Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Reload Thread: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

  1. #1
    roarzorz's Avatar
    roarzorz is offline lulzorz



    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    vag
    Posts
    2,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    This will be our 1st local event for '09. These typically have a pretty good turnout. Cash payouts for Street Bass (similiar to BassRace). I'll see ya'll there.








  2. #2
    JEXTEL's Avatar
    JEXTEL is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bridgeton, NJ
    Posts
    740
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    any events between May 16 and Sept. 19 you think there will be a comp in NC? ill come down to it for sure..maybe even SC..also how is Street Beat? is like when you pay to compete thats already included
    Last edited by JEXTEL; 01-14-2009 at 03:22 PM.



    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878
    HEADUNIT 9311ts | Pioneer AVIC F-90BT
    FRONT STAGE Rockford P400.4 and T4004 | 2 Audiopipe Super Tweeters | 2 Dayton 5's |4 Kicker ks13 Tweeters | 10 Selenium 6.5's
    THE BASS 2 FI BTL 18's | PG 8V Line Driver | Clarion 7 Band EQ | 2 GP3000d's @ .5ohm | Xquizite Konceptz wall @ 32hz
    ELECTICAL DC 315A 16v alt | 4 Runs of Knu 1/0 | 4 HC16v's| 1 HC2000 upfront
    "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"
    only the loudest will survive.
    2009 Season 140-149.9 Bassrace Class
    2010 Season 150-159.9 Bassrace Class
    Team Deadly Hertz
    Team DC Power
    Maxima MLA Module FOR SALE cheap

  3. #3
    roarzorz's Avatar
    roarzorz is offline lulzorz

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    vag
    Posts
    2,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by JEXTEL View Post
    any events between May 16 and Sept. 19 you think there will be a comp in NC? ill come down to it for sure..maybe even SC..also how is Street Beat? is like when you pay to compete thats already included
    There will be several events between May and September and yes there should be a few Comp Only events up in NC this year. NSPL also has events in NC. Street Bass is identical to BassRace. You pay $25 to compete and $10 of that is put into the pot for the winner. Regular spl classes are $20 for two runs.




  4. #4
    JEXTEL's Avatar
    JEXTEL is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bridgeton, NJ
    Posts
    740
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Sounds cool...



    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878
    HEADUNIT 9311ts | Pioneer AVIC F-90BT
    FRONT STAGE Rockford P400.4 and T4004 | 2 Audiopipe Super Tweeters | 2 Dayton 5's |4 Kicker ks13 Tweeters | 10 Selenium 6.5's
    THE BASS 2 FI BTL 18's | PG 8V Line Driver | Clarion 7 Band EQ | 2 GP3000d's @ .5ohm | Xquizite Konceptz wall @ 32hz
    ELECTICAL DC 315A 16v alt | 4 Runs of Knu 1/0 | 4 HC16v's| 1 HC2000 upfront
    "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"
    only the loudest will survive.
    2009 Season 140-149.9 Bassrace Class
    2010 Season 150-159.9 Bassrace Class
    Team Deadly Hertz
    Team DC Power
    Maxima MLA Module FOR SALE cheap

  5. #5
    skmfkr's Avatar
    skmfkr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    whoever wins street bass/bass race they only do 139.9 as far as i know



    '08 Ford Escape XLT
    2 12" DC XL's + 2 RD D9s
    Selenium and Crescendo on AQ4X90

  6. #6
    sundownz's Avatar
    sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    11,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

  7. #7
    mazzasec's Avatar
    mazzasec is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by sundownz View Post
    I'll be at the show - hopefully with my new enclosure / two woofers
    OHHH Youll be there! Makes me tempted to drive up and make this comp! Especially since I am just now getting my system done.




  8. #8
    sundownz's Avatar
    sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    11,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by mazzasec View Post
    OHHH Youll be there! Makes me tempted to drive up and make this comp! Especially since I am just now getting my system done.
    Do it I am at most of the Competition Only events so you can come up whenever you get a chance.
    Last edited by sundownz; 01-15-2009 at 07:00 AM.




  9. #9
    roarzorz's Avatar
    roarzorz is offline lulzorz

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    vag
    Posts
    2,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by skmfkr View Post
    whoever wins street bass/bass race they only do 139.9 as far as i know
    So far this season there has been competitors in 129.9 and 139.9 at all the events. Most of us do run the 139.9 class though.




  10. #10
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by sundownz View Post
    I'll be at the show - hopefully with my new enclosure / two woofers
    How do you usually do at events? Just curious.



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  11. #11
    Team Nemesis-DJ's Avatar
    Team Nemesis-DJ is offline "BOW DOWN"



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Wilmington N.C.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    How do you usually do at events? Just curious.
    He does very well ..louder @ every event ...




    TEAM XS POWER TEAM MECHMAN

  12. #12
    sundownz's Avatar
    sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    11,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFergueson2 View Post
    How do you usually do at events? Just curious.
    Usually do pretty well. Been competing with a single 15 - have shown up to 154.5 @ the windshield at a Competition Only event so far (154.9 with the same setup @ home with more tweaking).

    Working on a dual 15 box - so I should do a bit louder this season.




  13. #13
    skmfkr's Avatar
    skmfkr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick824 View Post
    So far this season there has been competitors in 129.9 and 139.9 at all the events. Most of us do run the 139.9 class though.
    oh, ive only been to one and i remember them saying 139.9 only and thats all ive ever seen. i start off in 129.9 luckily i had just got a 15 right before then. was the first time i broke into 140s



    '08 Ford Escape XLT
    2 12" DC XL's + 2 RD D9s
    Selenium and Crescendo on AQ4X90

  14. #14
    TurdFergueson2's Avatar
    TurdFergueson2 is offline Team D.O.A.



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by sundownz View Post
    Usually do pretty well. Been competing with a single 15 - have shown up to 154.5 @ the windshield at a Competition Only event so far (154.9 with the same setup @ home with more tweaking).

    Working on a dual 15 box - so I should do a bit louder this season.
    154+ with one sub is impressive.

    You ever get beat by someone using your equipment?



    Sold to: Rc10Mike, Philpbak, pbnj123, WALKSUP, silvercookie, Sir Smoke Alot
    Bought from: Korn4life, chaunb3400, fasfocus, mlstrass, Bumpin Buick, wheeler8921, annarbor84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    I pulled into the trailer park at around 3 am bumping my sony xplod 12 on sony amp. **** SLAMS!!!!!! Anways, I pulled up and it got all the girls wet.....I guess im an uncle and a dad now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron_B View Post
    Don't listen to all the haters, their shiz doesnt knock...EDIT: Ohh yea, and by the way....before you haters start mouthing, I got my SLAB from wall-mart....that ish doesnt bang it XPLODES. Yea..I run sony... Schoche -SP box with 4 inch PVC downfiring into pasenger wheel well. 5-6 inch streamers...

  15. #15
    mystang's Avatar
    mystang is offline "Cookie Monster"



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Competition Soundoff Sumter, SC Jan 24th

    Quote Originally Posted by skmfkr View Post
    oh, ive only been to one and i remember them saying 139.9 only and thats all ive ever seen. i start off in 129.9 luckily i had just got a 15 right before then. was the first time i broke into 140s

    Things have changed quite a bit since you came out to the show. Everyone has gotten louder. We have several that can run the 149.9 class and a couple in the 159.9 class.
    You should come back up and see us.



    Refs:
    Sold To: matrxx dude, 2000LaDe
    Bought From: Lakota, Derrick824
    Traded with Sundownz, loudwhat?


Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum