Closed Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

oh and I'm having troubles finding a trailer now.yes i sold the one I bought because it was not made for a car. so I might have to drive down there

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    oh and I'm having troubles finding a trailer now.yes i sold the one I bought because it was not made for a car. so I might have to drive down there
    If everyone caravans down there we could hide you in the center of the wolf pack. You probably won't get picked off. Exept you look like a child molester in that van thats good enough reason to pull you over. Also if there is some noise complaint on the way down i think they may just want to catch the walled off van

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    you know what they say about excuses... .they are like assholes.....everyone works for one? or is it everyone has one i cant remember lol. travis(tnt sounds) i think thats a flat out lie. if you build systems you live to enjoy and show them off. NO ONE builds large systems; that take months of planning,building, and money, then come on a forum and brag about it....then say id rather work then go to a show.if you would rather work then why brag about how loud it is? or flat out talk ****? c'mon bro. you live 45 minutes away. your closer then 90 percent of the people going to the show. you have to go bro. it will be fun to hang out and shoot the **** with everyone. the competition communtity is half the fun. no one is going to harass you. its all about fun bro
    Wow... talk about un-called for.. Sorry but there's more to my life then car audio. You know my name, yay... Just incase my last name is Santana.. So feel free to look it up. For the record, I didn't brag, talk ****, nor brag on how loud my system is And I dont build system to show off to no one. It's one of many of my personal hobbies that I just do in my spare time.

At this point in time, in my life, since im 19. I'd rather be making money to further my goals in life than go to a show.

But rest assured I'll definantely be there
    Last edited by TnT_Sounds; 04-24-2009 at 04:13 AM.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shakinghorizons View Post
    If everyone caravans down there we could hide you in the center of the wolf pack. You probably won't get picked off. Exept you look like a child molester in that van thats good enough reason to pull you over. Also if there is some noise complaint on the way down i think they may just want to catch the walled off van
    lol the child molester van
    I am building a new box for the 1 18 and run 1 sundown 3000 to it. So i will have something for the show!
    Trying to finish my tweeter pods to which take forever.....

2loudcrew is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    Got a **** load of flyers..

I've already got about 50 posted in public places and already have 3 filled out and paid given to me to mail out.
    Travis,

I never received any entry forms from you? Need to get them to me prior to day of show for $5 discount.

Joe Lobato

2009 USACi World Finals 2nd Place-SB4, Mod/SM 2k-4k
    2009 DB Drag World Finals 2nd Place- Psychlone
    2007 USACI World Champion- Super Port Wars 182.1
    2007 USACI World Finals 2nd Place. Region 9 SPL Points Champion
    2006-2008 USACi World Finals 2nd Place
    2005 IASCA World Finals 2nd Place-Advanced NW
    2006-2009 Colorado State Champ

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not gonna happen.. Been to busy with insurance company and Linder Chevrolet who is repairing my truck and the guys that are with me aren't getting their **** together for the club discount.. I still dont have my alternators. If I have my system done in time I'll pay day of show if not I'm spectating.
    Last edited by TnT_Sounds; 04-24-2009 at 04:14 AM.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Wow... talk about un-called for.. Sorry but there's more to my life then car audio. You know my name, yay... Just incase my last name is Santana.. So feel free to look it up. For the record, I didn't brag, talk ****, nor brag on how loud my system is And I dont build system to show off to no one. It's one of many of my personal hobbies that I just do in my spare time.

At this point in time, in my life, since im 19. I'd rather be making money to further my goals in life than go to a show.

you take things way to serious!

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol. well good travis santana. ill give you myt free ticket for the manlove booth! LOL. if tom ever gets out of it.

Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol. well good travis santana. ill give you myt free ticket for the manlove booth! LOL. if tom ever gets out of it.
    wow hunter

hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is going to be fun. is the car show usually ******?

d-REW is offline tuTWENTY

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

its sounds like it lots of car classes sounds fun. i just checked the weather forcast and shows a 60% chance of rain i'm hoping that changes in the next week or so i hate driving in the rain lol on 35 series tires.

Refs: Rashaddd, SotoGrip, ProjectPechkin, Walled Taurus, Just303, tenbux1970, tmasco, Worstenemy45, blazron22z

2loudcrew is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this is going to be fun. is the car show usually ******?
    Is a awesome car show. Over 100 cars- best of the best in street rods, lowriders, muscle cars, classics, euros, bikes, trucks, etc. I think you are going to enjoy it. Hope the weather is good.

Joe Lobato

2009 USACi World Finals 2nd Place-SB4, Mod/SM 2k-4k
    2009 DB Drag World Finals 2nd Place- Psychlone
    2007 USACI World Champion- Super Port Wars 182.1
    2007 USACI World Finals 2nd Place. Region 9 SPL Points Champion
    2006-2008 USACi World Finals 2nd Place
    2005 IASCA World Finals 2nd Place-Advanced NW
    2006-2009 Colorado State Champ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

ok got another trailer lets hope this one last more the 2 days

b4ss_h34d is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

alright so, so far who is all goin for sure?? i know i am... still workin on my box but even if i mess up and drop to a 135 i'm still goin... just b/c i know its good show

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by b4ss_h34d View Post
    alright so, so far who is all goin for sure?? i know i am... still workin on my box but even if i mess up and drop to a 135 i'm still goin... just b/c i know its good show
    count me in unless something major comes up

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast