Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67

Reload Thread: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

  1. #1
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport



    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Icon14 ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    this next year i am starting up a stereo club called "THE QUAD FORCE". I want people that will show up to shows and play what they have, take trophys and 1st place in their classes, then go to finals. i know there are a lot of up and coming guys for this next season, and some serious competitors from this last. so let me KNOW or NO!



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf




  2. #2
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    What's the logic behind the name?



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  3. #3
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    What's the logic behind the name?
    QUADS, ANOTHER NAME FOR SUBS, AND HAVING 4 OR MORE WOULD BE THE IDEA, BUT MORE OR LESS IS GOOD. ITS JUST A BAD AZZ NAME IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

    MY BROTHER IS PUTTING IN 4 15S, AND I HAVE 4 18S. AND ANYONE ELSE IS WELCOME PROVIDED THEY SHOW TO EVENTS AND WANT TO WIN.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  4. #4
    d-REW's Avatar
    d-REW is offline tuTWENTY



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    denver COLORADO
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    finals where



    Refs: Rashaddd, SotoGrip, ProjectPechkin, Walled Taurus, Just303, tenbux1970, tmasco, Worstenemy45, blazron22z

  5. #5
    1rockford1's Avatar
    1rockford1 is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    soon to be upstate ny
    Posts
    12,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    i will soon have no audio but i can show up and talk alot of ****




  6. #6
    Random1010's Avatar
    Random1010 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    7,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    What do you use to meter? Considering your views on the inferiority of the Termlab..




  7. #7
    galacticmonkey's Avatar
    galacticmonkey is offline Wants a button like that.



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    7,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    TEEM KRAZY KAR AUDIOZ will go head to head with you at any show.




  8. #8
    Random1010's Avatar
    Random1010 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    7,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    Quote Originally Posted by galacticmonkey View Post
    TEEM KRAZY KAR AUDIOZ will go head to head with you at any show.
    I've been wanting to join...




  9. #9
    galacticmonkey's Avatar
    galacticmonkey is offline Wants a button like that.



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    7,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    Im waiting on the enterance fee.




  10. #10
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    QUADS, ANOTHER NAME FOR SUBS, AND HAVING 4 OR MORE WOULD BE THE IDEA, BUT MORE OR LESS IS GOOD. ITS JUST A BAD AZZ NAME IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

    MY BROTHER IS PUTTING IN 4 15S, AND I HAVE 4 18S. AND ANYONE ELSE IS WELCOME PROVIDED THEY SHOW TO EVENTS AND WANT TO WIN.
    mm'kay... Can you make me loud like you?? When I think about the name, I think of quad racing.

    Also
    Last edited by TnT_Sounds; 11-10-2009 at 02:44 AM.



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  11. #11
    NoCoSPL's Avatar
    NoCoSPL is offline A Daily Loud Trunk



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North, North
    Posts
    609
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    X2 on caps lock, what happens when you can't lead ur team to finals? team name is retarded



    05 Civic 2dr- (2) HDC3A15's, (2) IA 40.1s strapped at 1 ohm, (3) Kinetic 2400's, (1) Kinetic 1400, KnuConceptz wire, 200A EA alt

    TL Scores: Legal sealed 150.7 @ 41 Hz, Outlaw 152.9 in kick @ 41 hz


    My Window Flex Vids www.youtube.com/teamshakinghorizons

  12. #12
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    Even better is if they all have 4 subs installed they'll be competing against each other at every show. Might want to get cars to cover more classes...

    I must have missed the TL thing...




  13. #13
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    Quote Originally Posted by d-REW View Post
    finals where
    whereever they are this next year. but i would also like to get another circuit going here in colroado, a gauntlet of events, where you have to compete in three events, (bassrace) (outlaw burp) (drive by) and tally up the scores to find the winners.

    ide like to have people come to colorado for some big shows. maybe we can throw a tripple pointer and draw a big crowd for usaci or something.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  14. #14
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    Quote Originally Posted by terra View Post
    What do you use to meter? Considering your views on the inferiority of the Termlab..
    it'll be the term lab even tho i disagree with its accuracy of all soundpressure including your highs.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

  15. #15
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

    its funny actually because i saw someone post a stereo club and was taking applications. so i just thought it would be fun to post one. but theres no one really interested in being in something like that in colorado. and drew allready has one, but i would like to have him part, james, and josh as well. mainly because i know these four will show and compete and win nearly every show. and all being a part of the same car club would be cool when we all roll in and take every trophy.



    Where the Competition begins


    Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum