+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Havoc Audio in Moncks Corner

prcwitt is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Havoc Audio in Moncks Corner

We carry Kicker, RE Audio, Cadence, Zapco, Infinity, JBL, Soundstream, Stinger, Tsunami, kinetik, Shuriken, Critical Mass, etc. We do fiberglass, sq and spl. We try to beat everybody's prices because everyone around here is too pricey. Just because you want quality you don't have to pay an arm and a leg.
    We are located in Moncks Corner off of highway old 52 across from Big Lots.
    Feel free to call 843-761-5540 we are open Mon-Fri 9am-6pm and Sat 10am-3pm
    We also have a Term-Lab meter.
    Last edited by prcwitt; 06-26-2009 at 04:32 PM.

Head Unit: JVC KD-AVX2
    Front Spkrs: Zapco I-6.2
    Rear Spkrs: Zapco I-602
    Subwoofers: Cadence ZRS
    4 Channel: Cadence IA4
    Mono amp: Cadence IA9

macq32 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Havoc Audio in Moncks Corner

may have to swing bye to check it out and get TL'ed

Headunit: Kenwood eXcelon x791
    Front: Morel Tempo 6
    Amp - PG Xenon 200.4
    Subwoofer: SI Mag v3
    Sub Amp: PDX 1000.1

Sold To - sctattooer, FunBoyThomper, Chereck04, beyap, xplayazplayzonx, Switt23Bought From - speedfreak28, Sir Smoke A Lot, connersdad19, NE14MX, dcmcki, joeybutts32 , lyttleviet, newtitan, mike75356, wmflyfisher, stopdrpnro, LaserRed38, ZellnerTraded With - Audiobahnuser18
    RIPPED OFF BY NUKEITALL

jlh2003 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Havoc is awesome havent got anywork done by yall but I've never heard anything bad and we always see yall at shows with our club... Team Honor

Havoc Evan is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We are currently looking for a vehicle to do work on locally and use for local shows. The work will not be free, but since we will be asking for the owner to participate in local events, we will subsidize equipment and labor cost.

We are doing this to have a vehicle to present many of our abilities at local shows, in a format that is not stickly spl.

We will not ask you to cover your vehicle in stickers or anything of that nature, but obviously our company logo will be represented in the vehicle.

We do have a few conditions for the automobile and owner

1. The vehicle must be in good aesthetic and driving condition
    2. The owner must be willing to work with us on the equipment, and layout of the equipment.
    3. The vehicle must be available for a few events out of the year (not every week but a few times out of the year)
    4. We need ample time to work on the vehicle itself (this will not be a one day project, it will span a few weeks and we need time with the vehicle, however we can do this on a flexible schedule to fit the owners needs)
    5. Certain equipment must be installed (alarm/remote start, a complete audio system, fiberglass custom work, etc..)

As far as equipment is concerned we have a very long list we car use but prefer the use of the following brands.

DEI Alarm/Remote start
    Image Dynamics
    Zapco
    Cadence
    Kicker
    JBL/Infinity
    Audiocontrol

HID and exterior lighting are an option but are not required

Once again this will not be free but we will work with the owner to come to a happy median. Where both the owner and the business benefit from the installation.

Give us a call or stop by.

Havoc Audio
    1014 Old Highway 52 Suite C
    Moncks Corner SC, 29461
    1 (843) 761-5540

If you are familiar with moncks corner we are across from the Big Lots/Sears shopping center on old 52, behind the Kendall Performance Fast Lube.

budahbuddy803 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc Evan View Post
    We are currently looking for a vehicle to do work on locally and use for local shows. The work will not be free, but since we will be asking for the owner to participate in local events, we will subsidize equipment and labor cost.

We are doing this to have a vehicle to present many of our abilities at local shows, in a format that is not stickly spl.

We will not ask you to cover your vehicle in stickers or anything of that nature, but obviously our company logo will be represented in the vehicle.

We do have a few conditions for the automobile and owner

1. The vehicle must be in good aesthetic and driving condition
    2. The owner must be willing to work with us on the equipment, and layout of the equipment.
    3. The vehicle must be available for a few events out of the year (not every week but a few times out of the year)
    4. We need ample time to work on the vehicle itself (this will not be a one day project, it will span a few weeks and we need time with the vehicle, however we can do this on a flexible schedule to fit the owners needs)
    5. Certain equipment must be installed (alarm/remote start, a complete audio system, fiberglass custom work, etc..)

As far as equipment is concerned we have a very long list we car use but prefer the use of the following brands.

DEI Alarm/Remote start
    Image Dynamics
    Zapco
    Cadence
    Kicker
    JBL/Infinity
    Audiocontrol

HID and exterior lighting are an option but are not required

Once again this will not be free but we will work with the owner to come to a happy median. Where both the owner and the business benefit from the installation.

Give us a call or stop by.

Havoc Audio
    1014 Old Highway 52 Suite C
    Moncks Corner SC, 29461
    1 (843) 761-5540

If you are familiar with moncks corner we are across from the Big Lots/Sears shopping center on old 52, behind the Kendall Performance Fast Lube.
    ****, if i were local, i would definitely volunteer my vehicle. ID and Zapco All the WAy!!!

MR.Lincoln is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds real good to me ill be on my way to the shop in a minute or two brung my subs in the house because of the weight and wanted to go and look at the cadence 18 that prcwitt told me about nice lookout tell u how the shop looks when i get back

Ridintwo6s is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Evan?

Havoc Evan is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yep, its evan, whats up?

MR.Lincoln is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im super late about getting this work done by evan but here it is its the fi audio bl fully loaded and i recently went to C.A.R.S auto show in summerville and won 3rd place in spl comp hitting a 140.8 not bad to bad for 1 speaker its in a 4cf box tuned to 35hz thats low and loud too here is a link

http://charleston.craigslist.org/ele/1834479625.html

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

evan = cartard. Seriously never talked to a more immature rep when he was with RD. Actually whined to steve trying to say other reps were telling people lower prices than him.. lulz were had that day.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

+ Reply to Thread