Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Southwest (AZ) Want Ads... ITEMS FOR SALE OR Want to Buy (I will start!)

hemi4me? is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 Southwest (AZ) Want Ads... ITEMS FOR SALE OR Want to Buy (I will start!)

I saw a post like this on the Southwest section of www.lxforums.com so I thought I would try it here for all of us in AZ and surrounding areas and see how it goes! Basically anytime someone local has something for SALE or if you have something you are looking to BUY post it up here with pics and prices! Also put as much info as possible about the item, and yourself so we can keep it nice and smooth!

I would say this thread should be used only for people in AZ, CA, NM, NV and UT. I am going to start with the first post here shortly!

2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 W/ 2 Image Dynamics ID 10's IB rear deck (done soon), Memphis Belle 16-MCH 1300 (hmmm wanna trade?), Dynaudio or DLS 3 way coming this week - Bought from RC10Mike and I am Paypal Verified, and I have 380 plus positive feedback on ebay user name smart-wheeler-dealer

NMBR1SPT is offline I Might Be Your Dad.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Southwest (AZ) Want Ads... ITEMS FOR SALE OR Want to Buy (I will start!)

we just need a no scammer FS or trade section

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Since these items are Local to the southwest section, this will cut down on scammers, and also shipping cost, and hopefully give special deals to the people we hang out with! I live in Scottsdale, AZ and I will be attending the get together next week hope to meet some locals there!

If you check www.lxforums.com www.300cforums.com and www.300cforumz.com you will see how long I have been a member, also see that I have all positive trader rating. I have bought from this site from RC10MIKE and also have over 390 positive feedback from Ebay - one negative from 2002 it was a $30.0 RC part - feedback was given almost 3 months after he bought the item (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS)

Here are the items I have, and these are all NEW in the boxes.

1. Morel Integra 4 4" coax speakers - $120.00
    2. Morel Integra 6 6.5" Coax speakers - $150.00
    3. Morel 4" Component set with Xovers, and soft dome tweets $220.00
    4. Eclipse SP8944 4" Coax with adapter plates and crossovers (mean looking) $75.00 (have 3 sets)
    5. Eclipse same series as above in 6x9" $110.00
    6. Diamond audio D392i 6x9" $60.00
    7. Xtant X604 75x4 4ohm, 150x42 ohm $570.00
    8. Xtant 2.2 2x50w 4 ohm, 2x100 2ohm, 1x200 4 ohm bridged $220.00
    9. MMATS 2065 black amp (cant find any info about it, nothing on the amp) its a 2 channel and looks sweeeeeet. $275.00
    10. Waves Max bass processor with remote (like epicenter but also works on bidbass drivers) $70.00
    11. JL audio 10w3 and JL stealth box for Suburban or Tahoe with full center consoles. $475.00

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_s...hp?fit_id=1475

2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 W/ 2 Image Dynamics ID 10's IB rear deck (done soon), Memphis Belle 16-MCH 1300 (hmmm wanna trade?), Dynaudio or DLS 3 way coming this week - Bought from RC10Mike and I am Paypal Verified, and I have 380 plus positive feedback on ebay user name smart-wheeler-dealer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Closed Thread