Closed Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 507

Reload Thread: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

  1. #181
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    btw peeps. pbateman told me he will be setting up a manlove booth. and some guy named tom has a free pass for all day???? i only got one free ticket
    Lol I think pbateman needs take his gayness to private lol







  2. #182
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    btw peeps. pbateman told me he will be setting up a manlove booth. and some guy named tom has a free pass for all day???? i only got one free ticket
    Huh??

    I don't even know what to say about that. I don't think all the amigos there are into that.

    Also as far as rules there really isn't any other than keeping the mike infront of the A-pillar.



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  3. #183
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    Huh??

    I don't even know what to say about that. I don't think all the amigos there are into that.

    Also as far as rules there really isn't any other than keeping the mike infront of the A-pillar.
    inside thing what people in denver do, Give each other **** since we are one big happy family




  4. #184
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    Huh??

    I don't even know what to say about that. I don't think all the amigos there are into that.

    Also as far as rules there really isn't any other than keeping the mike infront of the A-pillar.
    wow. no sense of dirty humor? i am kidding of coarse! nismofreak is tom LOL.




  5. #185
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    i wonder if the mic can be on the same side as the driver. that will make things a lil more interesting or if the driver can mosey on over to the passenger side and crowd the kick.




  6. #186
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    wow. no sense of dirty humor? i am kidding of coarse! nismofreak is tom LOL.
    lol . I am the young one getting **** all the time from the eldery co bass heads




  7. #187
    duece212's Avatar
    duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!



    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    10,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    btw peeps. pbateman told me he will be setting up a manlove booth. and some guy named tom has a free pass for all day???? i only got one free ticket
    Wow, a manlove booth, I wasn't going to go, but now...

    I'm stuck saving to get ready to do a refinance on my house so my truck is stripped. Trying to be cheap as hell, but if I can pinch some pennies I'm hoping to head down to spectate




  8. #188
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    I knew it was something like that.

    The day is coming sooner than expected. I'm debating on even going as its really not that important for me if it conflicts with work. I'm doing a walk-through with 8 15s so I think it would prove senseless to finish the current setup.



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  9. #189
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    i wonder if the mic can be on the same side as the driver. that will make things a lil more interesting or if the driver can mosey on over to the passenger side and crowd the kick.
    FYI, your allowed to have a passenger as well and move the seats.. Like I said only real rule is keep the mic pillar forward.



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  10. #190
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    I knew it was something like that.

    The day is coming sooner than expected. I'm debating on even going as its really not that important for me if it conflicts with work. I'm doing a walk-through with 8 15s so I think it would prove senseless to finish the current setup.
    you have to go.period. ill come pick you up.




  11. #191
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    you have to go.period. ill come pick you up.
    yah with the rainbow mazda pickup




  12. #192
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    yah with the rainbow mazda pickup
    hell id be happy with a rainbow paint job. it looks like a pile of tom right now LOL




  13. #193
    TnT_Sounds's Avatar
    TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!



    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    you have to go.period. ill come pick you up.
    O rly?

    I may go but be a spectator/journalist.



    3 8's

    39.9 consistently

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

    Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

  14. #194
    Nismofreak's Avatar
    Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    hell id be happy with a rainbow paint job. it looks like a pile of tom right now LOL
    are you sure your not from the denver family?




  15. #195
    hunterw's Avatar
    hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    farmington, NM
    Posts
    2,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Cinco De Mayo Car Show Pueblo, CO

    lol ive only been to denver like once. and it was to buy my truck! so i guess i kinda am.




Closed Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum