Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: Washington Car Clubs??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Washington Car Clubs??

Is there any Car Clubs around the Olympia/Tacoma area that anyone knows of?

Life only means something if you do something with it!

Random1010 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Washington Car Clubs??

Yes, there's a facebook group for washington car audio addicts and a team called NWSPL. In 2010 there will be some spl/car shows too.

Supergumby5000 is offline Project: F350 begins...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by terra View Post
    Yes, there's a facebook group for washington car audio addicts and a team called NWSPL. In 2010 there will be some spl/car shows too.
    orly?

Project: Avalanche V1... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345189
    Project: Avalanche V2... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432321
    Project: F350... Coming Soon!
    Need a box or box design? -EMAIL- me for info/quotes, do NOT send a PM
    my username @ hotmail.com

RidnClean is offline Love 4 Money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Supergumby5000 View Post
    orly?
    give me that copy of the logo so i can get stickers and ish made!

Team Shok Industries / Team NWSPL / Team XS Power / Team Vertex Audio / Team Sundown

Feedback Thread, if you've dealt with me, please leave some!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/459566-ridncleans-feedback-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

orly?
    Yes.

Ground_Pounder is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ca you give me a link? DO they have some other way to get ahold of them? Any other teams around?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

link to what? And to my knowledge thats the only team around.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

link to what? And to my knowledge thats the only team around.
    Like a "link" to a webpage. If they are serious about anything they will have a webpage. Why doesn't someone start one that has some kind of academic training in management?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Because a team isn't a formal group? What will a website prove? PM Ridnclean if you're interested about news on events and comps.

Supergumby5000 is offline Project: F350 begins...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Pounder View Post
    Like a "link" to a webpage. If they are serious about anything they will have a webpage. Why doesn't someone start one that has some kind of academic training in management?
    there isnt much of an interest i SPL in washington. Those of us that are interested just kind of know each other

We've been trying to get more interest up here, we'll see how that goes though

Project: Avalanche V1... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345189
    Project: Avalanche V2... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432321
    Project: F350... Coming Soon!
    Need a box or box design? -EMAIL- me for info/quotes, do NOT send a PM
    my username @ hotmail.com

RidnClean is offline Love 4 Money

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

alot of car clubs are rarely located in WA, there is "tons" in Portland that came up from the CT event, and to other car shows throughtout.

as for car audio, NWSPL is about to begin, we just gotta get things right for the 2010 year and hopefully get some competitions, and alot more meets.

im tryin to find a shop to help host meets so we got no problem finding somewhere to go.

Team Shok Industries / Team NWSPL / Team XS Power / Team Vertex Audio / Team Sundown

Feedback Thread, if you've dealt with me, please leave some!
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/459566-ridncleans-feedback-thread.html

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because a team isn't a formal group? What will a website prove? PM Ridnclean if you're interested about news on events and comps.
    Maybe because a "website" would contain information for people like me and would include things such as "contact information, location, events, and/or club sponsored activites. Same reason other "teams" or clubs have websites and forums.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

there isnt much of an interest i SPL in washington. Those of us that are interested just kind of know each other

We've been trying to get more interest up here, we'll see how that goes though
    There may not be much interest but that is like everything else, if nobody sees it, hears it or is exposed to it eventually the "interest" in it will fade away. Everytime, and I mean "everytime" that I drive my car anywhere I get comments on the stereo system. I was even pulled over in Puyallup by a state patrol and he asked me to play some country music because he wanted to see what it sounded like on a "big stereo system." That was the strangest encounter with a police officer I have ever had.

I have already gotten three younger primates into some boom boom because of exposure from my car. If there is a team and they actually "do things together" around the state that is called exposure and sparks interest. I may use lower end stereo equipment but it is loud and it sounds good. I went from Orion to Crunch and have never looked back. I was spending HUGE amounts on higher quality when my Crunch stuff does just as good if not better. You wont get the sound quality like focal or CDT from them but if your really into boom boom(SPL) who freakin cares about sound quality? The Crunch GPV3000.1D will stand up to any other amp of similar wattage all day for a fraction of the price.

NoPh33rRaCiNg is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Pounder View Post
    There may not be much interest but that is like everything else, if nobody sees it, hears it or is exposed to it eventually the "interest" in it will fade away. Everytime, and I mean "everytime" that I drive my car anywhere I get comments on the stereo system. I was even pulled over in Puyallup by a state patrol and he asked me to play some country music because he wanted to see what it sounded like on a "big stereo system." That was the strangest encounter with a police officer I have ever had.

I have already gotten three younger primates into some boom boom because of exposure from my car. If there is a team and they actually "do things together" around the state that is called exposure and sparks interest. I may use lower end stereo equipment but it is loud and it sounds good. I went from Orion to Crunch and have never looked back. I was spending HUGE amounts on higher quality when my Crunch stuff does just as good if not better. You wont get the sound quality like focal or CDT from them but if your really into boom boom(SPL) who freakin cares about sound quality? The Crunch GPV3000.1D will stand up to any other amp of similar wattage all day for a fraction of the price.
    nothing happens instantly just give us some time. We have been trying to get people together and do more meets. Ive personally gone to yakima 3 times for competitions and salem, oregon once. Me and ridnclean and a few others have been meeting up more frequently. were working on it and getting other people into the game.

its winter time too no shops wanna do **** right now

Team DC Audio : Team NWSPL : Team Shok

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoPh33rRaCiNg View Post
    nothing happens instantly just give us some time. We have been trying to get people together and do more meets. Ive personally gone to yakima 3 times for competitions and salem, oregon once. Me and ridnclean and a few others have been meeting up more frequently. were working on it and getting other people into the game.

its winter time too no shops wanna do **** right now
    Yeah but that shouldnt stop us from meeting up from time to time just for fun. Compare stuff, talk and get to know each other.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast