    Sub box--------4 cuft net tuned to 34hz (2 4" aero ports)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if you want the coupon code to get sounddomain to give you them for 95.99 lemme know.

Ricky616 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

those look hot pm me the coupon thanks

Refs x2BoomingBeast, Thomas White, Snebes, Chinny,SbCaprice305,Abel,x2Spkrman,gl0ck,scottiej, Sblaze,Mr.*******,Fayt,CELLERBR, PepsiFiend69,Zachzchw,SlickCMRick,Junior22,lookits jim23,na_rsx,ccajun4real,XsabesX,Gl0ck,massiveaudi ocw
    Team Phat Hertz
    Team Kicker

Quicker660r is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PM the coupon also!! Thanks Mike
    Last edited by Quicker660r; 05-30-2006 at 03:48 PM.

Headunit-------Pioneer DEH-P7800MP
    Front doors--- OEM (looking for some)
    Rear doors---- Rockford Fosgate HPC-2206
    Amp-----------Hifonics ZX6400
    Subs----------2 12" Punch HX2's
    Sub amp-------Hifonics BX 1500D
    Sub box--------4 cuft net tuned to 34hz (2 4" aero ports)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

pm's sent

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

just ordered them via 2 day

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i love sounddomain, they matched the price from a non authorized dealer, and they shipped faster than they thought they would lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what u mean they match>
    how do u tell them to match the price?

GSXR 2001 1k
    CBR 900RR 1999

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

they always have their 105% price gaurantee on the things they sell. i went to bizrate and found the kdc's for 129 and 99.99 from 2 different online stores. they met the lower price match so i got em' for 95.99.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

did u have to send links or anythign?

GSXR 2001 1k
    CBR 900RR 1999

LilBassGuy is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wait a minute ur telling me you can add those 180 dollar speakers to the online shopping cart and type in a coupon code and get them for 95 bucks?? PM me PLEASE

terryracing86 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i have a set of orion wcc p6.2's how do the kenwoods sound matched against the orion series?

refs: snova031 - rawdogj - raven2201 X 5 - sbcaprice305 - waxhawsredneck - imaspaceguy90 x 2 - pickup1 - blaze383 - mx519 - HardHittaz00 x 3 - fosgate140 - crazy4ozs - 937DYTBOIm - boulderbronco - Keefy248 - the_franchise

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast