The time has finally come to build up a company show vehicle - so here is the build log where we will keep you all updated with a ton of pics, vids, and other cool stuff as it gets done!
I hope you all enjoy it! It will be at SBN 2013' making a debut if you want a live demo!
Vehicle : 2007 Cadillac Escalade
Debut / Completion Date for Project : Spring Break Nationals 2013
Amplifiers : (6) Skar Audio SK-2500.1's @ 0.5 Ohm
Subwoofers : (12) Skar AUdio ZVX-15 D2's
Amplifiers : (4) Skar Audio SK-125.4D's
(1) Pair of Skar Audio VXI 6.5" Components in the Kicks
(2) PAX-10 8 Ohms (1 Per Door)
(2) PAX-8 8 Ohms (1 Per Door)
(4) PAX-6.5 8 Ohms (2 Per Door)
(2) Pairs of Skar Audio VX1-ST Super Tweeters (2 Per Door)
Middle Stage (Front of Sub Enclosure / Trim Panel)
This will all be built into the trim panel behind the front driver and passenger seats where the front of the subwoofer enclosure will end. We will be using 3/4" Birch for the build, obvious bracing, etc.
(1) Pair of Skar Audio VXI 6.5" Components
(4) PAX-6.5 8 Ohms (2 Per Side)
(2) PAX-8 8 Ohms (1 Per Side)
This will be where all of the batteries and amplifiers will be located. We will be adding several speakers to the rear trim panel here. We will also be doing 2-3 Layers of Stinger Road Kill sound deadner front to back and bottom to top.
(4) PAX-6.5 8 Ohms
(2) H/O Alternators
(4) Runs 1/0 Gauge of both Power and Ground
(2) Stinger SP1500's Under the Hood
(3) Stinger SP2250's in The Rear
---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------