Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Reload Thread: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

  1. #1
    Raisedin305's Avatar
    Raisedin305 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th








  2. #2
    Raisedin305's Avatar
    Raisedin305 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    bump




  3. #3
    nVRuckus's Avatar
    nVRuckus is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    curious, why do you bump their stuff so much? You affiliated with them now?




  4. #4
    Raisedin305's Avatar
    Raisedin305 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    Quote Originally Posted by nVRuckus
    curious, why do you bump their stuff so much? You affiliated with them now?
    Nah I just hope for a good turn out and I bump it since I posted it late. I usually post these kind of threads like 3 weeks before the show so word spreads of it. This time I posted it 3 days before the show so I want it to stay at the top.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Miramar Fl
    Age
    24
    Posts
    603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    i should be there




  6. #6
    nVRuckus's Avatar
    nVRuckus is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    Quote Originally Posted by Raisedin305
    Nah I just hope for a good turn out and I bump it since I posted it late. I usually post these kind of threads like 3 weeks before the show so word spreads of it. This time I posted it 3 days before the show so I want it to stay at the top.
    too far north for me.




  7. #7
    Raisedin305's Avatar
    Raisedin305 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse boy
    i should be there
    I hope to make it if I can finish my box by Sunday.




  8. #8
    dadeschevyboy's Avatar
    dadeschevyboy is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    MIAMI-DADE COUNTY
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse boy
    i should be there
    dawg you said that bout the DUB show too.....dont no one deal with this kid he's a total FLAKER!!!!



    Refs.:
    1. flakko (bought USamps MD2-D)

  9. #9
    Raisedin305's Avatar
    Raisedin305 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    Quote Originally Posted by dadeschevyboy
    dawg you said that bout the DUB show too.....dont no one deal with this kid he's a total FLAKER!!!!
    Who cares whether he shows or not...if he wants to go, great! If not then who cares...are you going dadeschevy??




  10. #10
    dadeschevyboy's Avatar
    dadeschevyboy is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    MIAMI-DADE COUNTY
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    oh hell no i aint got no money i just copped my SX12 and a MD2-D from flakko and some new clothes and gas to ride out tomorrow=no show lol



    Refs.:
    1. flakko (bought USamps MD2-D)

  11. #11
    Raisedin305's Avatar
    Raisedin305 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    Quote Originally Posted by dadeschevyboy
    oh hell no i aint got no money i just copped my SX12 and a MD2-D from flakko and some new clothes and gas to ride out tomorrow=no show lol
    Lol you ****




  12. #12
    PhatTonyDeMarco's Avatar
    PhatTonyDeMarco is offline C0CK,its whats for dinner



    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    Pics of your box yet? lol




  13. #13
    Raisedin305's Avatar
    Raisedin305 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatTonyDeMarco
    Pics of your box yet? lol
    Nah not yet but every thing is coming along good so far...Only problem might be that I used maybe a little bit too much glue but I guess that wouldn't hurt. Still not finished though




  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Miramar Fl
    Age
    24
    Posts
    603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    The car show was pretty coo, they had about 50 cars out and some loud systems one guy had a 12" XXX, another had 12 12" mmats pro cast,another with 12 12's and another had a 18" solo-x that was pretty loud but the loudest IMO was a escalade with 4 13.5" w7's, I don't know if they had the spl comp I stayed till like 4 and left because I didn't think they were going to have




  15. #15
    Raisedin305's Avatar
    Raisedin305 is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami,FL
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car show- Miami, FL- April 30th

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse boy
    The car show was pretty coo, they had about 50 cars out and some loud systems one guy had a 12" XXX, another had 12 12" mmats pro cast,another with 12 12's and another had a 18" solo-x that was pretty loud but the loudest IMO was a escalade with 4 13.5" w7's, I don't know if they had the spl comp I stayed till like 4 and left because I didn't think they were going to have
    Dammn wish I went...I just finished with my setup...not even done with the carpet or nothing but as far as power goes, it's finished.

    SPL comp is usually around 1.

    Dammn four 13.5"s...wish I could have sat in that

    Seems like every show now there's a car with 12 12"s...




Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. April 2nd - Atl. Ga car show
    By i3abyjay25 in forum Southeast Region
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:54 AM
  2. Car Show- Miami Lakes- Jan 29
    By Raisedin305 in forum Southeast Region
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 05:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum