Closed Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Reload Thread: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

I'm gradually moving up.. I'll get a career in the field when I'm older but as it is now I make around 3k a month.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Walled_Taurus is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thats ku, thats great but I dont or if I do i have nothing to show from it. I want to be up and going by the time im 25, so house another car and enough money in the bank that im not gonna sweat my house payment monthly car payment. So im gonna weld cus I wont make enough money as an installer in this town to get me in that position.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

That is if you can even keep a job as a welder.. Last I heard they were a dime a dozen and they aren't very well contracted unlike the governement contracted groups.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

ALL THAT BASS is offline DO YOU THINK YOU CAN??

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon8 Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    not a bad price at all!
    Nahh its a REAL decent price.. but boss man didnt bite, so we lost the deal. GRRR!!

yes sir, all day everyday.

Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ALL THAT BASS View Post
    Nahh its a REAL decent price.. but boss man didnt bite, so we lost the deal. GRRR!!
    yah it *****. Those rims would look sick on the burb vs the spokes.
    Fyi got the system done almost just got the box, sub, and my custom dash tweeters

stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

hey taurus fyi I would not put yourself in debt while your young. find a job that you will have for a super long time first.I worked for DR.horton and melody homes for 7 years made around
    10-18k a month put my self in debt with 2 car payments, house payment, credit card or 2 and so on well in the past 4 years i have been making around 3k month now and can't pay my bills.now i'm in bankruptcy all because I made great money and wanted the same things you did. now look at me yeah. so if I were you i would pinch every penny you can till you have enough to put like half or more down on your dream home and still have some left in the bank.that way when and if something goes wrong you have a small monthly house payment.

anyways about having a nice looking system! some people like to see how you built it not to find out later that you covered up some garbage with carpet and trim panels? wait till you see my van you might throw up a little in your mouth. Oh and for the record this is the second time I will have thrown subs and amps in to go to a show then take them back out again so i might be able to finish before the next show.

goodluck to everyone getting ready I've ran into a problem with the trailer brakes so that has to be fixed first before I even think about going on a 3 hour drive

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Being in debt is a *****.

I have to go and pick up my alternator from the UPS terminal in pueblo and then come back and see if my truck will even start up since its been sitting for months.

I hope its nice for tomorrow.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

ALL THAT BASS is offline DO YOU THINK YOU CAN??

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    goodluck to everyone getting ready I've ran into a problem with the trailer brakes so that has to be fixed first before I even think about going on a 3 hour drive
    Steve, if you need a hand with those brakes tonight, give me a call. I get off work @ 7, I shouldn't have too much to do to the Burban since it still the same **** set up I've had since 2004. Minor gain adjustments, and eq settings.. but nothing that cant be done in Pueblo. So let me know.. and dont for get I got the garage if you need it...

Mike

yes sir, all day everyday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    hey taurus fyi I would not put yourself in debt while your young. find a job that you will have for a super long time first.I worked for DR.horton and melody homes for 7 years made around
    10-18k a month put my self in debt with 2 car payments, house payment, credit card or 2 and so on well in the past 4 years i have been making around 3k month now and can't pay my bills.now i'm in bankruptcy all because I made great money and wanted the same things you did. now look at me yeah. so if I were you i would pinch every penny you can till you have enough to put like half or more down on your dream home and still have some left in the bank.that way when and if something goes wrong you have a small monthly house payment.

anyways about having a nice looking system! some people like to see how you built it not to find out later that you covered up some garbage with carpet and trim panels? wait till you see my van you might throw up a little in your mouth. Oh and for the record this is the second time I will have thrown subs and amps in to go to a show then take them back out again so i might be able to finish before the next show.

I know debt is a *****! Im careful when it comes to anything but my car I make sure I don't over spend, the only time I do is when it comes to the system I just want to get it done so I usually am willing to throw any amount of money down just to get it to my standards. But I hear you Im not gonna buy all those things right off the bat. I will slowly but surely build up to them. Sry to hear how things have went for you eventually everything will pick back up and everyone will be on there feet. And standing steady. And once again I know your system would slam way harder than mine so back to issue of its really embarrassing when it not only ugly but hardly even slams. So there's a fine line there between ( worthyness and worthwhile). If you get what im saying.

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Part of the reason I won't be at the show. Been spending wayyy to much money lately. Time to reel things in a bit. Still gotta sell the truck, and trying to refinance the house. Why is spending money so much easier than making it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    That is if you can even keep a job as a welder.. Last I heard they were a dime a dozen and they aren't very well contracted unlike the governement contracted groups.
    True they are a dime a dozen. But that's why im certifying and getting my degree in tig welding where I have been informed that I have a job at the Chemical depot welding titanium pipe together to transfer mustard gas into the incinerators for disposal. And yes it is a goverment job and yes it pays very well. May not last forever but if I save as much as the money from it as possible it will hold me off till they place me on another job or I find one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Part of the reason I won't be at the show. Been spending wayyy to much money lately. Time to reel things in a bit. Still gotta sell the truck, and trying to refinance the house. Why is spending money so much easier than making it
    Man I hear you! Money goes quick when you have bills like that.

stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

MIKE, thanx for the offer but I found that the 3 brakes that didnt work had cut wires in the drums so it is all ready.I got my amps and woofers in did a couple of test's before some guy started to *****.did a 153.8 sealed on the dash and outlaw it did a 155.? but didnt get to test much that might change at the show. great thing is it only dropped to 12.5 volts on a 5 sec burp havent tried music yet because there is still no mids

anyways if anyone needs to put something in the back of my truck i will be heading out around 7am and here is my number if anyone needs something or help on the way down

303-817-1901
    Last edited by stevew007; 05-02-2009 at 10:31 PM.

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

Pyro_By_Nature is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Well, looks like I'll be wiring everything up at the show. No light =

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. - Bob Marley
    2005 Subaru WRX
    1990 Honda CRX Si

Refs.: NHustlar, t00p, Kenny Pollock, vitveet, defj., mendon99, trevor87, saltyreefguy, willster, Iammurph, Dimensions684, kungfoojesus, karleon, bonestock, highhorsepwr, digital_ripper04, scottie johnson, stevew007, slammed, joshs98runner, PBateman, Sakura, duece212, mtx11, dirtye30, queball, audioarsonal, KHARPS. Not including box designs.

hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

so if i take 25 north into pueblo, get off on w. nothern ave, then take a right on south prairie it will put me right there?

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

User Tag List