Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Reload Thread: music or burp systems?

stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: music or burp systems?

Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    i could care less if its music or a burp. but id need to know what the orgs format is so i can build for it. if its all about competing. i build to win lol. not sound awesome and lose
    build to win is what it's about.you dont bring unleaded to a top fuel race.
    as for all this music vs burp that's just a bunch of p ussy *** cry babies that have been beaten all there life by someone that built there system right so they could win.one more thing just because it dont play 20hrtz dont mean it cant play music F U C K I dont even know why I keep coming on this site???

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    my chick has bigger boobs mine wasnt a hairtrick vid

thats old too.. you have not been around long enough if you are just now seeing Ians astra. I can give you his number, although its UK. You can ask him what loud is
    just because you went to finals dont mean you know all these people jackass
    all you've done is lie on this forum and other's. you've been called out many times because of this.your own friend threw you under the bus about how pays for your systems. **** you sat there telling me that you had 2 sampsons on 3 deka's that never dropped below 13.5 volts then showed me a vid of 2 colosuss in the front seat of your truck.the day you bought my batts and told me you gave james a couple of check's before.i called him right in front of you and james told me you never bought jack s h i t from him.same day i sat around waiting for you to show up you telling me that you were lost and the whole time you were @ the car show.why the F U C K would you lie about that? remeber the person that hit your truck? not even your truck it's your mom's truck. what about all this high end equipment you've ran BULL
    S H I T
    you told everyone that you had 2 7k's and you show up with some junk *** cliff designs.do you lie so much that you beleive it's true????

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    as for all this music vs burp that's just a bunch of p ussy *** cry babies that have been beaten all there life by someone that built there system right so they could win.one more thing just because it dont play 20hrtz dont mean it cant play music F U C K I dont even know why I keep coming on this site???

all you've done is lie on this forum and other's. you've been called out many times because of this.your own friend threw you under the bus about how pays for your systems. **** you sat there telling me that you had 2 sampsons on 3 deka's that never dropped below 13.5 volts then showed me a vid of 2 colosuss in the front seat of your truck.the day you bought my batts and told me you gave james a couple of check's before.i called him right in front of you and james told me you never bought jack s h i t from him.same day i sat around waiting for you to show up you telling me that you were lost and the whole time you were @ the car show.why the F U C K would you lie about that? remeber the person that hit your truck? not even your truck it's your mom's truck. what about all this high end equipment you've ran BULL
    S H I T
    you told everyone that you had 2 7k's and you show up with some junk *** cliff designs.do you lie so much that you beleive it's true????
    I run unleaded

What friend threw me under a bus and said who pays for my systems? Are you talking about Daren? if so you have misinformation.

I can do and talk whatever the F U C K I want. I was still louder than you with my **** amps I still can't get over how you thought my check was bad tell me, did you see anyone elses name on the check? oh wait, my parents right? Yet you tried selling each one of those **** batteries for 100$ a piece. Its ok,

Feel free to drive on down and take a look at 'my' truck any time. My address was on the check

So many lulz

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i dont think they have a LOL big enough for 007 reply,

Where the Competition begins

Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I run unleaded

What friend threw me under a bus and said who pays for my systems? Are you talking about Daren? if so you have misinformation.

I can do and talk whatever the F U C K I want. I was still louder than you with my **** amps I still can't get over how you thought my check was bad tell me, did you see anyone elses name on the check? oh wait, my parents right? Yet you tried selling each one of those **** batteries for 100$ a piece. Its ok,

Feel free to drive on down and take a look at 'my' truck any time. My address was on the check

So many lulz
    so your calling your friend a liar? louder then me LOL in your dreams.
    as for the check the whole problem was that you told me a lie about giving james several checks which was a lie.as for the batteries you bought them all so what are you saying? as for themn being S H I T they kept my score up there oh @ a 157 sealed on the dash thats why you bought them.you are just a POS that needs to learn to stop the bullshit

and who give's a f u c k about you running unleaded stupid ***

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

Pioneer~Saturn is offline Dr. Enclosure

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Music...low music

S H I T
    as for the check the whole problem was that you told me a lie about giving james several checks which was a lie.as for the batteries you bought them all so what are you saying? as for themn being S H I T they kept my score up there oh @ a 157 sealed on the dash thats why you bought them.you are just a POS that needs to learn to stop the bullshit

Snap...chit just got real

<First and only dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre 2002) on the planet>
    Team Concepts, Team Shok Industries Team XS Power
    Soon: Mystery subs + AQ20k
    12.75 cubes net ~25Hz tuning 200 sq inches of port (lowz?)
    AC position- 250 amp alt
    Stock alt position- 225 amp alt
    (2) XS Power D3100's
    4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
    152.1 @ 40Hz legal, certified...just getting started.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ahahahahahaha. I run unleaded hahaha

Whoever is giving you this info about "my friend" saying my financial status is hilarious. I love that it bothers you soo much. Just shows how miserable your life is. Again, if that's Daren, you have been misinformed.

Like I said, you are more than welcome to come over to my 6000sq ft house and discuss your issues if you'd like

Have a nice day

3 8's

39.9 consistently

It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am the loudest. Sorry suckers. 1000000db. Beat that with 4 6 1/2.......haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Ahahahahahaha. I run unleaded hahaha

Whoever is giving you this info about "my friend" saying my financial status is hilarious. I love that it bothers you soo much. Just shows how miserable your life is. Again, if that's Daren, you have been misinformed.

Like I said, you are more than welcome to come over to my 6000sq ft house and discuss your issues if you'd like

Have a nice day
    it's the lying that bother's me and yeah right you have a 6000sqft house thats just funny

ax600 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    i wish i still had my 8 12s in the crx
    and i never even metered it
    it actually caused sharp pains in my ear to. it was just toooooo crammed in there and hard as hell to take apart to get to the amps and the subs when something went wrong.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eh7McA7Sz4
    sick video just sick

Sent from your moms crusty vag using tapatalk

mlstrass is online now Shaggy DOA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

must be the mountain air, thread sure turned into a pissing match.

I build to sound good first and get loud second since I'm not big into comps. I did attend 10-15 comps/shows this year though and put up decent numbers, but I still enjoy how it sounds the most...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it's the lying that bother's me and yeah right you have a 6000sqft house thats just funny
    feel free to come over tomorrow any time after 4pm. We are having a pool tournament

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

feel free to come over tomorrow any time after 4pm. We are having a pool tournament
    yeah right and to you being a AA DEALER you have to sell **** before you become a dealer

KickerDawg is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    what song is that?

Current Setup 148.2 db (On Dash)

3 Kicker Zx1000.1
    3 Kicker Cvx 12's D4 ( In A Wall )
    1 Kicker 200.4 For Mids And Highs
    4 Kicker Ks20 Tweeters
    2 Kicker Ks69
    2 Kicker Ks46
    Head Unit Jensen Vm9311ts Touch Screen
    2 Yellow Top Batts

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dont you mean your parents 6000sq ft house. or is that a barn?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KickerDawg View Post
    what song is that?
    thats a slowed down version of "white girl by young jeezy"

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast