Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 227

Reload Thread: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

  1. #151
    NoCoSPL's Avatar
    NoCoSPL is offline A Daily Loud Trunk



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North, North
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Your never supposed to spend the night with a gay man.

    But you can count me in, can I sleep with you in ur room travis?



    05 Civic 2dr- (2) HDC3A15's, (2) IA 40.1s strapped at 1 ohm, (3) Kinetic 2400's, (1) Kinetic 1400, KnuConceptz wire, 200A EA alt

    TL Scores: Legal sealed 150.7 @ 41 Hz, Outlaw 152.9 in kick @ 41 hz


    My Window Flex Vids www.youtube.com/teamshakinghorizons




  2. #152
    SoundWave.Co's Avatar
    SoundWave.Co is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Sounds like it will be safer for me to sleep out in my truck.




  3. #153
    sparkplug121988's Avatar
    sparkplug121988 is offline SWINE FREE!!!



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    spokane, wa
    Posts
    1,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    im down for a road trip! We can bring the s10.....



    1999 2dr Blazer
    4 Fi BTL 18s
    1 sd8k
    6 g31s
    Quad Alts!!
    155.2 @ 36hz

    Refs- soundwave.co, jermy few others just ask.

  4. #154
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    ill be there. gotta support my brother joe. and mike it will good to see you there man. looks like the cinco show will be great. i have a buddy here that is looking like he wants to go as well. tom....are you going to be around for the cinco show? or are you permantently a georgia polishian lol.




  5. #155
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    ill be there. gotta support my brother joe. and mike it will good to see you there man. looks like the cinco show will be great. i have a buddy here that is looking like he wants to go as well. tom....are you going to be around for the cinco show? or are you permantently a georgia polishian lol.
    haha. Idk. Depends on my job




  6. #156
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoCoSPL View Post
    Your never supposed to spend the night with a gay man.

    But you can count me in, can I sleep with you in ur room travis?
    You bring your lady and its a deal

    I'll get mine to sleep over and we can trade for the night



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  7. #157
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    You bringin your lady? I'll get mine to sleep over and we can trade for the night
    now that sounds like a party!



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  8. #158
    SoundWave.Co's Avatar
    SoundWave.Co is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkplug121988 View Post
    im down for a road trip! We can bring the s10.....
    sounds like a plan, depending on what the Yukon does this spring, I will be bringing that too. not sure if I'm in on the lady swap-meet, but I am down for some car audio




  9. #159
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    i gotta do my door panels this week to fit 4 sets of 6.5 and tweets, and my base to start is allready a piece of mdf cut to fit the door.

    i just have to figure out how to re-attach it to the door after fiberglassing it and the original screw holes around the edges are covered?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.-door-panels-001.jpg  



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  10. #160
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    i gotta do my door panels this week to fit 4 sets of 6.5 and tweets, and my base to start is allready a piece of mdf cut to fit the door.

    i just have to figure out how to re-attach it to the door after fiberglassing it and the original screw holes around the edges are covered?
    I'm confused... Are you wanting to know how to mount the new panel once its complete?

    If that's the case you just screw it from the inside of the panel to the door. You should have maybe 4 screws needing to be on the outside corners. The rest you screw from the inside to the door.



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  11. #161
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    I'm confused... Are you wanting to know how to mount the new panel once its complete?

    If that's the case you just screw it from the inside of the panel to the door. You should have maybe 4 screws needing to be on the outside corners. The rest you screw from the inside to the door.
    i just need to build it and worry about screwing it afterwards.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  12. #162
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    i just need to build it and worry about screwing it afterwards.
    Yep

    Personaly I would have gone with some 1/4"-1/2" hardboard backing instead of mdf. That would **** if the mdf got wet.

    Unless you plan on glassing the entire back of it. Then you should be fine.



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  13. #163
    SoundWave.Co's Avatar
    SoundWave.Co is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    my problem is I usually screw first, then worry later




  14. #164
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundWave.Co View Post
    my problem is I usually screw first, then worry later
    And that's why you have a kid.....




    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  15. #165
    SoundWave.Co's Avatar
    SoundWave.Co is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

    Technically, not A kid....




Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum