Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Reload Thread: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

  1. #1
    cal's Avatar
    cal
    cal is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    60101
    Age
    39
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Peerless 6.5 mid/woofer

    Item(s) for Sale:

    Peerless 830875 6-1/2" Nomex Cone HDS Woofer



    Item(s) Description/Condition:
    •Rubber surround
    •Cast frame - truncated
    •Ventilated raised spider
    •Shorting rings
    •182mm flange
    •164mm truncated
    •145mm cut out
    •78mm depth
    •75 watts rms
    •4 ohm


    The Madisound Speaker Store

    USED . they have no rips, holes,damaged coils etc... one of the drivers the double sided tape got damaged,this is nothing see pic 1407
    i bought these new and these were a special production in 4 ohms. part seen anywhere shows 8 but i assure you mine are 4 ohm drivers .
    these sound amazing and midbass was unbeleavable. i had these running active 60 hz low end and 250 top end off a sundown 100.4 (unclipped clean power) no issues well with the drivers i just cant get them to work with my door skin on lol. mine was a 3way setup the drivers will play to 3k





    Price:
    100 shipped firm. these sell for 140 shipped
    con u.s. only




    Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:




    Item Pictures:
    (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
    Last edited by cal; 02-12-2013 at 06:58 PM.







  2. #2
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    2,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    they look like some awesome mids!



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  3. #3
    cal's Avatar
    cal
    cal is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    60101
    Age
    39
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    they look like some awesome mids!
    trust me i ran neo pro 6.5 , cdt hd 62as and cdt 690 cf an dthese mids walk all over all of them for the amount of midbass. if these dont sell i will hack up my doors to make them fit




  4. #4
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    2,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by cal View Post
    trust me i ran neo pro 6.5 , cdt hd 62as and cdt 690 cf an dthese mids walk all over all of them for the amount of midbass. if these dont sell i will hack up my doors to make them fit
    Then someone on here would be NUTS not to buy these!



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  5. #5
    cal's Avatar
    cal
    cal is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    60101
    Age
    39
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    Then someone on here would be NUTS not to buy these!
    well, thats my personal experience ... i dont know if somebody would be nuts if they did not buy them but they are certainly are nice .some guys only run sundown or dd or whatever they like its their choice . i was just giving a refrence as to what i compared these to . i never said they were better than the others i said the midbass was stronger i just dont want this turning into some **** match is all.


    thanks cal




  6. #6
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    2,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by cal View Post
    well, thats my personal experience ... i dont know if somebody would be nuts if they did not buy them but they are certainly are nice .some guys only run sundown or dd or whatever they like its their choice . i was just giving a refrence as to what i compared these to . i never said they were better than the others i said the midbass was stronger i just dont want this turning into some **** match is all.


    thanks cal
    You got them from the store I was looking at. I ended up getting some daytons. I understand that morel, peerless and these other raw driver brands will blow sundown and dd out of the water. I try always referring people to madisound and parts-express.



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  7. #7
    cal's Avatar
    cal
    cal is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    60101
    Age
    39
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    You got them from the store I was looking at. I ended up getting some daytons. I understand that morel, peerless and these other raw driver brands will blow sundown and dd out of the water. I try always referring people to madisound and parts-express.
    no doubt bud i just wanted to make it clear this way nobody gets offended by the favorites.
    i know madisound has some sb drivers that are the exact same as the arc black and hundreds less lol. to be honest i would have never tried these untill a respected member on diyma tyroneshoes, told me about peerless and i was surprised lol.




  8. #8
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    2,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by cal View Post
    no doubt bud i just wanted to make it clear this way nobody gets offended by the favorites.
    i know madisound has some sb drivers that are the exact same as the arc black and hundreds less lol. to be honest i would have never tried these untill a respected member on diyma tyroneshoes, told me about peerless and i was surprised lol.
    why would you have never tried them otherwise?



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  9. #9
    CaptM's Avatar
    CaptM is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Do they need to be sealed up? Would you run them in a 2way system or just good for the lower end of a 3way?




  10. #10
    cal's Avatar
    cal
    cal is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    60101
    Age
    39
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    why would you have never tried them otherwise?
    the simple fact that ive always been a beleaver of the proven stuff cdt,dd etc ... the only reason i tried them was becasue i wanted a solid midbass because i was going to run 5.25 and tweets in dash .
    put it to you like this untill i realized that some companies are actually rebranding the same stuff with a label i was a fool .
    also i started a thread on diyma and i was surprised how many pepole actually use peerless lol.




  11. #11
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    2,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by cal View Post
    the simple fact that ive always been a beleaver of the proven stuff cdt,dd etc ... the only reason i tried them was becasue i wanted a solid midbass because i was going to run 5.25 and tweets in dash .
    put it to you like this untill i realized that some companies are actually rebranding the same stuff with a label i was a fool .
    also i started a thread on diyma and i was surprised how many pepole actually use peerless lol.
    That doesn't surprise me. I mean. There are already way too many speaker companies. Bound to be copies.



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  12. #12
    cal's Avatar
    cal
    cal is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    60101
    Age
    39
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptM View Post
    Do they need to be sealed up? Would you run them in a 2way system or just good for the lower end of a 3way?
    well , thats a tough question and the answer is in order to get great midbass yes they need to be sealed and u should use some sort of deadner. i only had them in a 3 way but they play up to 3k .




  13. #13
    CaptM's Avatar
    CaptM is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by cal View Post
    well , thats a tough question and the answer is in order to get great midbass yes they need to be sealed and u should use some sort of deadner. i only had them in a 3 way but they play up to 3k .
    Any trades?




  14. #14
    cal's Avatar
    cal
    cal is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    60101
    Age
    39
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    That doesn't surprise me. I mean. There are already way too many speaker companies. Bound to be copies.
    i mean same exact product with a differnt label .here is a perfect example take a look @ most of the korean amps on the market same layout even internally identical differnt case and the price tag goes thru the roof .
    compare a dc 7.5 to a vfl 750.1 same amp and the vfl is hundreds less.




  15. #15
    cal's Avatar
    cal
    cal is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    60101
    Age
    39
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Peerless 6.4 mid/woofer

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptM View Post
    Any trades?
    what do u have ?




Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum