Closed Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 507

Reload Thread: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

  1. #451
    ALL THAT BASS's Avatar
    ALL THAT BASS is offline DO YOU THINK YOU CAN??



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    DENVER COLORADO
    Age
    45
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    No mike I am not gay.......travis can help if you want
    WOW, I didnt say you were gay. I just said you had fantasies of Michael Jackson singing to you... Tom, did you read more into what I said? or was that your conscience SCREAMING "they know...they ALL KNOW!!! Hurry deny deny deny...."



    yes sir, all day everyday.




  2. #452
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    wow....this was the best/funnest swap meet/audio comp ive been to. where to start....steve, it was good to meet you man. thank you for helping me out. ***** your stuff broke.
    it was a lot of fun hanging out with ya.

    travis, im glad you made it buddy. and i have to give your system more credit then i thought it had. sweet jesus. LOL. when i was testing with you and i sat up my nostrels were shakin LOL. its too bad about your amps, well maybe its a good thing LOL. hope to see you guys next year. and that guy that you came with was really cool too.

    james, it was good seeing ya buddy. thanks for the battery.

    big dizzle mike! i feel a little bad about taking 1st from yeah. that tahoe is insane! ive never ever seen a vehicle flex like that. holy crap.your a very cool dude, it was cool to hang out with ya.

    d'angelo it was good to see ya buddy. im sorry i couldnt help you in the last run. i had a lot of fun. gots to try that pvc man. that exact setup has a 150 in it.

    david, thank you for hooking me up with the discounted entry fee and with charging my batteries it was good to see you as always man.


    lmfao....tom tom tom,
    one of the goofiest,polish,blind peeps ive ever met! lmfao. hahaha. where to start....the saugauge and then yogurt? wtf. lol. then that tiny lil f350 you happened not to see hahaha. it was good hanging out with ya though. your a funny guy.


    walled taruas...it was good to meet you buddy. thanks for helping me with the tarpnneau cover LOL.

    i had a ton of fun, and it was good to meet everyone else. i had a ton of fun.




  3. #453
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by ALL THAT BASS View Post
    WOW, I didnt say you were gay. I just said you had fantasies of Michael Jackson singing to you... Tom, did you read more into what I said? or was that your conscience SCREAMING "they know...they ALL KNOW!!! Hurry deny deny deny...."


    hahahahahaha. well he did have the man love booth. tom, you sick ****er lol. i think i even heard hoim offer that old man some oral compensation for hitting his truck LOL




  4. #454
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    oh and thanks joe. awesome show man. trophies look awesome. well worth the drive




  5. #455
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    No mike I am not gay.......travis can help if you want
    Shut your **** ****



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  6. #456
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    everyone should post their pics and vids




  7. #457
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    wow....this was the best/funnest swap meet/audio comp ive been to. where to start....steve, it was good to meet you man. thank you for helping me out. ***** your stuff broke.
    it was a lot of fun hanging out with ya.

    travis, im glad you made it buddy. and i have to give your system more credit then i thought it had. sweet jesus. LOL. when i was testing with you and i sat up my nostrels were shakin LOL. its too bad about your amps, well maybe its a good thing LOL. hope to see you guys next year. and that guy that you came with was really cool too.

    james, it was good seeing ya buddy. thanks for the battery.

    big dizzle mike! i feel a little bad about taking 1st from yeah. that tahoe is insane! ive never ever seen a vehicle flex like that. holy crap.your a very cool dude, it was cool to hang out with ya.

    d'angelo it was good to see ya buddy. im sorry i couldnt help you in the last run. i had a lot of fun. gots to try that pvc man. that exact setup has a 150 in it.

    david, thank you for hooking me up with the discounted entry fee and with charging my batteries it was good to see you as always man.


    lmfao....tom tom tom,
    one of the goofiest,polish,blind peeps ive ever met! lmfao. hahaha. where to start....the saugauge and then yogurt? wtf. lol. then that tiny lil f350 you happened not to see hahaha. it was good hanging out with ya though. your a funny guy.


    walled taruas...it was good to meet you buddy. thanks for helping me with the tarpnneau cover LOL.

    i had a ton of fun, and it was good to meet everyone else. i had a ton of fun.
    lol you actually enjoyed that sausage




  8. #458
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    Shut your **** ****
    ****.........i forgot to include you. My bad bro




  9. #459
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    hahahahahaha. well he did have the man love booth. tom, you sick ****er lol. i think i even heard hoim offer that old man some oral compensation for hitting his truck LOL
    dam your sick minded my friend. No wounder why your computer didn't work to well. To much old man **** on it haha




  10. #460
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    dam your sick minded my friend. No wounder why your computer didn't work to well. To much old man **** on it haha
    that was steves....and he just got it from mike snead hahaha.

    and yes the sausage very tasty.lol




  11. #461
    Walled_Taurus's Avatar
    Walled_Taurus is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Yo hunter if you go to sell a D9 let me know I think i want to try to get one of them or 2 for my wmd's. And i didn't help much on the tarp lol. Im not gonna lie its been so long since ive heard crazy bass I was jacked up, between mikes 18s ur 15s and travis's 12s I felt ****ing slow after the comp. But it was cool to meet all you guys. From screen names to faces i might actually be able to remember all you. Unless I sit in hunters truck again, i felt like i had a minor ****ing concussion.




  12. #462
    Walled_Taurus's Avatar
    Walled_Taurus is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pueblo, CO
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    And Joe hell of a show it was fun no one was being cutthroat and it was fun. Until next year, hopefully i can get something impressive going before then.




  13. #463
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by Walled_Taurus View Post
    And Joe hell of a show it was fun no one was being cutthroat and it was fun. Until next year, hopefully i can get something impressive going before then.
    Are you gonna help with the walk-through?

    Also Joe,

    Have you put any thought into doing another show in Canon?



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  14. #464
    GAM3OVR's Avatar
    GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Russia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    No mike I am not gay.......travis can help if you want
    Admiting you have a problem is the first step Tom.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    hahahahahaha. well he did have the man love booth. tom, you sick ****er lol. i think i even heard hoim offer that old man some oral compensation for hitting his truck LOL
    yikes lol



    REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

    Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

  15. #465
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPechkin View Post
    Admiting you have a problem is the first step Tom.



    yikes lol
    lets not get started with communists.




Closed Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum