Closed Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 227

Reload Thread: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

  1. #76
    SoundWave.Co's Avatar
    SoundWave.Co is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    How do you like your crow, medium well? I have a closet full of evidence lol







  2. #77
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    ill be at cinco de mayo for sure, and if you guys can put on a good show id love to show up.




  3. #78
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    ill be at cinco de mayo for sure, and if you guys can put on a good show id love to show up.
    I will save that tonneau cover for you if you want it?



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  4. #79
    Walled_Taurus's Avatar
    Walled_Taurus is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Well if you guys can promise better organization i will show. But if its anything like last time count me out. My car doesn't need extra miles and I don't need the anger build up i get from un-organized ****. So get your **** together and ill show!!! As for times im down just about anytime. I just prefer it to be warm or even hot cus i like the heat even though the equipment does not.

    And James i woudn't go and complicate things with your new scoring and event idea until you can prove to everyone that you can successfully put on a simple show like the last one was suppose to be.




  5. #80
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundWave.Co View Post
    How do you like your crow, medium well? I have a closet full of evidence lol
    i was refereing to tnt. but if you would like to come down from where your at i'll throw the crow on the bbq.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  6. #81
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walled_Taurus View Post
    Well if you guys can promise better organization i will show. But if its anything like last time count me out. My car doesn't need extra miles and I don't need the anger build up i get from un-organized ****. So get your **** together and ill show!!! As for times im down just about anytime. I just prefer it to be warm or even hot cus i like the heat even though the equipment does not.

    And James i woudn't go and complicate things with your new scoring and event idea until you can prove to everyone that you can successfully put on a simple show like the last one was suppose to be.
    that last show was set up. the only problem was little james grabbed the wrong laptop and his monitor was small and had to fly outta town that night at 6. my end was orginized but i didnt have the meter. i can get the place to throw it, but that show was messed up a bit. this next year will be a lot better and more orginized. so sorry about that show.

    and hunter i will be at the cinco show as well best be bringing the 162+ i wantta sit in it.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  7. #82
    d-REW's Avatar
    d-REW is offline tuTWENTY



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    denver COLORADO
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    that last show was set up. the only problem was little james grabbed the wrong laptop and his monitor was small and had to fly outta town that night at 6. my end was orginized but i didnt have the meter. i can get the place to throw it, but that show was messed up a bit. this next year will be a lot better and more orginized. so sorry about that show.

    and hunter i will be at the cinco show as well best be bringing the 162+ i wantta sit in it.
    and extension cords!!!!! i couldnt believe there was no power outlets in that entire lot.



    Refs: Rashaddd, SotoGrip, ProjectPechkin, Walled Taurus, Just303, tenbux1970, tmasco, Worstenemy45, blazron22z

  8. #83
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by d-REW View Post
    and extension cords!!!!! i couldnt believe there was no power outlets in that entire lot.
    no ****, I'm trying to text you and my phone wont let me for some reason.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  9. #84
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    i was refereing to tnt. but if you would like to come down from where your at i'll throw the crow on the bbq.
    He knows... He is my supplier of equipment



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  10. #85
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    He knows... He is my supplier of equipment
    get building and bring the crow, we will cook it up off my amp, we'll have Amp fried Crow!

    That is if my amp will ever get here! its been a month now!



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  11. #86
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundWave.Co View Post
    How do you like your crow, medium well? I have a closet full of evidence lol
    and what does that closet full of evidence consist of ????



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  12. #87
    SoundWave.Co's Avatar
    SoundWave.Co is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    i was refereing to tnt. but if you would like to come down from where your at i'll throw the crow on the bbq.
    I will bring the crow with me, and I know you were referring to TNT, his subs ship out tomorrow or Friday. I have seen the process, and the woofers, it is happening.




  13. #88
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundWave.Co View Post
    I will bring the crow with me, and I know you were referring to TNT, his subs ship out tomorrow or Friday. I have seen the process, and the woofers, it is happening.
    well I knew he didnt have em yet. but glad he's getting em then.

    build build build build build build build build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build buildbuild build build build build build until that **** is done. i need some competitition!



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  14. #89
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    get building and bring the crow, we will cook it up off my amp, we'll have Amp fried Crow!

    That is if my amp will ever get here! its been a month now!
    At least you haven't been waiting 2 months for your amps and everytime get some bullshit lame excuse, "Customs hasn't relayed any info" or "customs held the container". I actually paid for mine in September and wont be getting them till the week after xmas.



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  15. #90
    Init 2 Winit's Avatar
    Init 2 Winit is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    I live in Colorado and was wondering what does it take to get started in the competition scene out here does anybody have any advice.. Maybe I'll give it a shot this year..




Closed Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum