Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

Re: music or burp systems?

I don't care who beats me, I don't wanna lose at all!

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html
    2k2 honda civic
    summer build
    audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active
    soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18
    pioneer deh-80prs

sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    **** your old james LOL. jk
    SOO....
    IM GONNA DIE POUNDING, DEAF AND ALL.

Where the Competition begins

Colorado Usaci SPL & Streetbeat Record holder!
    [IMG]http://www.soundoff.org/season_results/statesplrecords.pdf

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    lulz

I'm 20 actually. I have a very well held down "job". Income is not a factor

I guess this is the part where I give into internet lulz and flash pics of what I'm doing?

You will see. I've had the same batteries from that crap junction from that guy in Denver, those are nowhere near 135AH. Good luck charging above 15v. Numbers are still being thrown around? My numbers where higher with half your equipment. I've ran more reputable brands in my 3 years than anything I've seen and heard through hearsay of yours. You might want to get a listen to Neil Barbers' blazer before you think your "**** pooooouunds!!" Maybe you take that van to Finals next year?

/ thread
    **** SO YOU WERE [2]??? AND so u know.... MY BATTS REST AT 13.8 AND MY SYSTEM STAYS CHARGING AT 15.3. and after smashing full tilt for 10 min. i'll turn it down so my system catches up in about a min. those digital [V]readouts are AWESOME AND THEY DONT LIE.

AND DIDNT YOUR PARENTS PAY FOR YOUR SYSTEMS TO DATE???
    and while your on the "REPUTABLE LEG" and continue to follow the leader. I WILL be the head of the pack

NoCoSPL is offline A Daily Loud Trunk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dayum people are ****ing cocky. . . Geez. Who cares who is louder! Its all a hobby and were here to have fun building impressive setups, we have fun and we all get along and hang out and give tips how to get louder. James you need to ****ing relax, travis build ur system to beat his, and let the numbers do the talking. James you should do the same

Anyways, back on topic. daily is better than burp

05 Civic 2dr- (2) HDC3A15's, (2) IA 40.1s strapped at 1 ohm, (3) Kinetic 2400's, (1) Kinetic 1400, KnuConceptz wire, 200A EA alt

TL Scores: Legal sealed 150.7 @ 41 Hz, Outlaw 152.9 in kick @ 41 hz

My Window Flex Vids www.youtube.com/teamshakinghorizons

NoCoSPL is offline A Daily Loud Trunk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EDIT: repost, dam cell phones!

05 Civic 2dr- (2) HDC3A15's, (2) IA 40.1s strapped at 1 ohm, (3) Kinetic 2400's, (1) Kinetic 1400, KnuConceptz wire, 200A EA alt

TL Scores: Legal sealed 150.7 @ 41 Hz, Outlaw 152.9 in kick @ 41 hz

My Window Flex Vids www.youtube.com/teamshakinghorizons

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    **** SO YOU WERE [2]??? AND so u know.... MY BATTS REST AT 13.8 AND MY SYSTEM STAYS CHARGING AT 15.3. and after smashing full tilt for 10 min. i'll turn it down so my system catches up in about a min. those digital [V]readouts are AWESOME AND THEY DONT LIE.

AND DIDNT YOUR PARENTS PAY FOR YOUR SYSTEMS TO DATE???
    and while your on the "REPUTABLE LEG" and continue to follow the leader. I WILL be the head of the pack

Parents pay for my system? I think you are confusing me with someone else. My parents are getting divorced, I work for CSM. I think you is making an *** of yourself. I get the feeling nobody likes you

See quote in sig

Quote Originally Posted by NoCoSPL View Post
    Dayum people are ****ing cocky. . . Geez. Who cares who is louder! Its all a hobby and were here to have fun building impressive setups, we have fun and we all get along and hang out and give tips how to get louder. James you need to ****ing relax, travis build ur system to beat his, and let the numbers do the talking. James you should do the same

Anyways, back on topic. daily is better than burp
    Eh, although u be speakin da truf. I dont care about numbers Nobody in this state will be as loud as Hank, Franki Rio, Tommy M., Neil Barber, Pipo, Step Harris etc..

Last edited by TnT_Sounds; 10-23-2009 at 02:48 PM.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

thorshammer1 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Me personally,

I cant build nothing I cant beat down the road with. Do I suffer on the spl side, sure, it is more fun to do demos and sometimes beat up on the one note wonders>

Team DefJ
    Team DC

2 DC lvl 5 10's 152.4 TNESPL 42hz
    152.6 DBDrag 40hz
    2 DC lvl 5 12's 153.1 DbDrag 45hz
    2 DC lvl 5 15's? To Be Determined
    For all your DC Audio need [email protected]

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoCoSPL View Post
    EDIT: repost, dam cell phones!
    i love to pound, i just happen to have a big system that pounds reeeeally hard. im learning a ton of new stuff i never new about, and it's only gonna contribute to me getting louder and more efficient when i build.

i am chill most of the time, untill some kid talks about a system hes GONNA build and how it will be louder. yet doesnt even have one right now. been to no shows, who quit and was now gonna race but now is gonna build again. WTF

i hate liers
    Last edited by sub-FATHER; 10-23-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

i love to pound, i just happen to have a big system that pounds reeeeally hard. im learning a ton of new stuff i never new about, and it's only gonna contribute to me getting louder and more efficient when i build.

i am chill most of the time, untill some kid talks about a system hes GONNA build and how it will be louder. yet doesnt even have one right now. been to no shows, who quit and was now gonna race but now is gonna build again. WTF

i hate liers
    you should just stop posting. You have mentality and maturity issues. Just beacause I havent been to any shows in Denver doesn't mean I havent been to any. I have gone to damn near every single show Joe Lobados has put on in the past 3 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQopwZ5So8 uhoh's.. is that your van back there??

you have someone elses equipment and think you are loud. End of story.

As for racing. I bought a 93 Foxbody 5.0 then sold it. I still race as a matter of fact. We have a 87 Iroc Camarao with a 383 stroker.

I'm not some kid. So you obviously dont know me. There is no "going to build" when its already being built and almost done. I will just keep admitting you are the best, since yo **** "smaaaaasshhess" dog I can tell you right now, Daren is louder than you. That is someone with a wall running at this very moment. Also, nobody goes to shows in the winter.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I has chick wit boobs in my vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvXs2YQBtCY&NR=1

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you should just stop posting. You have mentality and maturity issues. Just beacause I havent been to any shows in Denver doesn't mean I havent been to any. I have gone to damn near every single show Joe Lobados has put on in the past 3 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQopwZ5So8 uhoh's.. is that your van back there??

you have someone elses equipment and think you are loud. End of story.

As for racing. I bought a 93 Foxbody 5.0 then sold it. I still race as a matter of fact. We have a 87 Iroc Camarao with a 383 stroker.

I'm not some kid. So you obviously dont know me. There is no "going to build" when its already being built and almost done. I will just keep admitting you are the best, since yo **** "smaaaaasshhess" dog I can tell you right now, Daren is louder than you. That is someone with a wall running at this very moment. Also, nobody goes to shows in the winter.
    nope, not my van. that was steves. lol. as for my equipment. you got me. i have a pair of konoki subs, its amazing if konoki didnt make em then i would never have had em, and hifonics: i would have one if they didnt make em, and chevy, "thank you from the bottom of my heart, cuz without your van i would never have been able to design a box, wire my system and pound as hard as i do."
    as for the mentaity issues. i did 6 years in prison, and i usually handle things a lot different, but since i have a system. maybe you should show up sometime. and if your scared check in....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

nope, not my van. that was steves. lol. as for my equipment. you got me. i have a pair of konoki subs, its amazing if konoki didnt make em then i would never have had em, and hifonics: i would have one if they didnt make em, and chevy, "thank you from the bottom of my heart, cuz without your van i would never have been able to design a box, wire my system and pound as hard as i do."
    as for the mentaity issues. i did 6 years in prison, and i usually handle things a lot different, but since i have a system. maybe you should show up sometime. and if your scared check in....

Like I said, you have issues if you take interwebz serious. Trust me, you will see me a whole lots next year

I'm off to bed.. work in 5 hours

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I has chick wit boobs in my vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvXs2YQBtCY&NR=1

now this is a hairtrick
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdaW4j9-dL0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

my chick has bigger boobs mine wasnt a hairtrick vid

thats old too.. you have not been around long enough if you are just now seeing Ians astra. I can give you his number, although its UK. You can ask him what loud is

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)