Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: World Record IASCA Event Jan 13 @ Performance Mobile Installers in Fort Walton, FL

cerob is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: World Record IASCA Event Jan 13 @ Performance Mobile Installers in Fort Walton, FL

Quote Originally Posted by SPL140.2 View Post
    i know chris robinson will be there in stock 1 good luck to all
    Thanks for the comment Egg. Yes I will be there in Stock 1, unless something changes in the next week or so.

Sorry to hear about your mishap peteyglad, I was looking forward to you coming down, and I was even going to run thru last, just to be nice.

young_gun is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: World Record IASCA Event Jan 13 @ Performance Mobile Installers in Fort Walton, FL

I dont think I will have gas $$$ to bring my truck down there. I will be there in person though!

REF's
    Tiger Bass Avatar Fan Club™
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    i like doritos cool ranch...especially when you get lucky and find a fat *** ball of nothing but pure ranch powder goodness in a bag...mmmm mmmm. its like a ranch flavored crack rock
    Paypal Verified

SPL140.2 is offline Team DefJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cerob View Post
    Thanks for the comment Egg. Yes I will be there in Stock 1, unless something changes in the next week or so.

Sorry to hear about your mishap peteyglad, I was looking forward to you coming down, and I was even going to run thru last, just to be nice.
    hope you get the 50 mr. I'll be keepin an eye out for results good luck fellas, I know im gettin the itch

Team DefJ
    http://www.myspace.com/loudinspl

WWW.JAGGEDEDGEKUSTUMVINYL.NET

REF'S:
    VOSSCHS-NJACK2AF-WOWIMZZ-DECIPHA-AZNGOTSKILLS-TRAFFICJAMZ-MILLIONARE1-QTRHORSE
    TSL13505-DJL(2)-KNOTSLCK-KYLEC-KNUKONCEPTZ(4)-KEIFERSRACING-TEAM H&K
    ANDRIZZLE-95BLACKGA(3)-MAX_POWER-POUNDINDAK69-DVRMSTRNG-BLONG131-PIMPDADDYQ
    NOPH33RACING-KPR10IS-XTREMEBASSJUNKY-ENVEE 02-J3M CONCEPTS(3)
    CONNERSDAD19(6)-SNOOPDAN(2)-SUNDOWNZ(3)-MRWIGGLEZDJ-ASTYL-BLAZIN_JASON-GOT_FOCUS?
    SPLCHOICE-DBDESIGNSELITE-JEREMY M-GLADIATOR_JAI-QTIPEXTRA(2)-BJFISH11(2)
    MEMPHISFLEX-CHA0-BBALL09124-BUCKYBOY-CURTIS1993-ICPURPLEPPLALOT-BMBORSK-P3BUMPIN-DEFJ165

cerob is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SPL140.2 View Post
    hope you get the 50 mr. I'll be keepin an eye out for results good luck fellas, I know im gettin the itch
    I still have a few other ideas to try for the setup. I am hoping for the 50 at this one, since it is a WR Event, and the records did get reset on 1/1/07.

I remember that itch from when I was up there, Just convince one of the shops to put on a "winter" show. This time I won't be there to get a pulled over, get a couple of tickets, and then complain about it the rest of the day.

SPL140.2 is offline Team DefJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cerob View Post
    I still have a few other ideas to try for the setup. I am hoping for the 50 at this one, since it is a WR Event, and the records did get reset on 1/1/07.

I remember that itch from when I was up there, Just convince one of the shops to put on a "winter" show. This time I won't be there to get a pulled over, get a couple of tickets, and then complain about it the rest of the day.
    lol yeah its been warm out so far 40-50's I think Mcvay will hold some soon as far as IASCA who knows??? I think Smithers will hold an event in april NMV who knows because colonial park is closing n they dont know where to hold the shows so itll be probably awhile till they find a location.

Team DefJ
    http://www.myspace.com/loudinspl

WWW.JAGGEDEDGEKUSTUMVINYL.NET

REF'S:
    VOSSCHS-NJACK2AF-WOWIMZZ-DECIPHA-AZNGOTSKILLS-TRAFFICJAMZ-MILLIONARE1-QTRHORSE
    TSL13505-DJL(2)-KNOTSLCK-KYLEC-KNUKONCEPTZ(4)-KEIFERSRACING-TEAM H&K
    ANDRIZZLE-95BLACKGA(3)-MAX_POWER-POUNDINDAK69-DVRMSTRNG-BLONG131-PIMPDADDYQ
    NOPH33RACING-KPR10IS-XTREMEBASSJUNKY-ENVEE 02-J3M CONCEPTS(3)
    CONNERSDAD19(6)-SNOOPDAN(2)-SUNDOWNZ(3)-MRWIGGLEZDJ-ASTYL-BLAZIN_JASON-GOT_FOCUS?
    SPLCHOICE-DBDESIGNSELITE-JEREMY M-GLADIATOR_JAI-QTIPEXTRA(2)-BJFISH11(2)
    MEMPHISFLEX-CHA0-BBALL09124-BUCKYBOY-CURTIS1993-ICPURPLEPPLALOT-BMBORSK-P3BUMPIN-DEFJ165

young_gun is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: World Record IASCA Event Jan 13 @ Performance Mobile Installers in Fort Walton, F

Well anyone who didnt attend missed a great show! Alot of people cameout and of course Rad had some awesome games for prizes. I pulled a 140.0 out of mine sealed at the dash on the AC190 and won a Cadence two channel amp! It was an awesome day to say the least,lol!

REF's
    Tiger Bass Avatar Fan Club™
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    i like doritos cool ranch...especially when you get lucky and find a fat *** ball of nothing but pure ranch powder goodness in a bag...mmmm mmmm. its like a ranch flavored crack rock
    Paypal Verified

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Tag List