Closed Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Reload Thread: Sbn 2009

galacticmonkey is offline Wants a button like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)

Re: Sbn 2009

You owe me a 10 second car.

bball09124 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Here are a few vids I took

Truck with Waterfall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC2BLqZyjnY

Mmats Tunnel of Doom
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWseFBnEj3s

bought from: cbrrocketrdr, bk12321, galacticmonkey, jnoel, aaronmiiller, revrider1, QtrHorse, brchd, Calikid, IA2, miker, dontknowanythin, Towncar, woofercooker, speedyg76, cd6551
    traded with: lorilee8284, Boominator
    sold to:ravens9322, Blinkdogo2, dbubble, Fusion_FREAK, oneill584, jrgreene1968

DUMPED is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

i've got a ton of pics and vids I took.

I just got back into town late this evening.

I'll have it all up in the next day or so.

Refs: pedro123, Turboed331, woodplock7, djvi0lent, CrazyKenKid, DemonaL, MitchZ, 95Prober, fatryan, WildSebring, d_man1, djman37, rlm1014, lslugz, wave100205, jdmferio13, chereck04, nineball, 350Rocket, scdean, Frijoles24, IceCube0306, LS7GTSR, MTX9515, Raid3r89, taylorman, Chin_Chilla, 37wref, braves6117, SPL-Master, haunther, 37wref, 01 S 10, Farmacist, krisfnbz, tyler_fitz, acubsfan, sotelomichael, krazykarl, tymoto21, 18inchjeepin, mike11202, teenapp, TnT_Sounds, ssackett, spiroh, memphisman00, Arnold, 5.3bowtie, th3disturbed1, tylork92, Kern417, jerseyboy, blazron22z, groundpound4200, maddog, annarbor84, bannock

profundus-sanus is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

wewt for sitting in a wal-mart parking lot @ 4 am waiting for some rtv to seal singers egr leak....

8 mpg for 1000 ftl

overall i had fun, but that meter was screwed up in lane 2.... I tried starting a whole 5 seconds late on my meter and still bassraced a 141, yet on their meter i started 2 seconds late and could only do a 137?

None the less, congrats to 3 bassrace wins going to my boy's in ohio

especially singer, using a build we literally did in our hotel parking lot @ 3am friday night.

skmfkr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2000LaDe View Post
    my name is Richard Veach. everyone i know calls me hank but i just happened to put my real name on the IASCA signup form or w/e so thats what they called me.
    yeah i thought they were saying veach, but beach is more common so i typed that. yeah i like the idea of the marine speakers on the outside. what is the box for the box wood and resin and primer? im guessing its kept in a garage also

'08 Ford Escape XLT
    2 12" DC XL's + 2 RD D9s
    Selenium and Crescendo on AQ4X90

XXcolossusII is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

things are gona be diff for me next time, you wouldnt believe the stress of not knowing what a new setup is capable of

4 IA DP 15s
    4 IA 20.1's
    1 IA 6.4
    9 Electro Deep cycles
    DC 270 amp alt
    MLA MOD
    DB UNIT !
    TEAM IA... I.A. 'D out bish !
    TEAM PSI
    TEAM DECENT

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by profundus-sanus View Post
    wewt for sitting in a wal-mart parking lot @ 4 am waiting for some rtv to seal singers egr leak....

8 mpg for 1000 ftl

overall i had fun, but that meter was screwed up in lane 2.... I tried starting a whole 5 seconds late on my meter and still bassraced a 141, yet on their meter i started 2 seconds late and could only do a 137?

None the less, congrats to 3 bassrace wins going to my boy's in ohio

especially singer, using a build we literally did in our hotel parking lot @ 3am friday night.
    i agree about the meters starting super early.......

and the couple times that thye froze up.

iamamp3pimp is offline Bass Heads Entertainment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XXcolossusII View Post
    things are gona be diff for me next time, you wouldnt believe the stress of not knowing what a new setup is capable of
    and then finding out that it is capable of more than we ever hoped for???

lol

80 predicted low to mid 50's at the dash

153.6 is right on that,,,....

Deephitters Mag is offline Beast From Da East

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

congrats to all that won and meeting evryone. It was a disaster for me but it was cool to finally hear the big dogs out there

DeepHitters Magazine is what I am reppin' where it's all about street Car Audio Check us at
    http://www.deephitters.org, www.myspace.com/deephittersmagazine ,www.myspace.com/beastfromdaeastnyc

Ref: seller-rollerdj-MA Audio 4400W amp

2000LaDe is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skmfkr View Post
    yeah i thought they were saying veach, but beach is more common so i typed that. yeah i like the idea of the marine speakers on the outside. what is the box for the box wood and resin and primer? im guessing its kept in a garage also
    fiberglass and bodyfiller and primer. its sealed so u can keep the van outside and not have to worry. unfortunetly we had some problems when we finished the pods off the vehicle. they shrunk and bent the pods the wrong way so when we went to screw them in the van they broke not to meantion we didnt use any fiberglass matte on the inside so when we played the van we cracked the pods even more because of the flex my stereo was giving them.

just wish i wouldnt have the issues i had this weekend so i could have enjoyed the weekend. i tried to give everyone a show even though i had to limp my stereo all weekend and not turn it up all the way because of amps going into protect but hey i was doing 159's in my parking spot for bassrace with the amp going into protect so im happy with that at least. nice to be able to know if we have something go down ill still be pretty high up there just not where i want to be. usually when everything is playing right i can get to a 159.9 in 10 sec and bounce it there from .8-.9 but i was only able to burp a 160 this weekend because as soon as i got the volume knob to 160 the amp kicked into protect its like it didnt want me to go any higher.

it would have been much more fun to have the show outside because of demoing purposes though. we took the van outside to test and blasted it and had people coming outside to check it out instead of watching what was going on inside.

van wont be back in the lanes till we figure this voltage problem out and have everything working top notch like it was before i took everything out to make the back look nicer than just wood.

Great New Forum CLICK ME!
    www.soundcheckcustoms.com/audioforum

Annnarbor84 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2000LaDe View Post
    fiberglass and bodyfiller and primer. its sealed so u can keep the van outside and not have to worry. unfortunetly we had some problems when we finished the pods off the vehicle. they shrunk and bent the pods the wrong way so when we went to screw them in the van they broke not to meantion we didnt use any fiberglass matte on the inside so when we played the van we cracked the pods even more because of the flex my stereo was giving them.

just wish i wouldnt have the issues i had this weekend so i could have enjoyed the weekend. i tried to give everyone a show even though i had to limp my stereo all weekend and not turn it up all the way because of amps going into protect but hey i was doing 159's in my parking spot for bassrace with the amp going into protect so im happy with that at least. nice to be able to know if we have something go down ill still be pretty high up there just not where i want to be. usually when everything is playing right i can get to a 159.9 in 10 sec and bounce it there from .8-.9 but i was only able to burp a 160 this weekend because as soon as i got the volume knob to 160 the amp kicked into protect its like it didnt want me to go any higher.

it would have been much more fun to have the show outside because of demoing purposes though. we took the van outside to test and blasted it and had people coming outside to check it out instead of watching what was going on inside.

van wont be back in the lanes till we figure this voltage problem out and have everything working top notch like it was before i took everything out to make the back look nicer than just wood.
    Good luck!!

Deephitters Mag is offline Beast From Da East

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally didn't like how you guys were sardined in, told to keep it low because of the SQ guys (if Im paying 80 to compete in the superbowl of car audio, goddamit, I would want to blast it) No spectators except people from FMF coming over on occasions but I did like who everyone got along and help each other out, that was totally new to me. Made me tingle. Group hug now but really I'm glad for the competitor that enjoyed themselves at least. That was my first and last. To far

DeepHitters Magazine is what I am reppin' where it's all about street Car Audio Check us at
    http://www.deephitters.org, www.myspace.com/deephittersmagazine ,www.myspace.com/beastfromdaeastnyc

Ref: seller-rollerdj-MA Audio 4400W amp

skmfkr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah a 159+ with 3/4th of the subs is pretty good imo. you got 6 mojo 4k's or what? you just got regular screws to hold the marine speakers. my gf was asking if someone could just take them out. i told her its probly kept in a garage.

'08 Ford Escape XLT
    2 12" DC XL's + 2 RD D9s
    Selenium and Crescendo on AQ4X90

01 S 10 is offline LOUD

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skmfkr View Post
    yeah a 159+ with 3/4th of the subs is pretty good imo. you got 6 mojo 4k's or what? you just got regular screws to hold the marine speakers. my gf was asking if someone could just take them out. i told her its probly kept in a garage.
    LOL at the things women say.. i had some weird questions like that from my g/f. i just lol'd at here most of the time

-2005 GMC Sierra SLE crew cab
    -Pioneer Avic-d3, factory BOSE

2000LaDe is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    58 Post(s)

its kept at the shop. for right now they only have drywall screws in them so yes someone could have taken them out. i have 8 4kw's running off 12 mojo 15s. the amps are strapped so as soon as 1 amp went into protect it made the other not work either so 3 subs that were strapped to that set of amps didnt work either.

Great New Forum CLICK ME!
    www.soundcheckcustoms.com/audioforum

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

User Tag List