Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90

Reload Thread: IASCA in Colorado

  1. #61
    troy_audi0's Avatar
    troy_audi0 is offline Top 100 Installer



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    I have not heard from Bryan yet on the turnout..
    Hope the City Approves it today!..
    Should be fun..


    Highline Car Audio July 11th Commerce City, Co


    Axxis Audio's Four Corners Sound Off Extravaganza
    August 15th
    309 S. Camino Del Rio
    Durango, Co 81303
    970-259-7100

    Pepsi High School Drags Bandimere Speedway Sept. 7th
    we are still working on all the details for this but more to come soon



    World Tuner Challenge Bandimere Speedway Sept. 20th again still in the process of all the details, but we do know this will be and IASCA event most likely double pointer… as well as a CAN (car Audio Nationals ) event with prize money.



    If anyone has questions or comments please let me know.



    These are the links for the flyer for the Car toys show.



    http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09f.jpg and http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09b.jpg





    www.Hybrid-audio.com
    Kenwood Nav
    Hybrid Audio L1 Pro SE, L3, L2x, L6
    Arc10 Ported
    Arc Audio 4200SE (Front Stage 110x4)
    Arc Audio 2150SE (Sub)




  2. #62
    Walled_Taurus's Avatar
    Walled_Taurus is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    By the sounds of the stipulations and restrictions of the rules for these events i don't think ill compete in any of these. I just like to drive around and bump hopefully harder than i ever have before by next week but we will see.

    All you guys up north you should go to the Drive-In Autosound show to just demo if you have a demo vehicle and not a burp machine. I want to hear steve's 18s if they are up and working.

    Instead of competing cus they use an AC mic also so everyone should just go to shoot the **** like cinco but hopefully no one blows anything.




  3. #63
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Walled_Taurus View Post
    By the sounds of the stipulations and restrictions of the rules for these events i don't think ill compete in any of these. I just like to drive around and bump hopefully harder than i ever have before by next week but we will see.

    All you guys up north you should go to the Drive-In Autosound show to just demo if you have a demo vehicle and not a burp machine. I want to hear steve's 18s if they are up and working.

    Instead of competing cus they use an AC mic also so everyone should just go to shoot the **** like cinco but hopefully no one blows anything.
    why not compete if its a show?? and yes my 18's are running full tilt again 154.9 so far



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  4. #64
    Walled_Taurus's Avatar
    Walled_Taurus is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    why not compete if its a show?? and yes my 18's are running full tilt again 154.9 so far
    Well compete if you want to but to im not going to pay for the ac mic

    I just want to push some air and jack around besides they dont give anything worthwhile for prizes to compete.




  5. #65
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Walled_Taurus View Post
    Well compete if you want to but to im not going to pay for the ac mic

    I just want to push some air and jack around besides they dont give anything worthwhile for prizes to compete.
    a show is a show as long as they dont mess with the settings on the mic I'm ok with seeing a 160 on a meter



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  6. #66
    It Hertz's Avatar
    It Hertz is offline Fabricating Personality

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Walled_Taurus View Post
    Well compete if you want to but to im not going to pay for the ac mic

    I just want to push some air and jack around besides they dont give anything worthwhile for prizes to compete.
    And what exactly do you feel are worthwhile prizes?

    Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    a show is a show as long as they dont mess with the settings on the mic I'm ok with seeing a 160 on a meter

    thanks Steve.


    The High School Drags did not go that well. partly due to the scare of bad weather... not much turn out on any side of the event as I have seen before. also I think a lack of them promoting it over the PA did not help us either. Hopefully will be better this weekend.



    Innovative Audio & Styling
    Enchantment Editions
    www.innovativecars.net
    Alb, NM

  7. #67
    Walled_Taurus's Avatar
    Walled_Taurus is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    [QUOTE=It Hertz;6213806]And what exactly do you feel are worthwhile prizes?


    Im not talking about your show im talking about the Drive-IN Autosound show.
    They give out T-shirts and a meesley 100 dollar gift card. And if any of you have shopped at drive-in before you know as well as i do a 100 bucks might buy you an 8 gauge ****** amp kit with there high as prices.




  8. #68
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    [QUOTE=Walled_Taurus;6214440]
    Quote Originally Posted by It Hertz View Post
    And what exactly do you feel are worthwhile prizes?


    Im not talking about your show im talking about the Drive-IN Autosound show.
    They give out T-shirts and a meesley 100 dollar gift card. And if any of you have shopped at drive-in before you know as well as i do a 100 bucks might buy you an 8 gauge ****** amp kit with there high as prices.
    $100 is $100 the most money i took was @ the very first kbpi car show ultimate elec hosted the audio part. I took $100 for my class and $400 for loudest of the day. besides that yes i did win last year or the year before down at drive in.



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  9. #69
    csu87's Avatar
    csu87 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    C Springs, CO
    Posts
    3,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    is there any more info on the show event this weekend. I cant find the info anywhere



    Current - BMW 335xi SQ Build w/ IA and Sundown
    Retired - GMC Jimmy SUBS: 2 12" Aqs SUB AMP: 1 AQ 3500.1 Loudest TL 155.1
    Feedback: MakeshiftAudio, woofercooker, vitveet, jonesy, 2000gator, KickerRex, mathewo, Matt2105, sicaudio, kshutte, coma-toast, RAB, matt2105, jusbloud and more that i cant remember.

  10. #70
    Walled_Taurus's Avatar
    Walled_Taurus is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    [QUOTE=stevew007;6214478]
    Quote Originally Posted by Walled_Taurus View Post

    $100 is $100 the most money i took was @ the very first kbpi car show ultimate elec hosted the audio part. I took $100 for my class and $400 for loudest of the day. besides that yes i did win last year or the year before down at drive in.
    Alright steve you made you point lol. Im just saying i rather go to shoot the **** demo and jack around im not as competitive about winning as others. But if you go to drive in ill be there my wall should be done by then and i got a little more power on them than i had in mind. So hopefully your van doesn't completely mask the sound coming from my car.




  11. #71
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    a show is a show as long as they dont mess with the settings on the mic I'm ok with seeing a 160 on a meter

    i wanna see a 170 on an ac. that will impress me steve. get on it!!!




  12. #72
    d-REW's Avatar
    d-REW is offline tuTWENTY



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    denver COLORADO
    Posts
    1,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
    is there any more info on the show event this weekend. I cant find the info anywhere
    i think the car toys boom off is the only event this weekend on sat in auoura. i know there is that IASCA tune up at bandamiere on sunday but i dont think its an actual show.



    Refs: Rashaddd, SotoGrip, ProjectPechkin, Walled Taurus, Just303, tenbux1970, tmasco, Worstenemy45, blazron22z

  13. #73
    stevew007's Avatar
    stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    west sacramento
    Posts
    2,460
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    i wanna see a 170 on an ac. that will impress me steve. get on it!!!
    we meter the right way hunter



    REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

    http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

  14. #74
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    we meter the right way hunter
    sealed on the dash




  15. #75
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: IASCA in Colorado

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    sealed on the dash
    weaksauce, ill have another mazda built for dbdrag so watch out LOL. one day.




Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum