+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 287

Reload Thread: team nutz - pittsburgh

  1. #256
    AcuraRSX544's Avatar
    AcuraRSX544 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Those without sin throw the first stone. Ever here of that, probably not. You all need to grow up and leave the shop alone. Accuse me of being a crony, is that the best you have. Just because I have worked in retail and know what f***ing idiots like yourselves are Sublow and Ace. If you know so much then why do you have to go to auto ill. If you know so much do it yourself. Probably because you can’t. But you know how to type and be a tough guy online. When you do something yourself and make some accomplishments then maybe someone will respect you. Acting like he is an English Comp teacher, still messing with High school students.

    Shut up and quit being an idiot, no one cares about your cry baby azz.

    Twistid nice photo, keep up the good work, at least now they can see the real sublow.







  2. #257
    AcuraRSX544's Avatar
    AcuraRSX544 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Make that 5




  3. #258
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraRSX544 View Post
    Those without sin throw the first stone. Ever here of that, probably not. You all need to grow up and leave the shop alone. Accuse me of being a crony, is that the best you have. Just because I have worked in retail and know what f***ing idiots like yourselves are Sublow and Ace. If you know so much then why do you have to go to auto ill. If you know so much do it yourself. Probably because you can’t. But you know how to type and be a tough guy online. When you do something yourself and make some accomplishments then maybe someone will respect you. Acting like he is an English Comp teacher, still messing with High school students.

    Shut up and quit being an idiot, no one cares about your cry baby azz.

    Twistid nice photo, keep up the good work, at least now they can see the real sublow.

    hey noobie, did you happen to realize this is the forum for REVIEWING INSTALL SHOPS?

    i guess not, so the real idiot here is YOU.

    quit runnin your mouth on the internet sissy.

    now go back to sucking on Ed's *****, since that seems to be your profession.




  4. #259
    AcuraRSX544's Avatar
    AcuraRSX544 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by Twistid View Post
    keep the photo going




  5. #260
    ace_800's Avatar
    ace_800 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lajes Field, Azores, Portugal
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraRSX544 View Post
    Those without sin throw the first stone. Ever here of that, probably not. You all need to grow up and leave the shop alone. Accuse me of being a crony, is that the best you have. Just because I have worked in retail and know what f***ing idiots like yourselves are Sublow and Ace. If you know so much then why do you have to go to auto ill. If you know so much do it yourself. Probably because you can’t. But you know how to type and be a tough guy online. When you do something yourself and make some accomplishments then maybe someone will respect you. Acting like he is an English Comp teacher, still messing with High school students.

    Shut up and quit being an idiot, no one cares about your cry baby azz.

    Twistid nice photo, keep up the good work, at least now they can see the real sublow.
    Actually I worked at a shop and do my own installs. Never been to either shop, but Nutz was still in the wrong. I don't need any respect from anyone online. And BTW this is a install review (which means good or bad) thread



    Current set up: Island bombed out 92 mazda 626. Stock rust bucket

    66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.


  6. #261
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    acura, you really think i give 2 shits about some ********* on the internet photoshopping my picture?

    i have the balls to make my picture public... i'm not insecure like some people.. COUGH

    don't be jealous that my mug attracts more women then yours.

    ignored along with twistid..

    you and twistid can enjoy your gay fantasies in my ignore box




  7. #262
    AcuraRSX544's Avatar
    AcuraRSX544 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    you gave enough to respond to it. Your an idiot give it up.

    Face the facts its in the photo




  8. #263
    Nutz's Avatar
    Nutz is offline Team Nutz, Pgh PA



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    The Real Team Nutz - Pittsburgh

    team nutz - pittsburgh-street-trendz.jpg



    Team Nutz
    www.teamnutztechnology.com

    2005 & 2006 DB Drag Racing Deathmatch Champions
    2007 Street Trendz Magazine Installer of the Year
    2007 Mobile Spec Installer Challenge Winners.
    2007 MECA World Finals Championship

  9. #264
    ace_800's Avatar
    ace_800 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lajes Field, Azores, Portugal
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Congrats, doesn't mean you don't ****up a time or two. And when you do you should still appologize, thats call good customer service.

    I know a few shops in SA and Orlando that have or had those installer of the year mags they were in, some now don't get hardly any business or are out of business cause of bad customer service



    Current set up: Island bombed out 92 mazda 626. Stock rust bucket

    66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.


  10. #265
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by ace_800 View Post
    Congrats, doesn't mean you don't ****up a time or two. And when you do you should still appologize, thats call good customer service.

    I know a few shops in SA and Orlando that have or had those installer of the year mags they were in, some now don't get hardly any business or are out of business cause of bad customer service
    exactlyyyyyyy.

    bottom line is the dude and his pos company are a joke, customer service doesn't exist there, they **** up they dont care and tell the customer to **** off.




  11. #266
    Twistid's Avatar
    Twistid is offline 150.5



    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in a space out of sound
    Posts
    9,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh




    "A modest little person, with much to be modest about."
    Winston Churchill

    REFS: Spicmonster(buyer), playa1(buyer), splthunder(buyer), 949runner (seller), dbman150 (trade), pbulous (trade), bumpin97jeep(trade) , spudracer326 (seller) , 99stanggt (seller) , xplicitACTS (trade) ... and forgetting a few others
    BHCSAOWKF

  12. #267
    Nutz's Avatar
    Nutz is offline Team Nutz, Pgh PA



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    ACE:

    I never said I am perfect. And believe me we have had things go wrong before. We work with Electronics, Electronics break at the snap of a finger. There is not an installer that can say they have never seen a blown amp, sub, radio or more.

    But to crucify me over a mixed up situation that has more mis communication then the president on Iraq is wrong.

    When something went wrong with his car, we told him to bring his car back immediately without question. We dropped what we were doing to make sure that we didn't make any mistakes, because it does happen.

    Sublime left our shop happy and tells people in our showroom that his system is rattling our glass cases. We were glad, he was happy and we did what we felt was good customer service. We also advised him not to play the system until his voltage problem was fixed!!!!.

    So again I ask, how does a system get damaged within days from when it left our shop when he was instructed not to play it until his upgraded alternator was put back in. Simple: He played the system without the upgraded alternator that I told him had a voltage drop below 9 volts, because I tested it myself before removing the alt and after. I even called him to suggest not to remove it because it did work fine, but he said he was getting a new one.

    So anyone that wants to agree with him, that is fine, but tell me why 9 volts is not the issue. Say what you want about the braided 4 guage wire (its real 4guage), ground locations, self tapping screws, rca's, alan keys that were stuck to the magnet that each sub comes with in the box.....use all those excuses, but the system worked with 2 12's for nine months with those factors, even worked the day we removed the 12's but it did not work 100% when he asked us to remove his alternator and replace it with a factory alt. Voltage went from 14 volts steady to instant 9 volts when playing the subs..

    So am I perfect NO, never said that, but look at the facts and not excuses to 9 volts.

    I want to hear who has a system that works at 9 volts and does not get damaged products, especially a high quality amplifier like us that is amperage and voltage hungry. And as he said the Head Tech from US said there were bad grounds could be a result of the problem, when you have a bad ground your voltage will drop, but it is funny that the same wiring minutes before read a steady 14 volts with a different alternator same amplifier, so the ground must have worked a little bit to get 14 volts with a 1500 watt amplifier pumping 140+ db.

    He was warned, did not listen to anyone except his internet friends and has sent his amp back for repairs how many times? I have never had to replace a US AMP AX amplifier they are flawless under the right circumstances.




    Team Nutz
    www.teamnutztechnology.com

    2005 & 2006 DB Drag Racing Deathmatch Champions
    2007 Street Trendz Magazine Installer of the Year
    2007 Mobile Spec Installer Challenge Winners.
    2007 MECA World Finals Championship

  13. #268
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    ACE:

    I never said I am perfect. And believe me we have had things go wrong before. We work with Electronics, Electronics break at the snap of a finger. There is not an installer that can say they have never seen a blown amp, sub, radio or more.

    But to crucify me over a mixed up situation that has more mis communication then the president on Iraq is wrong.

    When something went wrong with his car, we told him to bring his car back immediately without question. We dropped what we were doing to make sure that we didn't make any mistakes, because it does happen.

    Sublime left our shop happy and tells people in our showroom that his system is rattling our glass cases. We were glad, he was happy and we did what we felt was good customer service. We also advised him not to play the system until his voltage problem was fixed!!!!.

    So again I ask, how does a system get damaged within days from when it left our shop when he was instructed not to play it until his upgraded alternator was put back in. Simple: He played the system without the upgraded alternator that I told him had a voltage drop below 9 volts, because I tested it myself before removing the alt and after. I even called him to suggest not to remove it because it did work fine, but he said he was getting a new one.

    So anyone that wants to agree with him, that is fine, but tell me why 9 volts is not the issue. Say what you want about the braided 4 guage wire (its real 4guage), ground locations, self tapping screws, rca's, alan keys that were stuck to the magnet that each sub comes with in the box.....use all those excuses, but the system worked with 2 12's for nine months with those factors, even worked the day we removed the 12's but it did not work 100% when he asked us to remove his alternator and replace it with a factory alt. Voltage went from 14 volts steady to instant 9 volts when playing the subs..

    So am I perfect NO, never said that, but look at the facts and not excuses to 9 volts.

    I want to hear who has a system that works at 9 volts and does not get damaged products, especially a high quality amplifier like us that is amperage and voltage hungry. And as he said the Head Tech from US said there were bad grounds could be a result of the problem, when you have a bad ground your voltage will drop, but it is funny that the same wiring minutes before read a steady 14 volts with a different alternator same amplifier, so the ground must have worked a little bit to get 14 volts with a 1500 watt amplifier pumping 140+ db.

    He was warned, did not listen to anyone except his internet friends and has sent his amp back for repairs how many times? I have never had to replace a US AMP AX amplifier they are flawless under the right circumstances.

    wow you must have been dropped on your head as a baby.

    1.) you tested my alt when you installed my 12s, apparently it was fine then.
    2.) you told me i was having voltage drops and i immediately took it out and put in an EA 200 amp alternator.

    the amp was damaged due to a bad ground, you ****ing moron. JR will tell you that.

    quit lying and making **** up already, even as i sit here and tell you that i didnt play my system you constantly reply and say i did..and thats your excuse.

    stfu. you wired my **** wrong. hop off a cliff




  14. #269
    Nutz's Avatar
    Nutz is offline Team Nutz, Pgh PA



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    Your telling me that you immediately put in your new alt. When your posting on realm that you didn't get your new alt for at least a week after you left my store.

    Which one is it????? A on 6/19/07 or B on 7/2/07

    A:************************************************
    06-19-2007, 06:49 PM #1
    KMK
    Banned
    07 XXX.. 1500W doesnt do sh**

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Ok so i figured that with my new 18" XXX 1500W would be enough to run it until i could afford the 2000DE, but to inform everyone about the new re ****..

    this sub needs a minimum of 3000W to just MOVE it.

    1500W doesnt do ****.

    disappointed, but at the same time curious to see how hard the **** would hit with 3000+.

    anyone know of any quality amps that can throw 3000W out besides us amps?

    and im serious. my 12" sx slams harder than this **** on 1500W.

    ************************************************
    or
    B:

    *************************************************
    07-02-2007, 02:25 PM #1
    KMK
    Banned
    In your OPINION - what should I do?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I know my alternator is dropping voltage like crazy because my bass is cutting out randomly, and a lot. Two questions that relate to this issue... can severe voltage drops cause music/bass distortion? i know voltage drops can 'injure' or damage an amp, BUT, can it affect sound quality? like my subs (either the xxx or the 2 sx's) will still hit hard as hell, but it seems as if theres a 'hardness' to the bass, and its not that deep low soft bass (you know what im talking about).. could this change in sound quality/bass be due to the voltage drops or does it sound like the amp has been damaged?

    Also. To those of you who saw the sub video i had with the scratching noise.. the voice coil on my sub looks fine. nothing is 'unraveling'. could that scratching noise be attributed to something else such as an amp issue or alternator issue? or does that sound like a sub-specific issue and it needs replaced/repaired regardless?

    i'm asking all these questions because i need to narrow down the problems to the TRUE issue at hand, because i would hate to have the sub repaired/replace and when it came down to it it be an alternator or amp issue.

    about the alternator.. my stock alternator & battery worked PERFECT (even at 105 amps) with my 2 sx 12's. after i put an aftermarket 200 amp alt in, i had engine whine with a 'humming' coming from the subs. this is on 4 gauge wire from alt to battery. i had this install bay (cough cough) swap out the aftermarket for the stock again, and put in an optima yellow top - now my voltage is dropping like crazy apparently, and the bass is distorted/cuts out and doesn't sound as good as it used to. (and i've tested both the sx's and the xxx)

    so what would you guys recommend i do? send sub out for repair/replacement ? (voice coils reading 2.4-2.6 each) send out amp for repair/check up? or does all these issues sound like the alternator & voltage drops?



    Team Nutz
    www.teamnutztechnology.com

    2005 & 2006 DB Drag Racing Deathmatch Champions
    2007 Street Trendz Magazine Installer of the Year
    2007 Mobile Spec Installer Challenge Winners.
    2007 MECA World Finals Championship

  15. #270
    BreakingBad's Avatar
    BreakingBad is offline Banned

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: team nutz - pittsburgh

    yes *******, the stock alt was used on my 12's, but not on my 18. even after having you re-wire my sub i did NOT play my system until i had the alternator upgraded.

    youre still beating around the bush... you wired my sub wrong. this has nothing to do with my amp problems (thats a whole nother issue)




+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
1e2 Forum