Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need advise please for JL Adio XR-cs vs. Focal 130k

piegrande14 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Need advise please for JL Adio XR-cs vs. Focal 130k

I'm trying to make up my mind which one of these two is the best quality, not the laudest; laud is good, but quality based on how real the music is reproduced in my car and what I'm looking for. Here is the deal; The JL Audio XR have the aluminim twiter, but the focal poly kelvar have the old TN 45 tiwter, they are expencive and I have read some bad reviews on the TN45. The focals I'm getting are the old version of the poly kevlar 130k which they come with the TN52 which they say is best. I have not listened them, but I guess good research and good advise would do it.

I hope some one has already listened both, Sincerely Rick

P.S. By the way if it helps, I listen to Alternative, Electronik(techno, hause...) well almost everything, but rap and super heavy rock.

Eugenics is offline Princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need advise please for JL Adio XR-cs vs. Focal 130k

Quote Originally Posted by piegrande14
    I'm trying to make up my mind which one of these two is the best quality, not the laudest; laud is good, but quality based on how real the music is reproduced in my car and what I'm looking for. Here is the deal; The JL Audio XR have the aluminim twiter, but the focal poly kelvar have the old TN 45 tiwter, they are expencive and I have read some bad reviews on the TN45. The focals I'm getting are the old version of the poly kevlar 130k which they come with the TN52 which they say is best. I have not listened them, but I guess good research and good advise would do it.

I hope some one has already listened both, Sincerely Rick

P.S. By the way if it helps, I listen to Alternative, Electronik(techno, hause...) well almost everything, but rap and super heavy rock.
    well whats your budget, would you be opposed to looking at other brands if they'd be more ideal?

crunktimes . com/ct

Closed Thread