Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 154

Reload Thread: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

  1. #106
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    naw you want that Sarah Palin blow up doll
    I never get loud, but if that's the prize I might start trying again!







  2. #107
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    naw you want that Sarah Palin blow up doll
    How dare you tell my secrets



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  3. #108
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    How dare you tell my secrets
    **** my bad.......NOT SUCKA!!!




  4. #109
    hatemonger's Avatar
    hatemonger is offline funded*by*soros



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    I never get loud, but if that's the prize I might start trying again!
    sarah is pretty hot for a wolf murderer.






    2003 chevy s-10 ext. cab
    hu: jvc kd-avx1
    precision power 356cs components
    front amp: infinity 475a
    sub: diamond audio d6 10d4
    enclosure: 1.1 cubes ported tuned @ 31hz
    sub amp: JL G1700

  5. #110
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    **** my bad.......NOT SUCKA!!!
    you better be fixing up a drag car, so I can talk more **** to you.



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  6. #111
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    you better be fixing up a drag car, so I can talk more **** to you.
    ****.....I will walk quicker than your drag car




  7. #112
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    ****.....I will walk quicker than your drag car
    awh, what happened?

    No more mo-ped?



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  8. #113
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    awh, what happened?

    No more mo-ped?
    **** I pull out the mo-ped for special occasions bro . Its top speed is 10000000000miles per hour




  9. #114
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    beats my 410hp



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  10. #115
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    beats my 410hp
    yah bro its got 20000hp




  11. #116
    Pyro_By_Nature's Avatar
    Pyro_By_Nature is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    When did the scene turn into such a pissing match?

    Talking about how bad you have/will beat someone in the lanes continuously is retarded. It's all about atmosphere, and a pissing match = ****** atmosphere. I doubt I'll compete in any upcoming shows since I'm not in the 150's anymore and apparently 150 is quiet now?

    You guys have fun, I'm getting back into racing quads.



    Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. - Bob Marley
    2005 Subaru WRX
    1990 Honda CRX Si

    Refs.: NHustlar, t00p, Kenny Pollock, vitveet, defj., mendon99, trevor87, saltyreefguy, willster, Iammurph, Dimensions684, kungfoojesus, karleon, bonestock, highhorsepwr, digital_ripper04, scottie johnson, stevew007, slammed, joshs98runner, PBateman, Sakura, duece212, mtx11, dirtye30, queball, audioarsonal, KHARPS. Not including box designs.

  12. #117
    mcbuggin's Avatar
    mcbuggin is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    smithfield,UT.
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by kcdc30 View Post
    you have obviously never peed more than 7.38 feet
    I did once but couldn't back it up so it didn't coun't for a record



    4 hdc3 15's
    2 D9's
    1 bad hair day
    151.X@ 35hz sealed on the dash

  13. #118
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    exactly... everyone at them fake shows are always like "oh man I used to do 180's and blaj blah blah...."

    I feel kinda bad since James is the guy putting them on, this all seems like a joke, and the other James who bought Steves van claiming 59.9 bass race. I lol'd at that. That pretty much drew the line for me even bothering with that.

    If I go, I will be there to chill but highly unlikely.
    you have a lot of room to talk about anybody travis.everything that falls out of your mouth is a f-in lie. you talk about how show's in colo are small and they all ****.how would you know? you've never been to denver for one show and thats where most of the show were.

    and further more i LOL @ anything you say



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  14. #119
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by kcdc30 View Post
    you have obviously never peed more than 7.38 feet
    Omfg I love it! Im down for this is there any rules? Like no competing on a morning after *** etc.... I will make a video of this, I think its in Australia they have things like this? But youre on your back racing the guy next to you to some line either way I say we start a new scene!

    But ok no more drama Im happy your happy hes happy and 15 different people are measuring how far they can pee.



    I think its strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

  15. #120
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    you have a lot of room to talk about anybody travis.everything that falls out of your mouth is a f-in lie. you talk about how show's in colo are small and they all ****.how would you know? you've never been to denver for one show and thats where most of the show were.

    and further more i LOL @ anything you say
    I've been to shows up in Denver( not entered in). They are small and they do ****. PERIOD. There's maybe a lot of show cars but no sound cars. I talk to Tom quite a bit and I'm sure he feels the same way. The shows are all jokes, no power classes etc.. and who wants a trophy that was just slapped together? At least the Drive-In shows gave out money. And then trying to do a "Bass Race" setup? How will that work?

    Tell me this, if the shows are "big", then why isn't anything sanctioned and ran in proper classifications? Hmmmmm, not enough people?



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum