Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 154

Reload Thread: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

  1. #31
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    lol
    maybe james can lend you a amp and you can strap it on with that power plant in your main pic !



    I think its strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso




  2. #32
    PBateman's Avatar
    PBateman is offline This is bat country....



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Just303 View Post
    maybe james can lend you a amp and you can strap it on with that power plant in your main pic !
    Funny, me and hunter were just talking about that. He can strap one of my amps to one of his d9's. lol



    VW passat trunk
    Alpine 9855 AC DQXS
    Sundown SAZ-4500/SAX-100.2
    Diamond D-661S comps.
    DD Z18
    148+db on music
    -------------------------
    1989 Honda CRX Si
    2 nsb90's / 2 sundown saz4500's
    4 10's and 155+db

  3. #33
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by PBateman View Post
    Funny, me and hunter were just talking about that. He can strap one of my amps to one of his d9's. lol
    that reply just made me laugh, that would be like me talking sheet to some guy on a ufc board with a pic of him all retardedly strong and breaking another guys arm



    I think its strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

  4. #34
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    bump...good to see you around again tom....iheard you got a tahoe? or some suv. should be a cool build
    idk you will see. All i am saying is that the pathfinder was okay but I am double the battery power and throwing in more alt power.




  5. #35
    ALL THAT BASS's Avatar
    ALL THAT BASS is offline DO YOU THINK YOU CAN??



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    DENVER COLORADO
    Age
    44
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    i heard this is going to be a very big show. wish i coul;d make it. sounds like a lot of fun! and with the denver moose running it. it should be fun. is big mike making it to this one?
    Whats the good word Hunter? Yeah buddy I'll be at that show... playin the same old system lol I heard that you either changed to RE's or you are going to. any truth to that?



    yes sir, all day everyday.

  6. #36
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by ALL THAT BASS View Post
    Whats the good word Hunter? Yeah buddy I'll be at that show... playin the same old system lol I heard that you either changed to RE's or you are going to. any truth to that?
    joe switched out to the re mt. hunter got the same old subs i think




  7. #37
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    nice vid weeker. never done a bass race what is the format? heard and read alot about it and i have 2 people that want to try it out that are customers, more than anything just to get metered. you can pm or email me any info and i can pass it onto them. if you don't mind that is? hell i haven't done anything myself for over 10 years since i lived in Utah. the show scene here in colorado has been dead the whole 10 years i have lived here.



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  8. #38
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by ALL THAT BASS View Post
    Whats the good word Hunter? Yeah buddy I'll be at that show... playin the same old system lol I heard that you either changed to RE's or you are going to. any truth to that?
    yeah no RE for me. i run my good ol rd hws




  9. #39
    Walled_Taurus's Avatar
    Walled_Taurus is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    I should make it up there guys if i cant get the wmd's gone ill just put them back into the wall with a bigger badder box. And the wall will be fully sealed this time which should improve the overall performance. Im hoping to get my pods finished along with my center console so I can show up with not only a decently loud but **** looking system lol.




  10. #40
    Just303's Avatar
    Just303 is offline Making It Vibrate



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    the 303, 5280
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    yeah i will be there and maybe i will be back to work by then and the hdc reconed and maybe this time it will make it to a show? i still dont know what kind of #'s i can do



    I think its strange that "Jockin Jay Z" can easily be mistaken for "Jockin Justin D"

    12" w3 x2
    500/1 v2
    3.75 cubes ported and tuned to 43 HZ
    second box 3.5 cubes down fired tuned to 33 HZ

    HDC3 15 AudioQue (copper)
    zx1500.1
    3.75 cubes tuned to 38? lol I forgot
    4ga Charging wire
    190amp Denso

  11. #41
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    the part i like the most is when the people that run the show compete and beat everyone! as you will learn james car audio has been dying here for awhile but only because they get tired of seeing the same people win every time. they also get tired of loud mouth people talking **** all the time too. anyone here remeber "bassman" he was a loud mouth that did nothing but talk smack about everyone else and there system. do you think I went to any shows that he did? hell no and most of the people did'nt. I've been doing spl in colo for along time now. there has been tons of show's, good one, bad ones some promote for month's and 10 people will show up.some will print a flyer a week before and get 20 cars. ask big mike how it was 10 years ago.waiting in line for 1.5 hours just to quailify then wait all day long to run again. it was great.but now with the price of everything going up and job's going down. no one has time or money to compete.lmk how it goes when you drop a ton of cash on a show and only get 8 car's including your own.

    anyways i can talk till i'm blue in the face but most people dont listen anyways.

    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

    GOODLUCK WITH THE SHOW



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  12. #42
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Icon32 Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    the part i like the most is when the people that run the show compete and beat everyone! as you will learn james car audio has been dying here for awhile but only because they get tired of seeing the same people win every time. they also get tired of loud mouth people talking **** all the time too. anyone here remeber "bassman" he was a loud mouth that did nothing but talk smack about everyone else and there system. do you think I went to any shows that he did? hell no and most of the people did'nt. I've been doing spl in colo for along time now. there has been tons of show's, good one, bad ones some promote for month's and 10 people will show up.some will print a flyer a week before and get 20 cars. ask big mike how it was 10 years ago.waiting in line for 1.5 hours just to quailify then wait all day long to run again. it was great.but now with the price of everything going up and job's going down. no one has time or money to compete.lmk how it goes when you drop a ton of cash on a show and only get 8 car's including your own.

    anyways i can talk till i'm blue in the face but most people dont listen anyways.

    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

    GOODLUCK WITH THE SHOW
    yeah i remember when the scene was good. back then it wasnt about who could burp the loudest numbers either. mike and i are the only two at every show that can sit there and drive their system into the ground and keep it up at high volumes. thats what needs to come back. fukit next year ill start up WSBM (worlds strongest bass man) and see whos vehicle does well in all areas. and hold the finals here in denver. find out who has the baddest overall system period. none of this burping only crap with electircal taped up ports and box ( no offense james) thats not a system. thats a noise maker. a vehicle should be able to play music for at least a period of 30 secs at full volume without something smoking. have a high spl. MIDS AND TWEETS!!!! a decent install. since everyone wants to burp only, people have lost interest in the audio world. but my opinion = azzholls




  13. #43
    sub-FATHER's Avatar
    sub-FATHER is offline Resurecting this sport

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    denver, CO.
    Posts
    1,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    idk you will see. All i am saying is that the pathfinder was okay but I am double the battery power and throwing in more alt power.
    so whats up tom??? you gonna show? with something?




  14. #44
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by sub2weeker View Post
    yeah i remember when the scene was good. back then it wasnt about who could burp the loudest numbers either. mike and i are the only two at every show that can sit there and drive their system into the ground and keep it up at high volumes. thats what needs to come back. fukit next year ill start up WSBM (worlds strongest bass man) and see whos vehicle does well in all areas. and hold the finals here in denver. find out who has the baddest overall system period. none of this burping only crap with electircal taped up ports and box ( no offense james) thats not a system. thats a noise maker. a vehicle should be able to play music for at least a period of 30 secs at full volume without something smoking. have a high spl. MIDS AND TWEETS!!!! a decent install. since everyone wants to burp only, people have lost interest in the audio world. but my opinion = azzholls
    thats what spl is about who can be the loudest.it's just like a top fuel dragster 3 sec run down the track then your done. anything you think of for a show there will be someone there bending the rule's and someone *****ing about it.once they find a loop hole they will be all over it.

    no offense but look at the install you had in your rex sub2weeker it was no better then anyone else's in the looks or spl i did this **** for years and most of the time never had a mid/high in the car and still handed out the *** whoopin's! I also got my fair share of them too but I would always shake the hand of the person and tell them thanx I've gotten out of hand a couple of time's like standing on the back window of the rex and screaming after I won LOL but you live and learn.



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  15. #45
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

    lol....so you think that people who build burp cars cant build awesome groundpounding systems? if you think that you are completely wrong. and completely full of yourself. i would never show up to a show you run. just by the way you present yourself online, and how you think your **** is the almighty system.




Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum