Closed Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Reload Thread: feb 15th ultimate on 84th

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: feb 15th ultimate on 84th

Quote Originally Posted by ALL THAT BASS View Post
    Yes'sir... glad to be of some help. NOW... only IF business at the shop keeps getting better and gooder, I can add that 4th sub and make a few lil changes to get over that **** 153 number!! Maybe by May..maybe! :::crosses fingers::: **** I'd LOVE to have it fresh and ready for cinco at Joes show.
    You have no clue how many guys I know that would love to hear and see that truck.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

ALL THAT BASS is offline DO YOU THINK YOU CAN??

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    You have no clue how many guys I know that would love to hear and see that truck.

Even if I dont make any changes this year ::yikes::: I'll still be at Joes Cinco show. I've missed it every year, trying to help the local car clubs... but I want to get the burb a lil more exposure. Even if it does get beat by Steve.... BASTID!!! lol

yes sir, all day everyday.

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No matter what you have, once a couple of my buddies see them Solo X 18's they'll **** a chicken.

I still need to build my box but its been too cold lately

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol duece you complain about 13.6 dam bro haha
    yah you should add a 4th solox mike but try to get your car done( told me its a secret)

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nismofreak View Post
    lol duece you complain about 13.6 dam bro haha
    yah you should add a 4th solox mike but try to get your car done( told me its a secret)
    Actually got it down in the 13.2 range yesterday. I'm complaining because I don't think the amp is pulling enough power, only had two of the PM3100's hooked up so far. On music maybe I'm just expecting it to go lower when I shouldn't.

Either way I still have no clue if its loud or not, this weekend ruined my perception of what is loud, it also reassured me that I will never be satisfied

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Actually got it down in the 13.2 range yesterday. I'm complaining because I don't think the amp is pulling enough power, only had two of the PM3100's hooked up so far. On music maybe I'm just expecting it to go lower when I shouldn't.

Either way I still have no clue if its loud or not, this weekend ruined my perception of what is loud, it also reassured me that I will never be satisfied
    lol. You can tell when something is loud when you break stuff or its loud to you

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh I break ****, just has nothing to do with being loud...

Sad to see the van had a door handle casualty Sunday

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol. Yah he should just shave them or put some dynamat in there lol

stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

yeah but the new one was in the mail on saturday just no time to get it.

mike why do you think I built the van just so i could play jackson five @ 153db with you.lol I've seen the burp do over a 153 by the way two years ago at the 5150 show I did like a 153.7 at the end but after the show you did a 153.9. I'm shooting for a 155 out of the van once i get it louder i will find my song that will do a good number besides all the greif lenny caused me (well I know how to play the game now) I had fun seeing the old and new faces. lots of people

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol
    I will be happy to get to the 152 haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was very suprised with the turn out, would have been nice if everyone stayed but when you have to qualify 5 times to get into finals i can see why everyone left It was nice to finally meet some of you on the forum and see your builds. I still am probably going to have a hard time matching up screen names to people at the show I'll look forward to seeing you all again at the next one!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shakinghorizons View Post
    I was very suprised with the turn out, would have been nice if everyone stayed but when you have to qualify 5 times to get into finals i can see why everyone left It was nice to finally meet some of you on the forum and see your builds. I still am probably going to have a hard time matching up screen names to people at the show I'll look forward to seeing you all again at the next one!
    well hope you dont have problems with my screen name

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

ALL THAT BASS is offline DO YOU THINK YOU CAN??

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    yeah but the new one was in the mail on saturday just no time to get it.

mike why do you think I built the van just so i could play jackson five @ 153db with you.lol I've seen the burp do over a 153 by the way two years ago at the 5150 show I did like a 153.7 at the end but after the show you did a 153.9. I'm shooting for a 155 out of the van once i get it louder i will find my song that will do a good number besides all the greif lenny caused me (well I know how to play the game now) I had fun seeing the old and new faces. lots of people
    hahaha its so much more fun being that loud with music isn't it? I dont knowwhy I cant get over the `153 now... I'm thinkin its the new style solos'. I LOVED the 04 solo x spairs I was runnin then. or maybe its just that the batteries are givin up after 3 years of daily 150+ runs. you KNOW I run that truck everyday at the shop for demo at full tilt. all day every day. haha I love it.. I'm glad you built the van Steve.. and like I said, you ever need my garage to work on the van.. let me know. We should have put Michael Jackson in your van to see what it would do. haha I KNOW how much you LOVE it when I play him.

yes sir, all day everyday.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

hahaha its so much more fun being that loud with music isn't it? I dont knowwhy I cant get over the `153 now... I'm thinkin its the new style solos'. I LOVED the 04 solo x spairs I was runnin then. or maybe its just that the batteries are givin up after 3 years of daily 150+ runs. you KNOW I run that truck everyday at the shop for demo at full tilt. all day every day. haha I love it.. I'm glad you built the van Steve.. and like I said, you ever need my garage to work on the van.. let me know. We should have put Michael Jackson in your van to see what it would do. haha I KNOW how much you LOVE it when I play him.
    I would love to get michael in my van

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL.
    You know how much steve would love it!

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast