+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 287

Reload Thread: team nutz - pittsburgh

  1. #16
    Twistid's Avatar
    Twistid is offline 150.5



    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in a space out of sound
    Posts
    9,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    nutz is a straight *****, him or his workers ****ed up an install and wont accept it...

    typical of ****** shops, a GOOD shop would admit their error and correct it! how suprising he would rather threaten a bullshit lawsuit!



    "A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

    REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF




  2. #17
    Nutz's Avatar
    Nutz is offline Team Nutz, Pgh PA



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Does matter where he bought the sub, We were paid to build a box, replace a battery under the hood and take a speaker wire and put it on a sub.

    This kid reads online that everything in its mother is wrong, from people across the country and things all of a sudden he knows what he is talking about. If he is so smart why didn't he install it himself. Why did the sub play the first time, Why did the sub play the same the second time.

    Doesn't matter, his opinion against mine. He thinks we are bad installers, I think he is a bad listener. When I recommend to keep the upgraded alternator and not take it out you and he does it anyway, his voltage dropped. He didn't listen to me.

    The ground wire has nothing to do with the sub. Its the same ground wire in the car since august that he admits worked great for eight months.

    Now all of a sudden its wired wrong. Sorry, can't agree from a person that goes his short education from a bunch of forum that have people that just want to bash and call me names. Its childish.

    We installed the sub once, Installed it again to make sure that it was correct. It left the shop correct, he himself was happy end of store. No need to bash us for trying to keep good customer service.

    You can't make everyone help even if you spent a million hours on the car and it was perfect. The customer is just looking for an excuse to justify his decision to go against our recommendations. When in fact our there may be damage to the sub because he chose to listen to uneducated individuals other then ourselves this is what happens and this is what shop managers and owners have to deal with day in and day out. The car worked when it left, was recommended not to use. Our fault for touching the car in the first place I guess. There were wrong.

    Our awards to not say anything other than we have a history of winning national awards that most have not. Were not the best, were not the worst, but we have been around the block for sometime and know what were talking about here.



    Team Nutz
    www.teamnutztechnology.com

    2005 & 2006 DB Drag Racing Deathmatch Champions
    2007 Street Trendz Magazine Installer of the Year
    2007 Mobile Spec Installer Challenge Winners.
    2007 MECA World Finals Championship

  3. #18
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    Does matter where he bought the sub, We were paid to build a box, replace a battery under the hood and take a speaker wire and put it on a sub.

    This kid reads online that everything in its mother is wrong, from people across the country and things all of a sudden he knows what he is talking about. If he is so smart why didn't he install it himself. Why did the sub play the first time, Why did the sub play the same the second time.

    Doesn't matter, his opinion against mine. He thinks we are bad installers, I think he is a bad listener. When I recommend to keep the upgraded alternator and not take it out you and he does it anyway, his voltage dropped. He didn't listen to me.

    The ground wire has nothing to do with the sub. Its the same ground wire in the car since august that he admits worked great for eight months.

    Now all of a sudden its wired wrong. Sorry, can't agree from a person that goes his short education from a bunch of forum that have people that just want to bash and call me names. Its childish.

    We installed the sub once, Installed it again to make sure that it was correct. It left the shop correct, he himself was happy end of store. No need to bash us for trying to keep good customer service.

    You can't make everyone help even if you spent a million hours on the car and it was perfect. The customer is just looking for an excuse to justify his decision to go against our recommendations. When in fact our there may be damage to the sub because he chose to listen to uneducated individuals other then ourselves this is what happens and this is what shop managers and owners have to deal with day in and day out. The car worked when it left, was recommended not to use. Our fault for touching the car in the first place I guess. There were wrong.

    Our awards to not say anything other than we have a history of winning national awards that most have not. Were not the best, were not the worst, but we have been around the block for sometime and know what were talking about here.
    lmao, you just literally lied you *** off.

    first, i have no clue how the ground was before i got there, as in your own words "i didnt double check it".

    i dont know where this confusion in your head is ed. you didn't wire it properly, so it didnt play properly and you even told me "we smelled a burning smell coming from the sub". what kind of **** is that? you should of immediately took it out and checked it, but no you were too busy, i was handed my keys and that was that.

    i came back complaining, and you guys re-wired the sub apparently the correct way this time, and oh magic i have bass! how are you going to sit here and explain to car enthusiasts that the first time you set it up.. no bass... the second time you re-wire it with me present.. OH BASS! YOU WIRED IT WRONG. my god dude, get over yourself and your company.

    i could care less if you were west coast customs themselves, fact of the matter is is you are disguising the truth, i spoke the truth now you got your ******* in a bunch.

    putting 1,500W on a 2,000W sub will not damage it if setup correctly. you shouldn't be installing subs if you believe it will damage it.

    i have enough knowledge to get me by and thats it, and you calling me stupid can technically be considered slander under your own standards. should i sue you now too?




  4. #19
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    and also, explain to me how i'm a bad listener because i didnt want to put 3,000 watts on the XXX (2,000 watts)?

    we're ALL still waiting for the explanation on that one.

    and also, you are again degrading people who post on forums. most of these guys have knowledge WAY past yours. just because they didnt open a shop and put subs and rims on a truck doesn't make their information non-credible.

    the guys on ROE proved you wrong 10 times over on many issues, and you still skirted the issues and lied and lied and lied. that's not my problem.

    you already lost a customer, and you will continue to lose customers if you install any more cars like you did mine.




  5. #20
    bonesninja's Avatar
    bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lima, Ohio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    personally.....i'm more apt to give my money to a shop that can admit and fix when they've done wrong than one who claims that they never make a mistake. EVERY shop makes mistakes....its how you handle the situation that defines a REAL shop.



    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

    after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

  6. #21
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    and let me repeat;

    throw out whatever story you want nuttie, i have pictures AND VIDEOS to prove the statements i make - you don't.

    you have lied multiple times to get around admitting that you screwed up.

    quit defending yourself, theres no point, the evidence lies over at realm of excursion, anyone who has any doubt about what i say - READ THE THREAD on ROE (the one titled 07 XXX - 1500 watts dont do ****)

    read for yourself and watch how ed handled the matter.

    i have yet to receive a "we're sorry man, how can we help?"

    which should of been done THE SECOND that sub didn't play properly.




  7. #22
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja View Post
    personally.....i'm more apt to give my money to a shop that can admit and fix when they've done wrong than one who claims that they never make a mistake. EVERY shop makes mistakes....its how you handle the situation that defines a REAL shop.




  8. #23
    StealthKill's Avatar
    StealthKill is offline is hungry



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    1,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja View Post
    personally.....i'm more apt to give my money to a shop that can admit and fix when they've done wrong than one who claims that they never make a mistake. EVERY shop makes mistakes....its how you handle the situation that defines a REAL shop.
    x2, They admit they ****ed up, say sorry and maybe offer something for free if its a nice guy. Then they would hold my business, but just the name team nutz would make me wonder.




  9. #24
    pwnt by pat's Avatar
    pwnt by pat is offline Pat for Prez 2024 - vote!



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pa
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    He definitely didn't handle things right on his end, but neither did you.

    You should have called him up, told him things don't sound right, and ask him to double check everything. Sure you can go online and look for things to test, but the truth is they did the install and they should be responsible for all testing and verifying.

    If he told you not to do something and you did it anyway, you're at fault for that. I PERSONALLY have lost equipment to friends because of that. "Do not turn the bass boost up", blown woofer.


    What should have happened is you take the vehicle back and they install the 3000w amp. If the sub fails and everything is still how it was set, then they should cover it.


    On a side not, it's just like the computer industry. I work at a PC shop in Zelie. The thing that frustrates me the most is when someone who obviously knows very little about PCs goes online, gets information, and trys to tell me either I messed up or I'm not doing things right. Granted, I don't take the shortcuts like their grounding, but still I know what I'm doing and I admit when I made a mistake. But to have a customer argue with me when they themselves don't know is very testing.



    carputer - h701 - c701 - dynaudio mw170s - si mag 15 - ss rubicon 604 x2 - ss rubicon 1002

    coming soon:
    seas w15cy - alpine spx177r tweeters

  10. #25
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by pwnt by pat View Post
    He definitely didn't handle things right on his end, but neither did you.

    You should have called him up, told him things don't sound right, and ask him to double check everything. Sure you can go online and look for things to test, but the truth is they did the install and they should be responsible for all testing and verifying.

    If he told you not to do something and you did it anyway, you're at fault for that. I PERSONALLY have lost equipment to friends because of that. "Do not turn the bass boost up", blown woofer.


    What should have happened is you take the vehicle back and they install the 3000w amp. If the sub fails and everything is still how it was set, then they should cover it.


    On a side not, it's just like the computer industry. I work at a PC shop in Zelie. The thing that frustrates me the most is when someone who obviously knows very little about PCs goes online, gets information, and trys to tell me either I messed up or I'm not doing things right. Granted, I don't take the shortcuts like their grounding, but still I know what I'm doing and I admit when I made a mistake. But to have a customer argue with me when they themselves don't know is very testing.
    what are you missing? i did take my car back the very next day for them to look at it.

    also, if you know anything about subs, why do you agree putting 3,000 watts to a recommended 2,000 watt sub?

    and for the simple fact that i didnt buy the sub there, if i bought a 3,000 watt amp and put it to the sub and blew the sub, even though its their fault they would of done the same thing they are doing now.

    trust me, i work with computers for a living i know what you're talking about. but i ask questions rather than inform them that 'i know better'. i ask. i analyze. nothing wrong with that.




  11. #26
    tprj82's Avatar
    tprj82 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    777
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    why are you buying a almost 2000$ sub and cant build a box for it? ive met the nutz guys and shows and having nothing but respect for them

    so let me get this right he admitted to you that he was wrong and you were bad mouthing him over the internet and you want him to say he was wrong there, he told you he was wrong let it be, and usually when a sub starts going in my cases the impedences goes down till the coil blows and then its a dead short, and if your smelling the sub good chance your clipping cause you dont have enough power on the sub so your over compansating with going up a little more, and if thats not it maybe you just have a sub that smells, my l7's i had before always smelled a little bit and so did my friends





    2006 Bass Race 149.9 World Finals 2nd place

    My references

  12. #27
    Twistid's Avatar
    Twistid is offline 150.5



    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in a space out of sound
    Posts
    9,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    they did the install, therefore they set the gains , also the sub is now rubbing/scratching...

    just a if you read the RoE topic



    "A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

    REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

  13. #28
    pwnt by pat's Avatar
    pwnt by pat is offline Pat for Prez 2024 - vote!



    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pa
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    What I mean is as an unsatisfied, paying customer, you shouldn't do anything to remedy the situation but ask questions. You took diagnosing in to your own hands and from the sounds of it, argued with the installer who was helping you.



    carputer - h701 - c701 - dynaudio mw170s - si mag 15 - ss rubicon 604 x2 - ss rubicon 1002

    coming soon:
    seas w15cy - alpine spx177r tweeters

  14. #29
    BigOso's Avatar
    BigOso is offline Team Maxxsonics



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Doesn't it seem a little ironic that the 2x Street Max Deathmatch winner Team Nutz can't correctly wire a sub?



    2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

    2009 New car, New Year, New Attitude



    Refs: Renegadesrun, Wowimzz x2, Nomad40 x2, 88Vette, Mattmcss, mtdewelf, Fiery, Tirefryr, TypeR0149, danteBirosel, bamaboy, jblanford, na_rsx, Civic96Lx, mdillon, xplayazplayzonx, stupify, Derrick824, soundstreamer and more but I can not remember.

  15. #30
    mike dressure's Avatar
    mike dressure is offline enthusiast



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    mt home-boise Idaho
    Posts
    4,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    these are the reason's i do all my install's! i dont trust shop's or anyone for that matter to do anything with my audio equipment! i suggest you learn how to do your own install's so you dont run into this situation




+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
1e2 Forum