Reload Thread: what happened to knu?

nineball is offline too many toys...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what happened to knu?

i have been trying to call them for a week now to put an order in but no one ever answers the phone or returns calls. anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by eharri3 View Post
    I have 4 12s getting 2K watts rms and my front stage is 4 Walmart JVC coaxials running off 16 watts rms of head unit power. My sub sounds fine but my mids and highs don't sound very clear and start to distort long before my subs do. Anybody know why? Any suggestions?

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: what happened to knu?

they got a website

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

RidnClean is offline Love 4 Money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i used the website, ordered arrived yesterday. about a week in shipping.

Team Shok Industries / Team NWSPL / Team XS Power / Team Vertex Audio / Team Sundown

Feedback Thread, if you've dealt with me, please leave some!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/459566-ridncleans-feedback-thread.html

dragnix is offline LXIX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

find them on ebay

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

their pickup location is less than 20 mins from me, so i'd rather not pay for shipping.

I have 4 12s getting 2K watts rms and my front stage is 4 Walmart JVC coaxials running off 16 watts rms of head unit power. My sub sounds fine but my mids and highs don't sound very clear and start to distort long before my subs do. Anybody know why? Any suggestions?

Ken448 is offline Get off my lawn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so get off your ass and drive there instead of asking questions on a forum you lazy fuck. How are we supposed to know? Stop being so cheap and pay for the shipping.

Those who wonder what this is about.. Apparently only HE can ask questions on a forum..

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe

do you still live in your mom's basement too? i wonder how many of my old threads you are going to search out and bring back to life.

you still can't take the time to research the things you want to know but you can to look over my history of posting. time for me to correct you again...

knu has a separate pickup location for local orders that is somewhere between 20mins and an hour from their factory. it is not even their store but a parts/service place. you can't simply walk into the place an buy things off the shelf. you call them, place the order, pick it up the next day.

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nineball View Post
    their pickup location is less than 20 mins from me, so i'd rather not pay for shipping.
    they have a pickup station? i asked them if things could be picked up and they told me no........when did they start offering pickups?

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

correct me? Was I wrong about something? Other than your failure to understand what a FORUM is for? Thanks dad

BushJ311 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would be neat to see their warehouse. I will be fine with my 1 day shipping time though.

Dodge Magnum - (2) NS 10s - 3kwp
    85 Iroc Camaro - 425 hp sbc

99grandprixGT is offline now got an 04 grand prix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BushJ311 View Post
    Would be neat to see their warehouse. I will be fine with my 1 day shipping time though.
    x2, get my stuff really quick.

refs:
    wong05tsx, Buckyboy, Themommyvan, Team H&K, natisfynest(x2), Eat Italian,NewAgeKing, skierxx5556, wgsj_fortvalley, MmatsDude, bigpimpin91 ,wasted ink, JLbumpin04gp,itsbmw(x2),ltr450racer690, speedfreak28,jshak07,xplayazplayzonx,mcsoul, SPL-Master ,TNTR70, bumpin buick, vitveet, gqjeff, pioneer pimp ,bones22, nismos14, revrider1,bigbirney420,nineball,DBDRAGGUY ,plyer3,slam330, BeAlLsTaR13, smllysack,Andrew_as. dkhage1,boxdGM, blue200sx,rusty_armadillo, beatnbronco, basscort2009,xxxbasshead,SSS 18734,mcquesten

feedback

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BushJ311 View Post
    yeah im like 25 minutes from their warehouse and as long as you place your order before like 3pm i get things the next morning.

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken448 View Post
    correct me? Was I wrong about something? Other than your failure to understand what a FORUM is for? Thanks dad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken448 View Post
    so get off your ass and drive there instead of asking questions on a forum you lazy fuck.

yep, you were wrong. you can't just drive anywhere to ask them questions. you either place an order online or call them to buy and setup a local pickup. now i know why you could not find the manual online and feel the need to resort to personal attacks to cover your shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by SRim23 View Post
    they have a pickup station? i asked them if things could be picked up and they told me no........when did they start offering pickups?

i placed my order around the beginning of march and picked it up the next day. i forget the name of the place but it was in bedford.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have a nice life hating everyone! Im done with you. I can pull up useless threads you have made all day. I ask one question that requires a yes or no.. you get all pissy.. FUCK YOU! have a super day !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and Ill be the bigger man and walk away PM me all you want with your childish attacks, you are now ignored

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast