Reload Thread: Wtb Hertz

tat2bass is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Wtb Hertz

Wanting to buy either a set of hertz HSK 165's. The newest style. Or preferably a set of HL70's and ht25's to use in a3 way active set. I am willing to buy a full set of HSK163's and sell off the parts I don't need. PM me with offers and best prices. I'm not gonna over pay for them. Use the search function and see what they have gone for in the past. Thanks.

Jdm94Coupe is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Wtb Hertz

Lmao @ telling somebody to search and you're the one looking for the speakers.

Refs
    xtremebassjunky, sundownz, ripskip, king24, Dtour, T9X, dbaudio, Justin89T, GabeC, path2spl, mavssolja, TheLow, xbearxlawls, Subst4nce, mar424, blazeplacid, bur1196, smiley2186, Ledoux289, nelson29, sirsaechao, trumpet, fredric.poulter

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm94Coupe View Post
    Lmao @ telling somebody to search and you're the one looking for the speakers.
    I did do a search and no one is selling a set of the newer style. And some people like to overprice their equipment. Which is why if they want to sell it, instead of just putting a price out there, they should do a search and see what it actually sells for. I know what the equipment goes for so I don't need to do a search.

But feel free to keep your comments to yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Who in the world who isn't actively selling their speakers, would see your thread, do a search for how much the speakers are worth (that they dont have for sale) and come in your thread and give you a price lower then they find online. And if there are speakers out there for sale like they have, and dont want to sell, why don't you just buy the speakers from where they find a price. Oh thats right, you just said youself that YOU did a search and found NOBODY is selling a set of the newer style.

Save us the headache, quit being cheap and an azzhole and buy a set NEW.

Refs
    xtremebassjunky, sundownz, ripskip, king24, Dtour, T9X, dbaudio, Justin89T, GabeC, path2spl, mavssolja, TheLow, xbearxlawls, Subst4nce, mar424, blazeplacid, bur1196, smiley2186, Ledoux289, nelson29, sirsaechao, trumpet, fredric.poulter

5. Likes UsAmpsFreak liked this post
    keep_hope_alive is online now Acoustics Engineer keep_hope_alive is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)

wow. derailed.

i haven't found much other than unauthorized (no warranty) on eBay (and possibly fake). my local shop sells authorized Hertz and stocks the HSK line. i'm always looking around and will let you know if i see something.

have you been helped by me? i'd love to know. shoot me a PM.

My 2014 Accord build log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?6722-KHA-2014-Accord-Sport-SQ-Factory-Integration
    *My 2001 Accord build log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/536049-2001-accord-ex-sedan-its-long.html
    *2005 Scion tC Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/516096-2005-scion-tc-sq-hertz-audison-pioneer-build-log.html
    *1998 Astro Van Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/567468-kha-does-spl-build-1996-astro-van.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm94Coupe View Post
    Who in the world who isn't actively selling their speakers, would see your thread, do a search for how much the speakers are worth (that they dont have for sale) and come in your thread and give you a price lower then they find online. And if there are speakers out there for sale like they have, and dont want to sell, why don't you just buy the speakers from where they find a price. Oh thats right, you just said youself that YOU did a search and found NOBODY is selling a set of the newer style.

Save us the headache, quit being cheap and an azzhole and buy a set NEW.
    Right, I should just be dumb as **** like you and overpay for equipment. A lot of people will already know the value of their equipment and price it accordingly. The statement above was not for everyone, but for the people who have been trying to sell stuff for months and can't find a buyer, won't lower their price and can't figure out why no one will buy their stuff. I refuse to overpay for a product because someone else thinks too highly of their stuff. If you are willing to, then go for it.

First thing I do when I go to sell something, is do a search and see what the going rate is. I then offer it at that price and then lower it if need be. I have plenty experience buying and selling, I don't need any advice from your dumb ***.

@ keep_hope_alive ; thanks man. I found a set on DIYMA but am just seeing if there is a better deal before I pull the trigger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

There is a wtb section. This belongs there.....

And gl getting me to overpay for anything, I use the search function too. But I definitely have enough sense to post my threads in the correct section of a site. Reading is fundamental.

Refs

+ Reply to Thread