User Tag List

Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Join in!: Custom car / mobile audio + art event San Jose, Aug 7-10, 2006

hbbb is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Join in!: Custom car / mobile audio + art event San Jose, Aug 7-10, 2006

Hi

As part of the Thirteenth International Symposium of Electronic Art (ISEA2006) I am organizing a fusion of art and custom car event called “Pimp My Heart” in downtown San Jose from Aug7- 10th. I am looking for people who want to join in. You can show off your ride and blast your system in public. Sounds fun? Could this be for you?

Pimp My Heart involves the HBBB (HeartBeat Bass Booster) device I invented. This device monitors your heartbeat then amplifies it through your subwoofers on your ride. The device also controls the speed of the music you play on the system according to your heart rate. So depending on your heart beat your music could go from a Barry White slow jam to a drum n base acid beat.

I want to demonstrate this device with your awesome ride. If you are interested, e-mail me. This is not a “product” for sale. I am doing this as a public art project. I want to hook up with people who are interested in the project. Those who joined the event will get the device for free when I make a cheaper version later (now the system needs a laptop computer and an expensive software, which I will provide).

My project website with video and photos:
    http://www.takehitoetani.com/hbbb.html

ISEA 2006/ZeroOne San Jose
    http://01sj.org/

Media coverage on the project:
    http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/23/p...t-bass-booster
    http://createdigitalmusic.com/2006/0...-heart-monitor

Thanks!
    e-mail: [email protected]

bimma85 is offline Can't be ****** ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Join in!: Custom car / mobile audio + art event San Jose, Aug 7-10, 2006

ftw
    Read the rules

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by snb778
    I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.
    Does this happen a lot to any of you??
    Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleNTheTrunk
    damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

dleccord is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Join in!: Custom car / mobile audio + art event San Jose, Aug 7-10, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by bimma85
    ftw
    Read the rules
    x2 FTmfW

REFS
    blackgeltabs, theCybe(2x), xplcitcustmz, mabel4life, bumpn_gt , PENER, BLD 25, j3bus2k3(3x) , PRIVATEpastry, guy022077(3x), alpine3612, 03tibgt, rocky 59, mattmcss, yotabeater,pepsican, iceteebone(2x), sfsloop @ mac. com, vincemarq, maldecido33, dalucifer, BassAddictJ, thakidgame, Scoobydoo, marcusb419er, nVRuckus, frkkevin, killahbean, CBFryman2, Zeuslicious(2x), bizzy07, expo5.0, dragonrage, 1loudsuv, nismos14, James Bang, mtlhead, Rsx_03, thaster, teamsubgopoof, CRAZYCORNUTS18, ggk, Colt9699(2x), thangalang, BloodStalker999, dwaynem, chaunb3400, volstitan908, blackbonnie, Fast1one, nineball, rbiele126, JayRich, Al_Capowned, runwitbass

Closed Thread