Closed Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: feb 15th ultimate on 84th

stevew007 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: feb 15th ultimate on 84th

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    Well Joe told me that was the website for something to check out the upcoming shows I just dont quite remember.
    not sure then because all the shows in colorado get posted right here

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

http://www.myspace.com/colorado_basswarz

TnT_Sounds is offline profiling gets **** done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really? **** I'll need to go ask Joe.

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Kulicki
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remember now, it was a show in Motrose.. But I still dont remember the website for the upcoming events. I think it was USACI sanctioned

3 8's

39.9 consistently

It will never be proved that loudness is somehow related to SPL because it isn't.

Loudness, a subjective measure, is often confused with objective measures of sound pressure such as decibels or sound intensity.
    Building a stereo just to measure it's sound pressure level is like building a microwave oven for no reason other than to measure it's electromagnetic radiation emissions.

GAM3OVR is offline Jeka is Back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Duece. What are you putting in?

Oh and steve. I hope if I do come I'll get to hear that monster

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

hunterw is offline whooodie whoooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stevew007 View Post
    Ive got you beat I will be putting 4 18's together on the 13th and 14th hoping to be done in time for the show

tnt colorado basswarz was my first show awhile ago mayba someone else has the same name dont know

weak steve. UNLESS i see some zebra print. then ill be impressed. you should do zebra print on the cones of the woofers. that will get you laid.i promise you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    weak steve. UNLESS i see some zebra print. then ill be impressed. you should do zebra print on the cones of the woofers. that will get you laid.i promise you.
    X2 highly agreed, i know your trying to do leopard print but its out of style these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nah. Just glue a paper with the type R logo on them moofers

REFS:
    Sold to: stevew007, Worstenemy453, HelloImBob, All_Rice, Durney, sixfootman2005, jaes90, d-REW, RidnClean, Pbateman
    Bought from: Lousiana_crx, 96impala, KHARPS, Pjvoc, WhiteIce, Dvcevoblack, Jrgreene1968, Zack39648, Dave_Damage, Freelander, Connersdad19, Slammed, Ali1, TeamSouthrnBass, RXZILLA, oldschool4me, Fusion_FREAK, Simpsonbuck, Acex3a, jaredspl, JEXTEL, jamesw, orangelss, Ridinhi, 01 S 10, jmkanek, luv2shrOOm, braggpawn, sub2weeker, tv559, Alanhall,
    Traded with: Duece212, cleansoundz, kcdc30, got_focus?, 90accordman, BASS_WARRIOR, crazyman03,

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

2loudcrew is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TnT_Sounds View Post
    I remember now, it was a show in Motrose.. But I still dont remember the website for the upcoming events. I think it was USACI sanctioned
    Colorado Bass Wars is this site. Shows I mentioned to you in Grand Junction and Montrose are USACi competitions. Here is the link to Mike Jaffe's USACi Website:
    http://caraudioevents.com/home.htm

Joe Lobato

2009 USACi World Finals 2nd Place-SB4, Mod/SM 2k-4k
    2009 DB Drag World Finals 2nd Place- Psychlone
    2007 USACI World Champion- Super Port Wars 182.1
    2007 USACI World Finals 2nd Place. Region 9 SPL Points Champion
    2006-2008 USACi World Finals 2nd Place
    2005 IASCA World Finals 2nd Place-Advanced NW
    2006-2009 Colorado State Champ

b4ss_h34d is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i know its about 5 years late but i competed in joes cinco de mayo show last year n i thought it was good..i took 3rd in tnt sounds class... he had 8k and i had 1k.. we were less the 3 db apart i believe.. so i didn't mind the wattage difference to much.. and also i only had pbx 2xls.. i'm lookin forward to your show again this year joe i loved it.. and i thought it was a pretty good size too...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterw View Post
    dude if I had time a would do that but I will only have a couple days to put all 4 woofers together mount and wire 2 amp's, wire subs and hope it all work right the first time oh did i mention that my wedding aniv is saturday too
    (yeah i know how corny)

REF'S 96maxgle, LcKmyblls, djman37, nomad40, el_chupo_ , jep772, got focus?, platestacker45, randyrsx, duece212,DB_DRAG_SPL, ProjectPechkin

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ive got you beat I will be putting 4 18's together on the 13th and 14th hoping to be done in time for the show
    ****, gonna be a tight schedule

Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPechkin View Post
    Duece. What are you putting in?
    A random sub and a random amp, it will be quiet because I have no skillz

dude if I had time a would do that but I will only have a couple days to put all 4 woofers together mount and wire 2 amp's, wire subs and hope it all work right the first time oh did i mention that my wedding aniv is saturday too
    (yeah i know how corny)
    Damn man, must be an understanding woman to be allowing you to finish up the van on the anniversary

Can't wait to check it out. Talked to James, if Im done with my **** and have time I might swing down that way to see how things are goin on the weekend. That'll give me a few hours of driving time to play with my setup before the show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(yeah i know how corny)
    You should paint the van in scooby doo theme

REFS:

Smurfygotmojo=scammer!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    ****, gonna be a tight schedule

A random sub and a random amp, it will be quiet because I have no skillz

Damn man, must be an understanding woman to be allowing you to finish up the van on the anniversary

Can't wait to check it out. Talked to James, if Im done with my **** and have time I might swing down that way to see how things are goin on the weekend. That'll give me a few hours of driving time to play with my setup before the show.

well after 13 years she knows me she might get mad but she'll get glad in the same week maybe month

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Joe... Will this years Cinco de Mayo be on the 3rd then?

3 8's

39.9 consistently

Nismofreak is offline VIP *****es

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i had a website put but shut it off. Might get a site running again

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast