Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 154

Reload Thread: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

  1. #46
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    lol....so you think that people who build burp cars cant build awesome groundpounding systems? if you think that you are completely wrong. and completely full of yourself. i would never show up to a show you run. just by the way you present yourself online, and how you think your **** is the almighty system.
    ding ding ding



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz




  2. #47
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    im not allmighty yet, just cant stand others that talk ****. the fact remains that a burp vehicle is all it is. and systems like mine and mikes burbon are the only ones that actually get played during these event as a stereo should. as for the all out spl. thats not all im looking for, and never was. as of right now my crx is thrown together, in a box way to small and under voltaged and i still take first at events. this is my first car in 14 years. i cant see spending all that money on something you cant enjoy and listen to. its a waste. i want an all around system that smashes continuously and loud as hell, but sounds good too. if i cant enjoy it everyday then its gone. and if you cant crank it yank it. my favorite motto.
    Last edited by sub-FATHER; 08-14-2009 at 02:55 AM.




  3. #48
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Icon12 Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    lol....so you think that people who build burp cars cant build awesome groundpounding systems? if you think that you are completely wrong. and completely full of yourself. i would never show up to a show you run. just by the way you present yourself online, and how you think your **** is the almighty system.
    1st of all. im not here to talk sweet and make you feel loved. thats your moms job. and im glad that you say you wont show up to one of my events., and im sure you wont. after all... you got all kind of excuses so far and making them up as you go. as for me being full of myself you should check yourself. your on my thread. i didnt visit yours. and if you do decide to show up to one of my events youll get your *** handed to you in more ways than one.
    Last edited by sub-FATHER; 08-14-2009 at 02:59 AM.




  4. #49
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    I’m confused... when did you take first? My two 12's took you out with only 500 watts at cartoys, you now have 2 18's in a crx that is almost a loss to 1 18 in a suv you took your old box and built a new top for it for a system that was handed down, and now your the king of Colorado bass wars


    Really you just fail, starting sh*t on the board when really all this is suppose to be about is friends hanging out trading ideas and tips and at the end of the day if we win we won not omg I kick so much a$$, f*ck you loser’s I’m out!

    So please read this 10 more times, go sit in the corner and think about how many more friends you would have if you didn’t call the wrong people out and just look at these events for the fun the rest of us have at them. Also don’t send invites to people in Washington DC it don’t help your image when your already making your self out to be an ***


    Steve! Good to hear from you



    I think itís strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

  5. #50
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    yeah i remember when the scene was good. back then it wasnt about who could burp the loudest numbers either. mike and i are the only two at every show that can sit there and drive their system into the ground and keep it up at high volumes. thats what needs to come back. fukit next year ill start up WSBM (worlds strongest bass man) and see whos vehicle does well in all areas. and hold the finals here in denver. find out who has the baddest overall system period. none of this burping only crap with electircal taped up ports and box ( no offense james) thats not a system. thats a noise maker. a vehicle should be able to play music for at least a period of 30 secs at full volume without something smoking. have a high spl. MIDS AND TWEETS!!!! a decent install. since everyone wants to burp only, people have lost interest in the audio world. but my opinion = azzholls
    more time and stress goes into a burp car, fart etc... a lot of math and a lot of corona like lenny said



    I think itís strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

  6. #51
    GAM3OVR's Avatar
    GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Russia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Can I bring some bitches to the show?



    REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

    Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

  7. #52
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPechkin View Post
    Can I bring some bitches to the show?

    no white girls please



    I think itís strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

  8. #53
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Here is the message that has just been posted:
    ***************
    im not allmighty yet, just cant stand others that talk ****. the fact remains that a burp vehicle and systems like mine and mikes burbon are the only ones that actually get played during these events. people dont show for a burping car. thats not stereo system. thats all im saying. involve music again and you have a system. buy the way steve. what was the last SONG you played in your van? i cant see spending all that money on something you cant enjoy and listen to. its a waste. i want an all around system that smashes continuously and loud as hell, but sounds good too.
    ***************

    magic mike,or beastie's can't rember. how are you going to enjoy a van that does mid 50's.you wont even here mid's and high's at full volume in it unless you have 2000+ watts and door panels full of mid/high's.. if your all about music go SQ! SPL is sound pressure level not sounds pretty lovely



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  9. #54
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    1st of all. im not here to talk sweet and make you feel loved. thats your moms job. and im glad that you say you wont show up to one of my events., and im sure you wont. after all... you got all kind of excuses so far and making them up as you go. as for me being full of myself you should check yourself. your on my thread. i didnt visit yours. and if you do decide to show up to one of my events youll get your *** handed to you in more ways than one.
    lol.




  10. #55
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    SPL is sound pressure level not sounds pretty lovely




    I think itís strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

  11. #56
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    just 303 what car you have bro? I never saw you at any shows. your not the one with the white jimmy?




  12. #57
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Just303 View Post
    I’m confused... when did you take first? My two 12's took you out with only 500 watts at cartoys, you now have 2 18's in a crx that is almost a loss to 1 18 in a suv you took your old box and built a new top for it for a system that was handed down, and now your the king of Colorado bass wars


    Really you just fail, starting sh*t on the board when really all this is suppose to be about is friends hanging out trading ideas and tips and at the end of the day if we win we won not omg I kick so much a$$, f*ck you loser’s I’m out!

    So please read this 10 more times, go sit in the corner and think about how many more friends you would have if you didn’t call the wrong people out and just look at these events for the fun the rest of us have at them. Also don’t send invites to people in Washington DC it don’t help your image when your already making your self out to be an ***


    Steve! Good to hear from you
    dude im all about the fun. helping out others and seeing whats up with learning something new. my intentions are not to be a snob and say no you cant hear my system or sit here and talk trash. i dont hide my **** and at the shows im cool with everyone and enjoy the company. but then .... there's the WEAK *** BI**** that cant handle competition or a little competitive trash talking. if you have shown up you would definitely know who i am and know im there just to kick and check **** out, and you dont. but if i remember correctly you had a blown 15 at that show and crying. is that you? if so where have you been???
    Last edited by sub-FATHER; 08-15-2009 at 12:05 AM.




  13. #58
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    just 303 what car you have bro? I never saw you at any shows. your not the one with the white jimmy?

    Red integra, I've only hit up about 60% of them this season, busy with new born and buying a house



    I think itís strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

  14. #59
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    dude im all about the fun. helping out others and seeing whats up with learning something new. my intentions are not to be a snob and say no you cant hear my system or sit here and talk trash. i dont hide my **** and at the shows im cool with everyone and enjoy the company. but then .... there's the WEAK *** BI**** that cant handle competition or a little competitive trash talking. if you have shown up you would definitely know who i am and know im there just to kick and check **** out, and you dont. but if i remember correctly you had a blown 15 at that show and crying. is that you? if so where have you been???
    crying? steve, james, drew, was i crying? i thought it was funny and that my baby system hung with this massive thing you had going in your crx, and yes i have seen you at shows (second cartoys event )crying because your numbers were so low for all that sub! now you are on here talking sh*t everyday, "if you think you can hang" look at all the post there asking you to shutup. wait give me a second i'll quote what you said that is just a bit to much?



    I think itís strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

  15. #60
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    i didnt visit yours. and if you do decide to show up to one of my events youll get your *** handed to you in more ways than one.
    whoa so you gonna jump out and beat some *** now?



    I think itís strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum