Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Hey guys this is Frankie, Head Tech at Powerbass...Debating doing a show/comp onsite.

PowerbassTech is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Icon14 Hey guys this is Frankie, Head Tech at Powerbass...Debating doing a show/comp onsite.

Hello all. I'm Frankie the new Tech over here at Powerbass in Chino, CA. I wanted to poll So Cal enthusiasts and competitors alike about the interest in our company doing an event onsite. I recently moved here from NJ in Aug. 2011 and seem to find that the interest level on audiocomps here is poor coming from the people in our industry. I really hope this isn't the case. Anyhow, I wanted to put forth an idea to promote amongst our dealers, non-dealers, and public alike the benefits and performance of our differing lines. I welcome any opinions on this matter as I have had success doing shows in NJ for varying companies I was affiliated with over the last 15 years. I am debating the pros/cons of sactioning the event with whichever organization, as I am contemplating becoming a So Cal Usaci rep. I feel we have a very strong line and invite our dealers and consumers alike to show how well we perform... even to competing dealers and brands. I figure a mid-spring maybe April-May show would be appropriate... I appreciate your feedback. Email me at [email protected] with any comments, questions, etc. Thanks a lot! - Frankie

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5043 Post(s)

Re: Hey guys this is Frankie, Head Tech at Powerbass...Debating doing a show/comp ons

you would have a better turnout with either mecca or db drag if you do

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 03 Mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

sacsking916 is offline stayin high an loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    323 Post(s)

Re: Hey guys this is Frankie, Head Tech at Powerbass...Debating doing a show/comp ons

Quote Originally Posted by mylows10 View Post
    you would have a better turnout with either mecca or db drag if you do
    ^^^this... USACI is almost non existent here in california

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX
    TEAM SSC
    TEAM CADENCE
    Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    King James has nothing on King Sac!

Closed Thread

User Tag List