Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Reload Thread: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

  1. #1
    Oldbass38's Avatar
    Oldbass38 is offline I'm going deaf



    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Icon14 Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Okay...Quite a few of the guys on here were competing in the Clash shows last year but there are NO Clash shows planned this season....However, Shakin can still access the trailer with the AC mic that the Clash people used....We would like to know who would be intrested in having a show....AND do you know of a location that it can be held at within Metro Atlanta?? If there are enough serious people to reply then Shakin will work on making something happen....REPLY if you are interested....Hopefully something can be arranged in the next month or so....

    KENNY....We also know you've got a TL....Do you have any interest in having a show with your meter??? Are the Revoultion Kustomz guys doing anything???




    2000 Buick Park Avenue
    Kenwood KDC-X994
    4 Sundown SA 10's
    1 Sundown SAZ 3500D
    1 Sundown SAX 100.4





  2. #2
    Oldbass38's Avatar
    Oldbass38 is offline I'm going deaf

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Bump




    2000 Buick Park Avenue
    Kenwood KDC-X994
    4 Sundown SA 10's
    1 Sundown SAZ 3500D
    1 Sundown SAX 100.4


  3. #3
    jack0409's Avatar
    jack0409 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    You know I'm down for a show in Atlanta just let me know.




  4. #4
    skadude016's Avatar
    skadude016 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    7,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    ya i was talking to Zach about this on friday. I'll be up for a show really anywhere metro. and ill help set it up too



    HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-889
    Speakers: CDT 61A's with rainbow x-overs
    Front amp: Autotek MM100.4
    Sub amp: (2) Audiopipe 1500's
    Subwoofers: (4) 15" Crunch GPV
    Box: 16 cubes tuned to 28hz (removable port)
    Extra Batt: C&D 139AH
    151.xx sealed up 154.xx in the kick

  5. #5
    shakin's Avatar
    shakin is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    somerwhere
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbass38 View Post
    Okay...Quite a few of the guys on here were competing in the Clash shows last year but there are NO Clash shows planned this season....However, Shakin can still access the trailer with the AC mic that the Clash people used....We would like to know who would be intrested in having a show....AND do you know of a location that it can be held at within Metro Atlanta?? If there are enough serious people to reply then Shakin will work on making something happen....REPLY if you are interested....Hopefully something can be arranged in the next month or so....

    KENNY....We also know you've got a TL....Do you have any interest in having a show with your meter??? Are the Revoultion Kustomz guys doing anything???
    im not towing the trailer around fyi all this work and tow a trailer i think not



    99 Chevy Tahoe

    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  6. #6
    skmfkr's Avatar
    skmfkr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    do it somewhere like south atl, and ill probly come. something within 3hours of me. unless its a sat nite ill probly just get a hotel



    '08 Ford Escape XLT
    2 12" DC XL's + 2 RD D9s
    Selenium and Crescendo on AQ4X90

  7. #7
    Oldbass38's Avatar
    Oldbass38 is offline I'm going deaf

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by shakin View Post
    im not towing the trailer around fyi all this work and tow a trailer i think not
    Ooops....Sorry....I "assumed" you'd just get his entire setup....

    FYI...I spoke with Chris at Revolution Kustomz today and he has no plans to do any shows this year. He said the economy is just too bad right now, plus he ended up losing money on the shows he did last year.




    2000 Buick Park Avenue
    Kenwood KDC-X994
    4 Sundown SA 10's
    1 Sundown SAZ 3500D
    1 Sundown SAX 100.4


  8. #8
    shakin's Avatar
    shakin is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    somerwhere
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldbass38 View Post
    Ooops....Sorry....I "assumed" you'd just get his entire setup....

    FYI...I spoke with Chris at Revolution Kustomz today and he has no plans to do any shows this year. He said the economy is just too bad right now, plus he ended up losing money on the shows he did last year.
    its fine and yea thats why i dont want to do one



    99 Chevy Tahoe

    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

  9. #9
    skadude016's Avatar
    skadude016 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    7,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by shakin View Post
    im not towing the trailer around fyi all this work and tow a trailer i think not
    I got a truck I can tow with



    HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-889
    Speakers: CDT 61A's with rainbow x-overs
    Front amp: Autotek MM100.4
    Sub amp: (2) Audiopipe 1500's
    Subwoofers: (4) 15" Crunch GPV
    Box: 16 cubes tuned to 28hz (removable port)
    Extra Batt: C&D 139AH
    151.xx sealed up 154.xx in the kick

  10. #10
    jack0409's Avatar
    jack0409 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Chris at Revolution Kustomz and I are looking at putting on a car show towards the end of April beginning of May. Input on day Saturday or Sunday let me know.




  11. #11
    skadude016's Avatar
    skadude016 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Canton, GA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    7,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0409 View Post
    Chris at Revolution Kustomz and I are looking at putting on a car show towards the end of April beginning of May. Input on day Saturday or Sunday let me know.
    sunday for sure



    HU:Kenwood Excelon KDC-889
    Speakers: CDT 61A's with rainbow x-overs
    Front amp: Autotek MM100.4
    Sub amp: (2) Audiopipe 1500's
    Subwoofers: (4) 15" Crunch GPV
    Box: 16 cubes tuned to 28hz (removable port)
    Extra Batt: C&D 139AH
    151.xx sealed up 154.xx in the kick

  12. #12
    mazzasec's Avatar
    mazzasec is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Either day works for me




  13. #13
    jnralp00's Avatar
    jnralp00 is offline well then...



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by skadude016 View Post
    sunday for sure

    I would have to go with Saturday




  14. #14
    t1990le's Avatar
    t1990le is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    1,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by jack0409 View Post
    Chris at Revolution Kustomz and I are looking at putting on a car show towards the end of April beginning of May. Input on day Saturday or Sunday let me know.
    I would like to come to a show if it wasnt too far. And saturday would be better. Heck just have it both days and Ill come to both sat and sunday.

    I would also be more than wlling o help anyone setup a show that close to the Kennesaw/Marietta Area.




    2004 Ford F-150:
    HU: Panasonic CQ-C8803U
    (4) Polk MM 6x8s, (4) Kicker CVR 10s
    RD 1750.1 & MTX BTP 504
    2 runs 1/0 Welding Cable, 8awg & 14awg speaker wire, Optima YT, Custom BP 215 amp Alt, Big 3 in 1/0

  15. #15
    mazzasec's Avatar
    mazzasec is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metro Atlanta Shows--Need your feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by t1990le View Post
    I would like to come to a show if it wasnt too far. And saturday would be better. Heck just have it both days and Ill come to both sat and sunday.

    I would also be more than wlling o help anyone setup a show that close to the Kennesaw/Marietta Area.
    Revolution usually has there shows around the Downtown area.




Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum