Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88

Reload Thread: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

  1. #1
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Icon12 April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    So we got the spot and the show is a go!

    R.I.P. & the Low End Monsters will Host a BASSRACE style event along with an ALL OUT SPL Competion.

    Entry Fee will be $30 for and cover both events of ALL OUT SPL and BASSRACE
    Trophys will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in the Spl events

    1st place trophys will be handed out for Bassrace

    BRING YOUR GIRLS FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN MONEY FOR BEST HAIRTRICK.
    we be giving the women a chance to show and compete themselves with a Best Hairtrick
    $5.00 to enter for each girl and the winner takes the cash prize of $50

    The Port shoot out will also hand out a cash prize, the more that enter the bigger the pot!, and you must use the existing box for the show, no special port designed boxes for this show!

    REGISTRATION IS FROM 10:00am TO 11:00am, the show will start at HIGH NOON!

    Last edited by sub-FATHER; 04-05-2010 at 01:36 PM.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf




  2. #2
    d-REW's Avatar
    d-REW is offline tuTWENTY



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    denver COLORADO
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    registration kinda high for only 1-2 in spl and 1st in bass race.



    Refs: Rashaddd, SotoGrip, ProjectPechkin, Walled Taurus, Just303, tenbux1970, tmasco, Worstenemy45, blazron22z

  3. #3
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    30$ covers 2 events. and its 1st and 2nd in each of the 4 classes thats 8 trophys, and then 3 more for the bassrace. 11 trophys total. most shows only have 9 with 3 classes.

    last show was 25 for one event!

    plus as allways i will get some bad asss trophys!



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  4. #4
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    best hair trick??? not sure how thats going to work?

    also whats the rules for the bass control?



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  5. #5
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    :
    Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    best hair trick??? not sure how thats going to work?

    also whats the rules for the bass control?
    the best hairtrick will be done in my van, unless there are others there that can move as much wind, then the girls can do it in which ever vehicle they want to. and the woman that has the best Hairtrick will win the event and the crowd will choose (so they can do it in a bikini top in bikini bottoms topless and whatever the crowd chooses to be the best hairtrick with the most wow factor wins!)

    this is a chance for all the competitors wives and girlfriends to show up and enjoy the event as well, instead of staying at home saying "*** that, i dont want to go" now they can get involved and have fun too...


    the Bass control will be just like a bassrace style event and bracketed, this will be an elimination style event to move on to the next stage, and there can only be one winner in each class. and in event of a 2 ties, the competitior with a the Highest Possible BassControl Average will move on.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  6. #6
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    might as well do a wet T-shirt contest.it would be easier to judge



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  7. #7
    csu87's Avatar
    csu87 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    C Springs, CO
    Posts
    3,590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    im down for that^^^



    Current - BMW 335xi SQ Build w/ IA and Sundown
    Retired - GMC Jimmy SUBS: 2 12" Aqs SUB AMP: 1 AQ 3500.1 Loudest TL 155.1
    Feedback: MakeshiftAudio, woofercooker, vitveet, jonesy, 2000gator, KickerRex, mathewo, Matt2105, sicaudio, kshutte, coma-toast, RAB, matt2105, jusbloud and more that i cant remember.

  8. #8
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    just bought 11 trophys today, ****IT.... Hope theres a good turn out! 1st through 3rd in the spl and 1st only for the bassrace.

    but theres good news. i got in contact with USACI and on sunday June 27 at the littleton CarToys Tent sale we will be having a Sanctioned Usaci 1 point event 10 am till we are done.

    also in Colorado spings on the weekend of July 24th and 25th there will be a double point Usaci Sacnctioned event held on two days at two different stores in the springs, one of which is at the tents sale there as well.

    so we will have some REAL shows here in Colorado finally an i hope we see some killer systems, and these shows ARE FOR SURE.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  9. #9
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    just bought 11 trophys today, ****IT.... Hope theres a good turn out! 1st through 3rd in the spl and 1st only for the bassrace.

    but theres good news. i got in contact with USACI and on sunday June 27 at the littleton CarToys Tent sale we will be having a Sanctioned Usaci 1 point event 10 am till we are done.

    also in Colorado spings on the weekend of July 24th and 25th there will be a double point Usaci Sacnctioned event held on two days at two different stores in the springs, one of which is at the tents sale there as well.

    so we will have some REAL shows here in Colorado finally an i hope we see some killer systems, and these shows ARE FOR SURE.
    if your so anti burp and test tone why are there only 1st place in bassrace??? burp boxs are for *******! I smash my system all day!I dont need test tones I'll do it with music! yeah

    also i didnt catch the part where it says hairtick in james' van? what is up with that? are you going to let people pick the music and use you van for this?

    also you didnt answer my question about the rules! what are the rules for bass control ?

    I will say this for you james. you do have heart for this sport and that is something that is needed around colorado. because there has been way to many let downs from the judge's around here. so I say THANK YOU and keep up the good work



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  10. #10
    2loudcrew's Avatar
    2loudcrew is offline Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    just bought 11 trophys today, ****IT.... Hope theres a good turn out! 1st through 3rd in the spl and 1st only for the bassrace.

    but theres good news. i got in contact with USACI and on sunday June 27 at the littleton CarToys Tent sale we will be having a Sanctioned Usaci 1 point event 10 am till we are done.

    also in Colorado spings on the weekend of July 24th and 25th there will be a double point Usaci Sacnctioned event held on two days at two different stores in the springs, one of which is at the tents sale there as well.

    so we will have some REAL shows here in Colorado finally an i hope we see some killer systems, and these shows ARE FOR SURE.
    June 27 USACI show sounds great. There will be USACi double point event in Pueblo at Import Face off on July 18. That ***** if Colorado Springs USACi show is on July 24 & 25, because all major competitors will be at Austin Heatwave that same weekend, which is USACi regional event as big as world finals.



    Joe Lobato

    2009 USACi World Finals 2nd Place-SB4, Mod/SM 2k-4k
    2009 DB Drag World Finals 2nd Place- Psychlone
    2007 USACI World Champion- Super Port Wars 182.1
    2007 USACI World Finals 2nd Place. Region 9 SPL Points Champion
    2006-2008 USACi World Finals 2nd Place
    2005 IASCA World Finals 2nd Place-Advanced NW
    2006-2009 Colorado State Champ

  11. #11
    d-REW's Avatar
    d-REW is offline tuTWENTY



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    denver COLORADO
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    nice to see some USACI shows coming. i saw that one on july 18 a while back is it a full show like spl and street beat too?

    also welcome back steve! what you building?



    Refs: Rashaddd, SotoGrip, ProjectPechkin, Walled Taurus, Just303, tenbux1970, tmasco, Worstenemy45, blazron22z

  12. #12
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    if your so anti burp and test tone why are there only 1st place in bassrace??? burp boxs are for *******! I smash my system all day!I dont need test tones I'll do it with music! yeah

    also i didnt catch the part where it says hairtick in james' van? what is up with that? are you going to let people pick the music and use you van for this?

    also you didnt answer my question about the rules! what are the rules for bass control ?

    I will say this for you james. you do have heart for this sport and that is something that is needed around colorado. because there has been way to many let downs from the judge's around here. so I say THANK YOU and keep up the good work
    i chose my van so the videos could be made. if anyone else wants to use their boyfriends vehicle or another competitors vehicle thats fine. the whole purpose for the hairtrick compeititions are for the girls to enjoy it and have fun like the last show. i just dont know of anyone else around here that can move air that well. so i chose my vehicle to be the abuser! if i woulda posted up the best hairtrick competition. and entered it ,then it really wouldnt be fair! you know? make the event and then win it!!! so i made it available for the women to come and enjoy themselves, theres no reason to take offense to it. just thought it would be fun to offer the girls. who knows... one of em might go toppless,,, i dont think ive seen a toppless hairtrick yet, and it is for cash so.....

    the BassControl will be the same rules as Bassrace, usaci says i cant use their name of BASSRACE because it is theirs! so the name will be BassContol, and just as it sounds.... you will have 30 seconds to control your system on music and average a score closest to without going over your class of 129.9/ 139.9 or 149.9dbs your placing will be determined after your initial run for your Spl run.

    and would you be ok if i made this event a music only on the meter??? i doubt it, my preferences have no buisness being part of the rules! unless the other competitors want a music only competition!



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  13. #13
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2loudcrew View Post
    June 27 USACI show sounds great. There will be USACi double point event in Pueblo at Import Face off on July 18. That ***** if Colorado Springs USACi show is on July 24 & 25, because all major competitors will be at Austin Heatwave that same weekend, which is USACi regional event as big as world finals.
    do you think the being a double point event will help? or should i see if they would make it a tripple point? mike said it Heatwave shouldnt effect us cuz its so far . so hopefully it will be good still. I'm not paying for it cartoys is so i can just show up and compete.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  14. #14
    d-REW's Avatar
    d-REW is offline tuTWENTY



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    denver COLORADO
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    i chose my van so the videos could be made. if anyone else wants to use their boyfriends vehicle or another competitors vehicle thats fine. the whole purpose for the hairtrick compeititions are for the girls to enjoy it and have fun like the last show. i just dont know of anyone else around here that can move air that well. so i chose my vehicle to be the abuser! if i woulda posted up the best hairtrick competition. and entered it ,then it really wouldnt be fair! you know? make the event and then win it!!! so i made it available for the women to come and enjoy themselves, theres no reason to take offense to it. just thought it would be fun to offer the girls. who knows... one of em might go toppless,,, i dont think ive seen a toppless hairtrick yet, and it is for cash so.....

    the BassControl will be the same rules as Bassrace, usaci says i cant use their name of BASSRACE because it is theirs! so the name will be BassContol, and just as it sounds.... you will have 30 seconds to control your system on music and average a score closest to without going over your class of 129.9/ 139.9 or 149.9dbs your placing will be determined after your initial run for your Spl run.

    and would you be ok if i made this event a music only on the meter??? i doubt it, my preferences have no buisness being part of the rules! unless the other competitors want a music only competition!

    im guessing basscontrol is outlaw style too? or is it sealed on dash



    Refs: Rashaddd, SotoGrip, ProjectPechkin, Walled Taurus, Just303, tenbux1970, tmasco, Worstenemy45, blazron22z

  15. #15
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: April 25th, Northglenn CO.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    and would you be ok if i made this event a music only on the meter??? i doubt it, my preferences have no buisness being part of the rules! unless the other competitors want a music only competition!
    no they should be able to play what they want. because you dont use unleaded in a jet!



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum