Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Alpine F1 7(blown), Dayton Ref 8, Alpine SPXpro 6.5, SPXpro x-overs, Diamond tweets

NSTALN is offline Dismember

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Alpine F1 7(blown), Dayton Ref 8, Alpine SPXpro 6.5, SPXpro x-overs, Diamond tweets

These items are things I have just hanging around. I have no need for any of them so I thought I'd try to find them new homes. Prices are cheap and firm and includes shipping to the lower 48.

1. Alpine F1 Status/Scanspeak Revelator 7inch 4ohm midwoofer(single). 8/10 cos, 0/10 func, blown. May be worth something to someone who can fix speakers. $25

2. Dayton Audio Reference 8inch 4ohm midwoofer(single). 8/10 cos, 10/10 func. Looks good, sounds great. $30 SOLD

3. Alpine SPXpro 6.5inch 4ohm mid(single). 8/10 cos, 10/10 func. Also looks good and sounds great. $40

4. Diamond Audio M6 Aluminum dome tweeters and crossovers(pair). Tweets 10/10 cos and func, never installed or used. Crossovers 8/10 cos 10/10 func. $30 SOLD

5. Alpine SPXpro crossovers w/all phase-link modules(pair). 9/10 cos, 10/10 func. Beautiful crossovers. I never used them and I don't believe the person I got them from did either. $60

If you wish to buy multiple items I'm sure I can cut you a deal. Any questions, just ask. Thanks.

Last edited by NSTALN; 06-26-2012 at 07:08 PM.

'some ppl are just STUPID. i am not perfect or know everything. the main reason i called you a moron is due to the fact that YOU yourself have took it upon your self to talk this dudes sub worth up and trying to prove to ppl with it is in fact worth.'

...Well said.

Bettr n' Revrse is offline I do what I want

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2341 Post(s)

Re: Alpine F1 7(blown), Dayton Ref 8, Alpine SPXpro 6.5, SPXpro x-overs, Diamond twee

**** wish yoi had both of the Alpine Mids... The X overs look nice too...

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100________________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100
    -Sub Stage: Sundown SD-2 8's sealed________ -Sub Stage: Looking
    -Mids/Highs: Deciding_____________________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)
    -Mid Amp: ^^^ 5/6 bridged at 1 ohm_________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Re: Alpine F1 7(blown), Dayton Ref 8, Alpine SPXpro 6.5, SPXpro x-overs, Diamond twee

Yeah me too! I bought them used and the other one arrived with an 'issue'. I played around with this one just for shitz'n'grinz, sounded really nice. I dissected the broken one and found the build quality to be really top-notch. Somebody out there may need a replacement.

The crossovers are by far my favorite that Alpine has put out to date. I've owned pretty much every SPX and F1 Status model Alpine has produced and I prefer these both on appearance and ease of use/usable functionality. They even have a chip set for the ever-popular factory mounting location of up-firing dash-mount tweets, which can be a bitsh to blend. I actually have two pairs of these crossovers, I'm keeping a set to use with my Scanspeak ring-radiators and Scan Revalator 5.5's.

'some ppl are just STUPID. i am not perfect or know everything. the main reason i called you a moron is due to the fact that YOU yourself have took it upon your self to talk this dudes sub worth up and trying to prove to ppl with it is in fact worth.'

...Well said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NSTALN View Post
    Yeah me too! I bought them used and the other one arrived with an 'issue'. I played around with this one just for shitz'n'grinz, sounded really nice. I dissected the broken one and found the build quality to be really top-notch. Somebody out there may need a replacement.

The crossovers are by far my favorite that Alpine has put out to date. I've owned pretty much every SPX and F1 Status model Alpine has produced and I prefer these both on appearance and ease of use/usable functionality. They even have a chip set for the ever-popular factory mounting location of up-firing dash-mount tweets, which can be a bitsh to blend. I actually have two pairs of these crossovers, I'm keeping a set to use with my Scanspeak ring-radiators and Scan Revalator 5.5's.
    Do you know the xover points one them?

Western Rep.

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________
    -Sub Amp: MMATS Hifi 6 channel____________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bettr n' Revrse View Post
    Do you know the xover points one them?
    Unlike the models that preceded these the specific frequencies aren't mentioned in the manual. Instead it really seems geared more towards placement, phase, axis angles, and distance. Here is the link to the manual. It's pretty cool, it includes the actual schematic drawing of the crossover including the component values. Somebody much wiser than myself in the ways of crossover design could probably figure out the actual intended frequencies.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchf...500SPX17PR.PDF

...Well said.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NSTALN View Post
    Unlike the models that preceded these the specific frequencies aren't mentioned in the manual. Instead it really seems geared more towards placement, phase, axis angles, and distance. Here is the link to the manual. It's pretty cool, it includes the actual schematic drawing of the crossover including the component values. Somebody much wiser than myself in the ways of crossover design could probably figure out the actual intended frequencies.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchf...500SPX17PR.PDF
    Interesting...

Western Rep.

fast306stang is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I'll take those Diamond M6 tweets and x-overs. Sending PM....

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Traded with: Tez4life, Ridinhi
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fast306stang View Post
    I'll take those Diamond M6 tweets and x-overs. Sending PM....
    Diamonds are yours. Thank you sir.

...Well said.

onelivinlarge is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

ygpm

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    219 Post(s)

i want item #1. can you check shipping here? if you are using usps flat rate, it's the same in all 50 states, hence "flat rate"
    thanks
    -Heath H-

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akheathen View Post
    i want item #1. can you check shipping here? if you are using usps flat rate, it's the same in all 50 states, hence "flat rate"
    thanks
    -Heath H-
    Sending via flat-rate is no problem. Just to reiterate the point that the Alpine F1 Status mid in question is 'blown' and not functioning. Just wanted to make sure you were aware. It may take me a couple days to get to the post office and and grab a flat-rate box. I'll get it all packed up and confirm the flat-rate and I'll let you know the total.

...Well said.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onelivinlarge View Post
    ygpm
    Right back at ya

...Well said.

fast306stang is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Bump for a great seller...much appreciated!

Bought from: Korn4Life, criswrld, teedot231999, bluieorbluee, traksta15, Mike465, AudioPhill, vfrrider, kasimo420, AudioFreak
    Traded with: Tez4life, Ridinhi
    Sold to: beanMR2, slim2fattycake, Williambrea, Stevexyz, Dre_ATL, deljaso, dubjetta97, deez, hrtbrk1, akheathen, tyroneshoes

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fast306stang View Post
    Bump for a great seller...much appreciated!
    Glad they went to a good home.

...Well said.

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    219 Post(s)

cool then, lmk. i do know about the bad coil. i'm going to have to do a klipsh 6" dvc as well soon. that one's pretty cooked, and muh bafroom is pretty quiet atm, lol. so, if anyone reading has a good line on different smaller coils, pm me, please.

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast