Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Reload Thread: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    you should show up to the next event, its been months. so instead of hiding out here talking, show up and show everyone whats up.
    all i did was come on here to state some facts and say calm down and it blew up and i now its just funny to me, i never claimed to build my own boxes. So I still donít get where that came from?? As far as 3 to 4 boxes later? Wtf are you talking aboutÖ.. I have one box for HDC315, and one box for the trunk of my integra and one more box for my wrangler seems how I have a kid now I need a back seat in the jeep so those subs came out in there. If I get one more sub and triple my power I will be right back with you again, Iím not loud nor the loudest but neither are you, and all I wanted was for you to stfu and I went abt it all wrong because all you did was point off a retarded fact that I cant build a box to be honest neither can you I donít do because I donít want to fail!

I think itís strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL at the drama, I'll be @ teh show with 78lbs of 4HP goodness

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

hatemonger is offline funded*by*soros

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPechkin View Post
    LOL, I'll @ teh show with 78lbs of 4HP goodness
    i should go with a single 8 on 200 watts. i bet it can get 130.

2003 chevy s-10 ext. cab
    hu: jvc kd-avx1
    precision power 356cs components
    front amp: infinity 475a
    sub: diamond audio d6 10d4
    enclosure: 1.1 cubes ported tuned @ 31hz
    sub amp: JL G1700

stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I beat you all down at the boom-off! nuff said so let's move on with this bullshit. everyone that come's here has a common intrest let's keep it that way. **** I beat most of the big hitter's in colo and i dont need to come on here bragging about ****. you all are acting like a bunch of 6 year old's. LET IT GO PEOPLE !!!!!

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

hatemonger is offline funded*by*soros

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i once was able to pee 7.39 feet. i challenge anyone to beat it.

2003 chevy s-10 ext. cab
    hu: jvc kd-avx1
    precision power 356cs components
    front amp: infinity 475a
    sub: diamond audio d6 10d4
    enclosure: 1.1 cubes ported tuned @ 31hz
    sub amp: JL G1700

sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kcdc30 View Post
    i once was able to pee 7.39 feet. i challenge anyone to beat it.
    now thats funny lmfao

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Just303 View Post
    all i did was come on here to state some facts and say calm down and it blew up and i now its just funny to me, i never claimed to build my own boxes. So I still donít get where that came from?? As far as 3 to 4 boxes later? Wtf are you talking aboutÖ.. I have one box for HDC315, and one box for the trunk of my integra and one more box for my wrangler seems how I have a kid now I need a back seat in the jeep so those subs came out in there. If I get one more sub and triple my power I will be right back with you again, Iím not loud nor the loudest but neither are you, and all I wanted was for you to stfu and I went abt it all wrong because all you did was point off a retarded fact that I cant build a box to be honest neither can you I donít do because I donít want to fail!
    you know my only intention was to promote a show untill the flyers were made. and ive been being a ***** about this whole thing. look man i love car audio, everyone has something i like and i like to see it no matter what it spl's. i wanted to invite everyone that would look at this thread even they are in NEW ENGLAND everyone of us enjoy being able to show up and smash our shitt without getting a ticket or being told to turn it down. so look i appologize for being a dikhead. we have these stereos to enjoy them, so we should.

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    the part i like the most is when the people that run the show compete and beat everyone! as you will learn james car audio has been dying here for awhile but only because they get tired of seeing the same people win every time. they also get tired of loud mouth people talking **** all the time too. anyone here remeber "bassman" he was a loud mouth that did nothing but talk smack about everyone else and there system. do you think I went to any shows that he did? hell no and most of the people did'nt. I've been doing spl in colo for along time now. there has been tons of show's, good one, bad ones some promote for month's and 10 people will show up.some will print a flyer a week before and get 20 cars. ask big mike how it was 10 years ago.waiting in line for 1.5 hours just to quailify then wait all day long to run again. it was great.but now with the price of everything going up and job's going down. no one has time or money to compete.lmk how it goes when you drop a ton of cash on a show and only get 8 car's including your own.

anyways i can talk till i'm blue in the face but most people dont listen anyways.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

GOODLUCK WITH THE SHOW
    I'm kind of done with car audio. I have virtually the same thoughts. Although I have been doing it for a few years.

I'm doing drag racing now

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    lol....so you think that people who build burp cars cant build awesome groundpounding systems? if you think that you are completely wrong. and completely full of yourself. i would never show up to a show you run. just by the way you present yourself online, and how you think your **** is the almighty system.
    I think my old **** was decently loud?

No?

3 8's

39.9 consistently

It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d-REW View Post
    ha this is funny i actually built his boxes as a favor for him so i can hear what it would sound like. i didnt see him on here anywhere making claims he builds his own boxes. all he said was he beat you at the car toys boom off and all of a sudden you get 2 new subs and your god? you come on here telling people that do 150's they **** then telling others that do 162 they are full of ****.

i believe i beat you at that boom off as well on my single 18 and you were running a what golliath against my aq2200d? and a rex to a suv? the im not talking **** just getting the facts out there and just303 never said he was the loudest you made that claim and as of all the shows ive been to i havent seen you take home 1st yet. even the last show you tried to rig didn't work out.
    come on drew, im just talkin **** back. it was a shot in the dark about the whole box thing. and you did beat me at that car toys show. i was actually shocked! and as for hunter... dont like him. i guess this was my week to be an azzhole. you show up to every event thats going on and i respect that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    im not allmighty yet, just cant stand others that talk ****. the fact remains that a burp vehicle is all it is. and systems like mine and mikes burbon are the only ones that actually get played during these event as a stereo should. as for the all out spl. thats not all im looking for, and never was. as of right now my crx is thrown together, in a box way to small and under voltaged and i still take first at events. this is my first car in 14 years. i cant see spending all that money on something you cant enjoy and listen to. its a waste. i want an all around system that smashes continuously and loud as hell, but sounds good too. if i cant enjoy it everyday then its gone. and if you cant crank it yank it. my favorite motto.
    I take it you've never heard my truck.

Souther Co is no joke.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this all seems like a big joke.

I wont be wasting my time going up there.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    this all seems like a big joke.

I wont be wasting my time going up there.
    well... if you do have a good truck you should show. because even though theres been some caos on this thread there will be some competition there. and i would like to see what you have. Car Toys is supposed to be having a show in the springs sometime this next month. i would like to go. i just gotta see what sup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i wont go to either..

car toys is a joke as well as drive in autosound

3 8's

39.9 consistently

d-REW is offline tuTWENTY

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    i wont go to either..

car toys is a joke as well as drive in autosound
    oh man was last months drive in show a joke...

and james its coo man we all build our setups with differant intentions mine was to be as loud as it can on low power and a single sub.

this show will be good this thread has nothing to do with the show its self pbateman (james) is working hard on this and since it will be bassrace it really dont matter whos the loudest but whos the most consitant and can run their system in the bracket. im hoping to have a small 8" build done to show it dont take much to compete in the bassrace comp.

Refs: Rashaddd, SotoGrip, ProjectPechkin, Walled Taurus, Just303, tenbux1970, tmasco, Worstenemy45, blazron22z

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast